Darkseid vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
The Embodiment of Evil vs THe Incredible Hulk

quanchi112
Omega effect wins this for Darkseid. If Ds takes him on physically he gets beaten down.

Master Court
The OE has been tanked before. Hulk can win at least split, and a majority if Darkseid tries to scrap.

The Nuul
laughing laughing laughing

Hulk tanking the OE....

Hulk will be tanking the anti matter wave next.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Omega effect wins this for Darkseid. If Ds takes him on physically he gets beaten down. Originally posted by Master Court
The OE has been tanked before. Hulk can win at least split, and a majority if Darkseid tries to scrap.
wtfawe

facepalm

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Owned%20Pwnd%20Fail/worf.gif

galactusischere
Originally posted by Badabing
wtfawe

facepalm

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Owned%20Pwnd%20Fail/worf.gif
It has been done before by DD and Supes so why not?

-Pr-
Originally posted by galactusischere
It has been done before by DD and Supes so why not?

hunter prey doomsday. and superman. two characters who don't rely on a healing factor as much as hulk because they're so damn hard to hurt in the first place.

seriously.

Galan007
It has been done before by DD and Supes so why not? comparing h/p dd and superman, to hulk? give me a break.

The Nuul
Some people need to start reading some Superman and get a idea how the OE works. Doomsday taking the OE like it was nothing is pure crap. And H/P Doomdays>>Hulk.

Badabing
Originally posted by Galan007
comparing h/p dd and superman, to hulk? give me a break. Originally posted by The Nuul
Some people need to start reading some Superman and get a idea how the OE works. Doomsday taking the OE like it was nothing is pure crap. And H/P Doomdays>>Hulk. Welcome to KMC! durlaugh

galactusischere
I know that H/P DD>>>Hulk.
My point is that it has been done before.
Hell even Galactus did it during the crossover, plus hulk can try to avoid it for a while and wen he gets madder.. he gets stronger thus (if bats can do it so can hulk)becomes more durable
but hes not smart enough to do that

The Nuul
That crossover is not canon.

Hulk is not tanking something that can vaporize, erase, or transmute any form of matter, living or non living.

Galan007
yeah! if galactus tanked the OE in a crossover, SURELY hulk can do the same!

rage powa ftw! duryes

King Kandy
Maybe in a slugfest, hulk can win... but a quick OE here can win.

galactusischere
yeah! if galactus tanked the OE in a crossover, SURELY hulk can do the same!

rage powa ftw! duryes
I SAID THAT IT CAN BE DONE, didn't say Galactus=Hulk
and hulk gets madder so he becomes more durable
Supes has done it and hes powers are somewhat like the hulk

Galan007
and hulk gets madder so he becomes more durable a moot point when he's atomized a nanosecond into the 'battle'. ermm

The Nuul
Spider-Man beating Firelord = SM herald level.

The Nuul
I SAID THAT IT CAN BE DONE, didn't say Galactus=Hulk
and hulk gets madder so he becomes more durable
Supes has done it and hes powers are somewhat like the hulk

Again....that story is not canon, the writing is crap and voided.

Durability means shit all when its matter gets erased.

galactusischere
a moot point when he's atomized a nanosecond into the 'battle'. ermm

Batman has done it before
so can Hulk

Galan007
laughing out loud

The Nuul
Batman has done it before
so can Hulk

Fail....

thanos-prime
Darkseid ftw

galactusischere
laughing out loud

hasn't he?

The Nuul
Batman died from the OE.

The Nuul
Let me guess the UN cant stop hulk either right?

galactusischere
Originally posted by The Nuul
Batman is died from the OE.
before that
and heres Supes tanking it...
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/37499/908459-0_jobber_super.jpg

quanchi112
Again....that story is not canon, the writing is crap and voided.

Durability means shit all when its matter gets erased. Tell that to DD. Are you saying it takes out Odin, Surtur, etc.? What above top tier character has Ds erased with his omega beams?

galactusischere
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tell that to DD. Are you saying it takes out Odin, Surtur, etc.? What above top tier character has Ds erased with his omega beams?

exactly Supes has done it with pure Durability and strenght sure his S and D>Hulk's but still and Hulk's increases after a while

Master Court
Some f*cking people...

I didn't say Hulk walks up and stands there for six hours taking the full brunt of the OE. But if regular ol' Superman can take it, a lot of f*cking people can take it. Thor, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Sentry, Juggernaut, and Hulk should as well. True, Hulk's durability is sh*t for a brick, but like I said, Hulk's not going to stand there. If it can't drop him on the spot, and it can't, then Hulk still has as good a chance as anyone at nailing Darkseid. The OE is hardly uber. It has special qualities that make it so dangerous, but it's not all-powerful. I mean, is anyone trying to imply HP Doomsday or Superman can tank the UN? No. That's f*cking stupid. The OE is Darkseid's only good move, and it's failed before.

So, I'm leveling off and saying it goes either way here.

And H/P Doomdays>>Hulk.

Savage Hulk, sure.

quanchi112
exactly Supes has done it with pure Durability and strenght sure his S and D>Hulk's but still and Hulk's increases after a while I really think it depends on the Hulk. Most Hulks are taken out by it. I think WB could tank it though. Onslaught might survive it as well along with War. I wouldn't be surprised either way though tbh.

I am not aware of Superman ever surviving it out to kill him though. He usually makes it a point to avoid it.

Badabing
This is getting closed before I have to take things further. It's apparent that some posters don't really know enough about certain characters and are relying on some type of 2nd hand knowledge from scans, Wiki, etc. without the understanding and context derived from actually reading the comics. From my point of view it just looks like trolling. I read both companies and know enough about DS and Hulk to make that call.

Comparing Hulk to Superman or HP Doomsday is incorrect. Aside from strength there is nothing in common. Kryptonians on Earth have superhuman powers across the spectrum of abilities and also a degree on invulnerability along with a healing factor and superhuman durability. Not to mention the superhuman speed.

Darkseid is every bit Superman's peer regarding physical attributes. That pretty much trumps Hulk in overall physicality. DS can also control the OE and OS. The beams don't just travel in a straight line.

Hulk would be hard pressed to beat Silver Surfer in a straight up brawl and sure as hell isn't beating DS in a physical brawl or any other fight unless DS is heavily handicapped somehow...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.