I hate all of you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naz
You didn't remember my birthday. weep

dadudemon
I could have sworn a thread was made.

Anyway, I don't even know when your birthday is.

Impediment
There is a thread. She just didn't look good enough, is all. 131

Naz
Originally posted by dadudemon
I could have sworn a thread was made.

Anyway, I don't even know when your birthday is.

The KMC home page has a list of all the people whose birthday is today srug

dadudemon
Originally posted by Naz
The KMC home page has a list of all the people whose birthday is today srug

There's too many names for me to discern. I would have to look at every name, each day, in order to know when. That's too much of a hassle.

I don't check my facebook often enough, either. I think you're a friend on Facebook...so....if I actually signed into facebook more than once every two weeks, I'd be able to show the love then.

I think there's some sort of application on Facebook that will send out an e-mail when someone's birthday is coming up. I may have to check that thing out so I manage birthdays better. hmm

Edit - And Imp is saying that you have a birthday thread, which I could have sworn I posted in.

MildPossession
You think that's bad, on another board I'm on, the board automatically makes a Birthday topic for that member, it forgot me last year...

sad The shame.

Happy Birthday, whoever you are.

lord xyz
Originally posted by MildPossession
You think that's bad, on another board I'm on, the board automatically makes a Birthday topic for that member, it forgot me last year...

sad The shame.

Happy Birthday, whoever you are. That's horrible! laughing

steverules_2

sad The shame.

Aren't you like...18 or summit?

Jaeh.is.Awesome

sad The shame.

...woops. that's just bad.

steverules_2
My mum couldn't be with me on my 12th birthday cause she was in hospital getting surgery...not as bad as being dead I know, but still erm

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by steverules_2
My mum couldn't be with me on my 12th birthday cause she was in hospital getting surgery...not as bad as being dead I know, but still erm

seriously? But at least she has a reason to be in surgery though - it's not like she jumped in front of a car to avoid your birthday >>.

The bot thing is just bad, though O.o

steverules_2
Yeah a bot forgetting someones birthday is just as bad roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes she had a reason, but that still doesn't make any difference since I was still sad that my mum wasn't with me on my 12th birthday erm

JacopeX
Originally posted by Naz
You didn't remember my birthday. weep Owned.

BruceSkywalker
birthday..what is that

That ACDC Chick
the most people to come to one of my birthday parties was 4 no expression
after my "Sweet 16", which was utter bullshit cause my sisters frieds ruined it all and i basically spent the night playing DJ, i decided on no more b-day parties
and now, three years later... im going to my 2nd hockey game the day before my b-day 131

oh yeah! and Feliz Cumplianos Naz!!!eek!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by steverules_2
Yeah a bot forgetting someones birthday is just as bad roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes she had a reason, but that still doesn't make any difference since I was still sad that my mum wasn't with me on my 12th birthday erm
there, there. hug

steverules_2
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
there, there. hug

Damn straight ahah

embarrasment

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I could only hope that when my birthday comes, people will remember.

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by Naz
You didn't remember my birthday. weep
Wait right there....ill call you a waahmbulance....no expression

Gooogle Bot
Originally posted by Naz
You didn't remember my birthday. weep Happy Birthday. See i didnt forget about it. Cheer up.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
Wait right there....ill call you a waahmbulance....no expression

Maybe you need some french cries

Leo.M
Happy birthday. tongue_ss

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Maybe you need some french cries
Nope just some cheese to go with Naz's whine....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.