Bryan Singer Interested in More X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji

Phantom Zone
Damn right he should, especially after selling out to do Superman.

Darth Jello
A Superman movie in which Superman didn't really fight anyone.

Mshinu
I think I actually fell asleep during Supes returns

-Pr-
he can piss off, imo.

i want to see an x-men movie that's faithful to the characters.

Darth Jello
I think the reason for the superman failure compared to the X-Men's relative success under Singer is due to two words-Jon Peters.

The Nuul
KEEP Singer and FOX AWAY from comic movies.

Darth Jello
I can agree with Fox. Brian Singer can make a movie, just now when Jon Peters is ****ing everything up. Brett Ratner and Gavin Hood are the people that need to be kept far away.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by -Pr-
he can piss off, imo.

Can't see what he did wrong really. Then again...I dunno..

KingD19
I just want to see Colossus do something.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Can't see what he did wrong really. Then again...I dunno..

cyclops, colossus, iceman, jean.

and not enough action.

KingD19
^THANK YOU!!!!

All Colossus did was carry a tv and knock some guys through a wall in X2(Nice bullet proof feat), he did 2 Fastball Specials with Wolverine(he tossed Wolverine with enough force to slice clean through a sentinel head. He also tossed him pretty far on the island) And he took getting hit by a falling car.

The others were bad too.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
^THANK YOU!!!!

All Colossus did was carry a tv and knock some guys through a wall in X2(Nice bullet proof feat), he did 2 Fastball Specials with Wolverine(he tossed Wolverine with enough force to slice clean through a sentinel head. He also tossed him pretty far on the island) And he took getting hit by a falling car.

The others were bad too.

He also drew that funny pic with Rogue and Iceman, don't forget about that.

With enough force to slice clean...? Nope, that'd be impossible. Those are one-foot long razors, not manga swords. We heard that Wolverine was doing some cutting before Sentinel's head fell off.

I'm really tired of Jackman's Wolverine, by the way.

-Pr-
i'm almost as much a colossus fan as i am a cyclops fan. dude got shortchanged big time.

KingD19
Well he threw him hard enough to get up there, and putt all 6 feet into it's neck with the first impact. I really would have like to see Colossus fight Juggernaut, I know he would have won, but Colossus would have put up a pretty good fight.

I will say this about Jackman, he looks like Wolverine, he plays a good Wolverine, if only the writers and directors could give him the right direction to make him as good as comic Wolverine.

-Pr-
i really, really don't think we need another x-men film that focuses on wolverine. there are at least half a dozen other x-men who have interesting enough histories and are of great importance to the team.

KingD19
Yeah, I think they should make a movie about several different interesting origins, putting a couple minutes into each one, but make it detailed and well done.

The Nuul
X-Men (with at times with Logan) should be about the team and Wolverine should have his own movie.

Either way get rid of Fox and Singer.

I also believe that Hugh make the best decisions out of all of them. The others fck everthing thing up.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Brett Ratner and Gavin Hood are the people that need to be kept far away.

Why Gavin Hood ?

only reason he did'nt do a good job of the Wolverine movie was the script can only get so much from a half baked script.

DarthLazious
I hope Singer does come back and makes another X-Men flim since the last one sucked major ass.

Placidity
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I'm really tired of Jackman's Wolverine, by the way.

Blasphemy!

@ The Nuul - Who is that in your avatar? Also Super Girl has blond hair. stick out tongue

Darth Jello
Is there a possibility that Solid Snake is gonna be back to write the script?

1000 Months
Originally posted by -Pr-
he can piss off, imo.

So, you're interested in seeing comic book movies about comic book characters that were digested and interpreted by the readers of those comics that have become the standard for those comic books? Well, guess what? That's what the X-Men have become; on top of Spider-Man and Hulk and Punisher and Batman and on and on and on. Just because you dislike the minority-deserving-a-place in-society angle, doesn't mean that it isn't applicable. I guess Captain America should have come along in the 1990s to be applicable to America assuming it'll save the world all on it's own.

If you want an X-Men movie based on yellow tights or intergalactic bugs or a tubby TV executive from another dimension or the clone of a time traveler looking for his mother who might be married to his father who opposes a genetic warlord who might or might not be the brother of his mother's father who hates the future his makers' trying to create, all the while hoping he hasn't been clone in another reality because, well hey, there's always the savage land, and then the Russian dies because he could handle his innocent sister dying while it all happens under the guise of this silly idea of social acceptance, then I suggest you spend the next 30 years of your life watching East Enders. It's pretty much the same, watching a decades old British soap-opera, as it is trying to wedge in 40 years of X-Men history into a 2 hour movie that will please every long-time fan.

-Pr-
Originally posted by 1000 Months
So, you're interested in seeing comic book movies about comic book characters that were digested and interpreted by the readers of those comics that have become the standard for those comic books? Well, guess what? That's what the X-Men have become; on top of Spider-Man and Hulk and Punisher and Batman and on and on and on. Just because you dislike the minority-deserving-a-place in-society angle, doesn't mean that it isn't applicable. I guess Captain America should have come along in the 1990s to be applicable to America assuming it'll save the world all on it's own.

If you want an X-Men movie based on yellow tights or intergalactic bugs or a tubby TV executive from another dimension or the clone of a time traveler looking for his mother who might be married to his father who opposes a genetic warlord who might or might not be the brother of his mother's father who hates the future his makers' trying to create, all the while hoping he hasn't been clone in another reality because, well hey, there's always the savage land, and then the Russian dies because he could handle his innocent sister dying while it all happens under the guise of this silly idea of social acceptance, then I suggest you spend the next 30 years of your life watching East Enders. It's pretty much the same, watching a decades old British soap-opera, as it is trying to wedge in 40 years of X-Men history into a 2 hour movie that will please every long-time fan.

i never said they had to include every storyline.

i just wouldn't mind them being faithful to the characters, their status and their personalities. that shouldn't be too much to ask given that some people try to do it most of the time when adapting any type of media in to film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.