Weakest character to beat Magneto?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
1. Shields down
2. Sheilds up

galactusischere
Silver Surfer

dmills
Kitty Pryde perhaps?

Juk3n
Colossus or Wolverine...

no wait...

-K-M-
Cannonball

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
Cannonball cannot beat magneto.

Survivor19
Leech. Did i just won?

Philosophía
CannonballMatt Fraction

Fixed.

Originally posted by Survivor19
Leech. Did i just won?

No.

WhiteWitchKing
Blink

psycho gundam
kelsey grammer

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
cannot beat magneto.

He actually did, and an amped up Magneto too

outavodka
He actually did, and an amped up Magneto too when was this his biggest feats to me so far were keeping the fury from killing him and making gladiator look like a fool

-K-M-
Originally posted by outavodka
when was this his biggest feats to me so far were keeping the fury from killing him and making gladiator look like a fool

UXM #500 I believe.

Starscream M
UXM #500 I believe. um, that was a cyborg magneto.

and it was also a cheapshot.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
um, that was a cyborg magneto.

and it was also a cheapshot.

Wasn't a cyborg just Magneto with a mechanical suit that as noted gave him more power then his "normal" powers

Been awhile since I read it, but it could have been. My post was more for sarcasm then to be taken serious.

SamZED
Nightcrawler?

Juntai
Loser from Supermen of America would wreck Magneto.

The Nuul
Northstar?
Blink

Mshinu
Wolverine
Reed Richards

Starscream M
My post was more for sarcasm then to be taken serious. there was no hint of sarcasm in your post no expression

ExodusCloak

-Pr-
without shields, half the x-men (including cannonball) can put him down. with them, that changes things...

Kris Blaze
Fantomex 313

psycho gundam
Originally posted by psycho gundam
kelsey grammer

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Fantomex 313

Is inferior to Dr. Nemesis.

rotiart
I think cannonball can do it... I seem to remember cannonball taking on gladiator before

Philosophía
I think Metallo can do it aswell.

I remember him taking Superman.

Parmaniac

rotiart
Metallo vs magneto is just dumb.

The idea with cannonball being able o take on gladiator means that his forcefueld is fairly strong and he can hit hard enough to take on someone with top class durability like magneto. However unlike the metallo reference, cannonball is not made up of metal an is thereore able to be manipulated by magneto.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by rotiart
Metallo vs magneto is just dumb.

The idea with cannonball being able o take on gladiator means that his forcefueld is fairly strong and he can hit hard enough to take on someone with top class durability like magneto. However unlike the metallo reference, cannonball is not made up of metal an is thereore able to be manipulated by magneto. he could manipulate the iron in his blood to do things like Reverse his blood flow,Brain Hemorrhage,stop blood flow. Rip him apart etc etc

Parmaniac
Ghost (Thunderbolts)

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Ghost (Thunderbolts) Actually i don't think he could the only thing that would help is his intangibility But unless he goes intangible from the get go magneto wold use the electrical powered devices on his suit to electrocute him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.