Another what if

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
What if...Sidious had been like yoda, the leader of the jedi knights so to speak...and yoda was the one who was the dark lord of the sith? How would this have effected the events that were to come? Would everything be the same or would things be somewhat different?

~JP~
Woulda, shoulda, coulda. Its all speculation and there are a million different ones. What if Anakin hadnt went to where Sideous and Mace were fighting? There are millions of possibilities in the SW universe. No point in driving yourself crazy with em I say.

matiam92
This is what Yoda would look like

General G
Pfft. Like they'd ever let a little green guy become Chancellor.

queeq
What if I delete this thread?

General G
WHat IF you deleted this thread?

queeq
THen there would be peace in the valley.

JediRobin23
What if

queeq
Exactly

emoboy13
i think that woud be cool bc yoda is really powerful so i think he woud become even strongr!!! also i read this fanfic once it had yoda as a dark sider and he destroyed the whole order single handly!!! i think they shouldve made that the real story bc that would have been awesome

overlord
everybody would have trusted yoda like sidious, but yoda would still have been a council member perhaps and corrupt from within instead of through politics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.