Knock Thanos out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Pick 3 characters that are:

I.At most low herald.
II.At most mid herald.

...which are capable of knocking Thanos out the fastest. He is just standing there, letting himself be attacked.

Galan007
low:
he-man
major force
mongul

mid:
flash
captain atom
supreme

SoulDevourer
this spite against heralds, only hi-lvl cosmics can hurt Thanos!

iceman24567
Only Thanos can hurt Thanos

SoulDevourer
not even Chuck Norris? huh

D-Block
Originally posted by Galan007
low:
he-man
major force
mongul

mid:
flash
captain atom
supreme

Yeah He-Man is a good one. I'll like to see that in a one on one fight He-Man really cutting loose.

Nihilist
Fail thread.

galactusischere
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
not even Chuck Norris? huh

Yea Chuck Norris and Mr.T can definately pull it off Happy Dance

nicamarvin

The Nuul
Only Sentry could.

SuperLuigi
WWHulk not holding back

James Brown

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
Fail thread. thumb up If I put up a thread concerning one of lensherr's dc characters he'd report it.

psycho gundam
fail thread is fail.

find an instance when he's been legitimately ko'd (other than squirrel girl), and then pick a name in either class that can replicate it.

dmills
Rulk

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by psycho gundam
fail thread is fail.

find an instance when he's been legitimately ko'd (other than squirrel girl), and then pick a name in either class that can replicate it.

Exactly. None

Philosophía
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar98674_73.gif

Fail thread.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/7/4/customsig_98674_SW.gif

facepalm

dmills
Didn't the OP specify that he's allowing for it to happen? So that means no force fields, no tech or bs augmentations, just him with his regular Titan power. Quite a few should be able to KO him.

D_Dude1210
Drax the Destroyer wink

SamZED

quanchi112

Kris Blaze
Low:
- Drax no expression
- Ultimate Loki
- Animal Man with the right powers

Mid:
- Skreet
- Kurse
- Captain Atom (Should he really be mid? no expression)

Nihilist

iceman24567
Nihilist i expect much more from you not nice at all no expression

-Pr-
if people have a problem with this thread, report it. there are more than one "knock out/kill x character" threads on this board, so it's not like thanos has been singled out.

seriously, be civil, or put each other on ignore.

Nihilist
Originally posted by -Pr-
if people have a problem with this thread, report it. there are more than one "knock out/kill x character" threads on this board, so it's not like thanos has been singled out.

seriously, be civil, or put each other on ignore. So i was reported then, lulz.

psycho gundam
i think it's more civil to fight it out with fisticuffs, gentlemen style

-Pr-
So i was reported then, lulz.

nobody was reported. neither was this thread.

Nihilist
Originally posted by -Pr-
nobody was reported. neither was this thread. Yeah ok then.

Philosophía
Typical coward stuff from you.

Why dont just get to it all ready and report someone, it's why you made this intended bait thread.

It's cowardish to point the fact that somebody with a Thanos avatar/sig is telling me that the thread I made is a failure ? Odd.

And I had absolutley no intention of baiting someone when I made this thread.

As for the report button, like I said, I barely use it. Not that I don't have reasons, seeing as how you've trolled, insulted and accused me of baiting aswell as using the report button without a reason based on absolutley nothing.

So get that stick out of your ass.

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Exactly. None do you honestly feel characters like: kurse, juggy, flash, mongul, captain atom, he-man, etc. - would be unable to KO thanos under the stipulations of this thread?

i find that extremely hard to believe, personally.

Nihilist

Blanket
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Low:
- Drax no expression
- Ultimate Loki
- Animal Man with the right powers

Mid:
- Skreet
- Kurse
- Captain Atom (Should he really be mid? no expression) No wonder Thanos can't beat Loki...

quanchi112

DarkOdin
Originally posted by dmills
Rulk

The OP states KO not kill

Badabing
One Batkick = a ohk for Thanos.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't see Thanos anywhere in his sig. you gotta look at it upside down.

Bouboumaster
Drax The Destroyer is the only one able to do it.

And Rulk is wayyys above high herald lvler

Raptor22
i think citizen steel without his armor could ko thanos in the stips given.

CortSether
Juggernaut 100% of the time could do it.

King Kandy
Originally posted by CortSether
Juggernaut 100% of the time could do it.
Knock him over, maybe. Knock him out, no.

CortSether
Originally posted by King Kandy
Knock him over, maybe. Knock him out, no.

In terms of physical power Juggernaut has more than enough strength to knock out Thanos. Freakin' Squirrel Girl did it. eek!

