Abraxas vs Spectre w/Logoz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Both are primed for battle. What happens?

quanchi112
The Spectre couldn't even handle this I thought? I thought he was going crazy as it was too much for him.

King Kandy
What are Spectre's feats?

CortSether
I've always been suspicious of half-naked men that travel the universe looking for big men to play with...

anyway, I say Abraxas wins.

Warlord
Originally posted by CortSether
I've always been suspicious of half-naked men that travel the universe looking for big men to play with...

lol rolling on floor laughing

galactusischere
Abraxas

occultdestroyer
By feats, Abraxas wins

Juntai
Spectre.

golem370

Well since you do not resemble that traits you shouldn't be suspicious lol

kevdude
The Spectre wins

Mr Master

Originally posted by galactusischere

Abraxas
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
By feats, Abraxas wins
thumb up

Philosophía
Spectre.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr Master
thumb up Yeah, I personally don't see how the Spectre can even function with the Logoz myself. He couldn't handle it. Abraxas wins.

Juntai
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yeah, I personally don't see how the Spectre can even function with the Logoz myself. He couldn't handle it. Abraxas wins. ??

read volume 4.

Galan007
spectre.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
??

read volume 4. I asked a question and no one answered. So when he couldn't handle the aspect of god that wasn't the logoz? If that wasn't this occasion then I honestly don't know.

Juntai
I asked a question and no one answered. So when he couldn't handle the aspect of god that wasn't the logoz? If that wasn't this occasion then I honestly don't know. That was Jim Corrigan being unable to handle view he got when he became one with The Source in Spectre volume 3. Like a human mind trying to see reality from the point of view of god.

The Logoz is from Spectre volume 4.

quanchi112
That was Jim Corrigan being unable to handle view he got when he became one with The Source in Spectre volume 3. Like a human mind trying to see reality from the point of view of god.

The Logoz is from Spectre volume 4. Ah, then I remain silent as I haven't read v4 which I assume is Hal's run as the Spectre.

I do mean to read this. What issues did this take place in?

Juntai
Ah, then I remain silent as I haven't read v4 which I assume is Hal's run as the Spectre.

I do mean to read this. What issues did this take place in? Uhh, the whole series.
Hal kept getting more and more powerful.

quanchi112
Uhh, the whole series.
Hal kept getting more and more powerful. K. I'm putting it on my to read list. I read the one issue where he showed up on apokolips and oneshotted Ds but he was brought back.

Juntai
K. I'm putting it on my to read list. I read the one issue where he showed up on apokolips and oneshotted Ds but he was brought back. It's a fantastic read, you'll like it. smile

guy222
Spectre

Prep-Man
It's a fantastic read, you'll like it. smile

How powerful is Spectre with Logoz?

xJLxKing
Basically, God Like.

quanchi112
It's a fantastic read, you'll like it. smile I look forward to it.Originally posted by xJLxKing
Basically, God Like. Did you read it?

xJLxKing
Did you read it?
Yeah, just that one issue.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Yeah, just that one issue. Which issue?

xJLxKing
Which issue? Spectre Volume4 #4
It's even in his respect thread.
Here are the scans themselves

I also may have confused the issue with the one where he combines with the source.

quanchi112
Spectre Volume4 #4
It's even in his respect thread.
Here are the scans themselves

I also may have confused the issue with the one where he combines with the source.
Uhh, the whole series.
Hal kept getting more and more powerful. Ok, I thought you meant you read the entire run and I was going to call shenanigans.

Juntai
Ok, I thought you meant you read the entire run and I was going to call shenanigans. Hal has the Logoz for the entire run after the revelations in issue 4.

quanchi112
Hal has the Logoz for the entire run after the revelations in issue 4. Was Hal your favorite host of the Spectre?

Juntai
Was Hal your favorite host of the Spectre? Hard to say, Hal is my second favorite DC character, but I liked Corrigan better as Spectre. Accordingly I own most every issue of Spectre volume 2 3 and 4, tons of minis and stuff. But I also own pretty much everything Green Lantern and Corp going back into the 70s.

Batman's my favorite character though.

batdude123

ha-som

kevdude
Hard to say, Hal is my second favorite DC character, but I liked Corrigan better as Spectre. Accordingly I own most every issue of Spectre volume 2 3 and 4, tons of minis and stuff. But I also own pretty much everything Green Lantern and Corp going back into the 70s.

Do you own the GL book from the 70s I believe that was the first that talks about the Crisis and its aftermath?? I thought about buying it but its pretty expensive($30-$50 or up).

Galan007
Originally posted by kevdude
Do you own the GL book from the 70s I believe that was the first that talks about the Crisis and its aftermath?? crisis? 70's? confused

kevdude
Originally posted by Galan007
crisis? 70's? confused

Yeah, first time in the DC Universe it talks about the COIE and Great Darkness Saga. Just rechecked and its Green Lantern v.2 #40 even earlier then that, from the 60s, almost bought it the other day without looking at the price but at the last moment did checked and backed off, sellers on ebay have it for hundreds of dollars.

Galan007
Yeah, first time in the DC Universe it talks about the COIE and Great Darkness Saga. Just rechecked and its Green Lantern v.2 #40 even earlier then that, from the 60s i just read the issue. didn't see anything about those events mentioned.. confused

kevdude
http://cgi.ebay.com/GREEN-LANTERN-40-FIRST-INFINITE-EARTHS-GOLDEN-AGE-G- L_W0QQitemZ270466921389QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Defau
ltDomain_0?hash=item3ef915b3ad

Is this what you read?

xJLxKing
Wtf!!!!! I have that comic!

AsbestosFlaygon
I want that comic.

How much do you bargain for your copy, xJLxKing??
PM me the price.

kevdude
Wtf!!!!! I have that comic!

Really?? Do you remember anything about the hand of Darkness reaching up out of Hell?

Galan007
http://cgi.ebay.com/GREEN-LANTERN-40-FIRST-INFINITE-EARTHS-GOLDEN-AGE-G- L_W0QQitemZ270466921389QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Defau
ltDomain_0?hash=item3ef915b3ad

Is this what you read? yup.

kevdude
yup.

And yah don't remember anything about the hand of Darkness?? huh

xJLxKing
Really?? Do you remember anything about the hand of Darkness reaching up out of Hell?
No....
It's missing many pages stick out tongue
In all seriousness, I do have many of these old comic. My uncles' wife's father gave me a lot of them when he bought a house.

Galan007
And yah don't remember anything about the hand of Darkness?? huh it was the first issue krona was featured in. thus, it was also the first issue in which the mysterious 'hand that begat creation' was featured in.

...if that's what you're talking about.

kevdude
it was the first issue krona was featured in. thus, it was also the first issue in which the mysterious 'hand that begat creation' was featured in.

...if that's what you're talking about.

Yeah that's it. How did you get a hold of that comic? cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.