I saved someone today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
My ex was about to cross the road when the light turned green and she neally crossed when the cars were about to go...but I grabbed her and pulled her back just before she crossed...or well she wouldn't have really crossed she woulda gone flying and died but yeah big grin I'm a hero

~Wålshy~
most people would let their ex's die

did you actually end on good terms or something shock

steverules_2
Well when I dumped her she cried...but me and her are friends now, lets see the interesting comments I get now smile

JacopeX

I'm sorry, why did Obama win the nobel peace prize again?

Good for you, dude! smile

Ember45
congrats dude

I never got to ask you, how did your TV appearance go?

steverules_2
Originally posted by Ember45
congrats dude

I never got to ask you, how did your TV appearance go?

Thanks

Went really well thanks, hopefully the scene where I walk towards the camera is included smile

Originally posted by JacopeX

I'm sorry, why did Obama win the nobel peace prize again?

Good for you, dude! smile

Thanks smile

Insomniatric
You saved her? I probably would have pushed her. lol jk. Good job man.

steverules_2
I'm sure alotta people would agree wink But thanks

NemeBro
Should have let her die, to teach her a lesson in the alleged afterlife, look both ****ing ways.

steverules_2
Yeah I did make fun of her for it

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by steverules_2
My ex was about to cross the road when the light turned green and she neally crossed when the cars were about to go...but I grabbed her and pulled her back just before she crossed...or well she wouldn't have really crossed she woulda gone flying and died but yeah big grin I'm a hero

kind man...,mankind.

steverules_2
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
kind man...,mankind.

http://home.fuse.net/jimmassie/mankind.jpg

jinXed by JaNx
laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
i have friends in england

steverules_2
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i have friends in england, I like a European man...they just do it for me, especially the one's who like to dance around in womens underwear. I myself like to wear a red dress and call myself Glenda

confused Right well...thanks Bruce for that...helpful post

stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
confused Right well...thanks Bruce for that...helpful post

stick out tongue

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

steverules_2
I saved my friend once from drowning...cuz he dove off the top board and winded himself, I dove in and got him out and...well I got told off cuz I was suppost to wait for them to tell me when I could dive in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.