Mercer vs Sasquatch (DarkStalkers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
can he put mercer down?

NemeBro
Allowing some hype? Maybe.

But he has not a feat to his name. no expression

SpadeKing
Originally posted by NemeBro
Allowing some hype? Maybe.

But he has not a feat to his name. no expression

but his name sounds like a feat in itself...

Overdose
Sasquatch is so funny laughing I don't know much 'bout this Alex dude so I can't say who wins but I know Sasquatch can survive in temperatures resembling the Artic depths and liquid nitrogen.

He is powerful enough to kill hordes of bears and DS alone. He is the defender of his village and bears are their main nuisance.

He can shoot beams from his mouth at will that turn you into a block of ice and then breaks you into shards as special moves and supers.

He can create blizzards.

He can take Jedah in a fist fight, Jedah also finds Sasquatch's people to be very powerful which is why, insted of trying to kill them, Jedah befriends them and pays them bananas to do his dirty
work (as crazy as that sounds).

Sasquatch is probably in the top 5 in DS for the most outrageous sh1t done in that game. There's a whole lot more on this guy but I haven't played DS in a while nor do I have my book wit me.

NemeBro
Can you define creating blizzards?

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Overdose
Sasquatch is so funny laughing I don't know much 'bout this Alex dude so I can't say who wins but I know Sasquatch can survive in temperatures resembling the Artic depths and liquid nitrogen.

He is powerful enough to kill hordes of bears and DS alone. He is the defender of his village and bears are their main nuisance.

He can shoot beams from his mouth at will that turn you into a block of ice and then breaks you into shards as special moves and supers.

He can create blizzards.

He can take Jedah in a fist fight, Jedah also finds Sasquatch's people to be very powerful which is why, insted of trying to kill them, Jedah befriends them and pays them bananas to do his dirty
work (as crazy as that sounds).

Sasquatch is probably in the top 5 in DS for the most outrageous sh1t done in that game. There's a whole lot more on this guy but I haven't played DS in a while nor do I have my book wit me.

Well Mercer kills the U.S. Military alone no expression

NemeBro
The weakest Darkstalkers can defeat armies single-handedly.

KingD19
Nothing can hurt a Darkstalker but another Darkstalker(In their own universe anyway). I would give Mercer decent odds against Sasquatch though, he can fight pretty crazy, plus his tendril attacks are nothing to laugh at.

Now if he fought Dracula, or Pyron, or the werewolf, then he's sh*t out of luck.

SpadeKing
The weakest Darkstalkers can defeat armies single-handedly.

well that description sounded just a little slightly misleading ermm

Overdose
Can you define creating blizzards? Snow and wind cover a decent portion of the screen and then the opponent is frozen in a block of ice.

More facts 'bout Sasquatch...

He can summon Makai beasts like Soul Wolves (wolf ghosts), Makai Baby Whales (baby whales the size of regular whales, I guess) and M.A.P.S (Magical Avalanche Penguin Super-Unit. Highly intelligent penguins that preform Kamikaze missions, they explode on contact wit his foes.)

He can also freeze his foes into a block of ice wit his breath, like Superman.

He can also punch down steel-like doors in the Majigen, powerful enough to keep many other Sasquatch locked in.

It is stated that Jedah created a black hole in the middle of Sasquatch's village and he managed to jump through it unharmed.

He can also kick trees in half pretty easily.

NemeBro
If Sasquatch survived a black hole he takes this thread easily, assuming it was a real black hole.

Overdose
All the GF says is a black hole in the middle of Sasquatch's now empty village.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.