Nihilist
In terms of physical power Juggernaut has more than enough strength to knock out Thanos. Freakin' Squirrel Girl did it. eek! Thor w/power gem couldnt knock Thanos out with 3 consecutive hits, so Juggernaut with 1 aint doing it.

psycho gundam
Juggernaut 100% of the time could do it. when he gets back from saturn, we'll talk.

dmills
Thor with the power gem not being able to KO Thanos was PIS of the hightest order. But then again Thanos did have the reality gem at the time so maybe that explains the stupidity of that scene.

quanchi112
In terms of physical power Juggernaut has more than enough strength to knock out Thanos. Freakin' Squirrel Girl did it. eek! That's not in continuity to Thanos anyways. It was also off panel to boot. Juggs isn't doing it.Originally posted by dmills
Thor with the power gem not being able to KO Thanos was PIS of the hightest order. But then again Thanos did have the reality gem at the time so maybe that explains the stupidity of that scene. Do you have any proof he used it and that it was on him at the time.

golem370
Odin or Tyrant wasn't able to K.O Thanos

xJLxKing
1-Drax
2- Citizen Steel

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
do you honestly feel characters like: kurse, juggy, flash, mongul, captain atom, he-man, etc. - would be unable to KO thanos under the stipulations of this thread?

i find that extremely hard to believe, personally.

So, they can hit him for eternity or until he's KO'd? I thought this was who can One shot KO him and the answer to that question is none. If certain people are allowed to hit him forever or all of them at once then sure he would go down eventually. However, obviously only certain people could even do that. I thought it was hit him once and KO him or all three guys get one shot at him each and if he's KO'd then. Under both of those situation he can take three shots from anybody in those tiers and not be KO'd. If its constantly and forever... sure he'll eventually get KO'd

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by golem370
Odin or Tyrant wasn't able to K.O Thanos

I don't recall them getting as much time as they wanted to no expression

I also seem to recall Thanos resisting and fighting back no expression

Protip: Read thread stipulations and provide -relevant- input.

nicamarvin
Juggernaut 100% of the time could do it. smokin'

quanchi112
Originally posted by golem370
Odin or Tyrant wasn't able to K.O Thanos thumb up

Parmaniac

quanchi112
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I am just saying it would take a really long time if someone who can affect the multiverse didn't ko Thanos when he was out to kill him.

Nihilist
Thor with the power gem not being able to KO Thanos was PIS of the hightest order. But then again Thanos did have the reality gem at the time so maybe that explains the stupidity of that scene. BWHAHAHAHHA..talk about clutching at straws.

You have no proof he was using the reality gem at all, and it wasnt even implied that he was.

If Magus w/infinity gauntlet(minus the reality gem) and the Doppleganger created by Magus (who was more powerful than Thanos) couldnt knock him out in 1 punch, very few will be able too.

dmills
BWHAHAHAHHA..talk about clutching at straws.

You have no proof he was using the reality gem at all, and it wasnt even implied that he was.

If Magus w/infinity gauntlet(minus the reality gem) and the Doppleganger created by Magus (who was more powerful than Thanos) couldnt knock him out in 1 punch, very few will be able too. Notice I said MAYBE that's an explanation. Either way it's the only thing that makes the feat credible IMO. So you're saying a Blood-lusted Thor who was under the warrior madness and in possession of the power gem not being able to KO Thanos was legit?

bbrem123
Notice I said MAYBE that's an explanation. Either way it's the only thing that makes the feat credible IMO. So you're saying a Blood-lusted Thor who was under the warrior madness and in possession of the power gem not being able to KO Thanos was legit?

yes y not?

dmills
Originally posted by bbrem123
yes y not?

So you're saying Thanos with standard gear > Thor with the Power Gem?

Bouboumaster
So you're saying Thanos with standard gear > Thor with the Power Gem?

They were pretty equals in my book.

Nihilist
Notice I said MAYBE that's an explanation. Either way it's the only thing that makes the feat credible IMO. So you're saying a Blood-lusted Thor who was under the warrior madness and in possession of the power gem not being able to KO Thanos was legit? Yeah if you look at the level of punishment he has been able to withstand throughout his history without being koed.

dmills
^^^He's a badass no doubt. But IMO that is a ridiculous high end feat. This is the same Thanos who had possesion of the IG and was nearly killed by Eric Masterson.

iceman24567
SG every fking time

Nihilist
^^^He's a badass no doubt. But IMO that is a ridiculous high end feat. This is the same Thanos who had possesion of the IG and was nearly killed by Eric Masterson. He was nowhere near killed at all.

All EM Thor did was knock him on the ground when Thanos was battling the other heroes at the same time, at the very end of the IG affair when theyall scramble for the IG Thor smashes Thanos in the back of the head,in the next panel he is up and fine.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Evangel94
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5456/bbt43el.th.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3246/bbt56ro.th.jpg
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/8544/bbt61ym.th.jpg

occultdestroyer
Drax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.