Whose powers would you choose: Street Edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
You have been chosen as the protector of a very dangerous large urban city filled with a gangs, mobs, even some low level metas. Whose power-set would you select (you get their skills as well)?

Spider-Man - You get spider-sense and all of Spider-Man's physical attributes. (no webbing)

Wolverine - You get his healing factor, senses, physical attributes and bone claws (no adamantium).

Captain America - You get the Super-soldier serum and his unbreakable shield.

Iron Fist - You get his physical attributes and powers.

Bullseye - You get his aim, physical attributes, and adamantium grafted to your bones (without any side-effects).

psycho gundam
wolverine easily

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wolverine easily well, his powers are much weaker without adamantium skeleton

people could shoot bullets through your skull, chop your limbs off, etc etc.

not saying his powers aren't good...but just realize how big a factor adamantium is in making wolverine as formidable as he is

Mindset
Spiderman or IF

The Nuul
None of them are street.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
well, his powers are much weaker without adamantium skeleton

people could shoot bullets through your skull, chop your limbs off, etc etc.

not saying his powers aren't good...but just realize how big a factor adamantium is in making wolverine as formidable as he is

his healing factor would be immense without the adamantium though.

if i pick logan, do i have to be short and hairy too?

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-

if i pick logan, do i have to be short and hairy too? no, you keep your looks.

-Pr-
no, you keep your looks.

logan then.

Konton
Elektra.

Starscream M
logan then. you're pretty vulnerable to something shooting you in the head or getting broken to pieces by an explosion

-Pr-
you're pretty vulnerable to something shooting you in the head or getting broken to pieces by an explosion

i'd heal back though, so no trouble.

besides, the other people you named are just as vulnerable. me with logan's powers doesnt mean i'm going to just charge at people the way he does.

Starscream M
i'd heal back though, so no trouble.

besides, the other people you named are just as vulnerable. me with logan's powers doesnt mean i'm going to just charge at people the way he does. well, spiderman's got spider-sense and super agility so he's less likely to get hit

bullseye can attack from far away his targets...so he doesn't need to put himself in danger

so I would disagree with your assessment.

-Pr-
well, spiderman's got spider-sense and super agility so he's less likely to get hit

bullseye can attack from far away his targets...so he doesn't need to put himself in danger

so I would disagree with your assessment.

bullseye would basically be a glorified sniper then.

spidey has been tagged before. that still leaves cap and IF.

Starscream M
bullseye would basically be a glorified sniper then.

way way better than a sniper. he doesn't need a gun and basically has unlimited ammo (he can use anything). he could kill targets in public without anyone even knowing.

-Pr-
way way better than a sniper. he doesn't need a gun and basically has unlimited ammo (he can use anything). he could kill targets in public without anyone even knowing.

yes, he could. but he doesn't have the ability to tank stuff the way logan does. anybody with powers who tries to be a hero or villain is bound to come accross a loaded gun at least once.

Starscream M
that still leaves cap and IF. well since you're up against gangs, you know you're up against alot of fire power.

cap is an expert at evading gunfire with his shield.

spiderman is expert at evading gunfire with his agility.

bullseye can attack from long range.

I'm not too sure about IF.

but if you're wolverine, you're going to have to go close range, and without adamantium, even machine gun fire can mess you up very badly. It can break your bones, burst your organs, and even go through your skull.

-Pr-
well since you're up against gangs, you know you're up against alot of fire power.

cap is an expert at evading gunfire with his shield.

spiderman is expert at evading gunfire with his agility.

bullseye can attack from long range.

I'm not too sure about IF.

but if you're wolverine, you're going to have to go close range, and without adamantium, even machine gun fire can mess you up very badly. It can break your bones, burst your organs, and even go through your skull.

cap is an expert. the average joe isn't. the sss and the shield don't replicate the kinds of skills that cap has.

bullseye can attack from long range with a rifle. nobody's throwing a toothpick from 500 yards away.

logan's powers also give him the ability to use stealth as well as if not better than anyone on that list. he can do just fine.

KingD19
Bullseyes like Wesley Gibson without the adrenaline control. Plus with the adamantium, he's less likely to be damaged from bone breakage. I think I'll go with IF, recently he's gotten a major bboost.

Starscream M
cap is an expert. the average joe isn't. the sss and the shield don't replicate the kinds of skills that cap has.

you get their skills...see my OP.

Konton
Bullseye is over hyped. He comes up against another high end street leveler and they can just catch his shit.

See his recent Elektra encounter for example.

-Pr-
you get their skills...see my OP.

still, all it takes is one lucky shot and you're done for. not so with logan...

Spire
Spider-man.

I'll get me some body armor and dual wield me some heavy guns/objects putting my stats to good use.

If I die... Oh well, I had a good run.

Juk3n
Spider-man or Wolverine, followed closely by Ironfist or Elektra

SamZED
Spider-man. Running on building walls, beating the crap outta random bad guys and dodging bullets matrix style minus gay slow motion...

Mindset
Originally posted by Juk3n
Spider-man or Wolverine, followed closely by Ironfist or Elektra What the ****?

Take that set off, you don't deserve to wear it.

thanos-prime
Bullseye

Juk3n
Originally posted by Mindset
What the ****?

Take that set off, you don't deserve to wear it.

Dude Spidey's powers would be hell fun, building leaping ftw. As would wolverines because of the HF nd mad pro skills. I put the humans second because they're a little more vulnrable but have crazy skills to have fun with.

Mindset
IF isn't really human at this point.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Mindset
IF isn't really human at this point.

true dat

KingD19
If is hands down the most powerful person on this list, with Wolverine and Spidey coming in at a close 2nd and 3rd.

dmills
IF hands down.

Parmaniac
Spider-man or Wolverine

Mshinu
IF or Wolvie depending on if it is a short term job or a lifetime position.

Bullseye 3rd for sheer coolness.

(edit) Is IF immortal with his current powers? IDK but he just might be.

Doctor-Alvis
I would pick Spider-Man then quickly try to figure out how to build that bulletshooter he had in that What-If.

Seriously, Spider-Man had some sweet precog in that comic.

Placidity
Logan's powerset is not as good as people think. Taking away his adamantium claws really deters me from choosing him. One of the things that would've made him an attractive choice is that he can cut through anything, without that - and his experience, and you just have some random dude with healing factor. Heck you wouldn't even have his willpower to work through pain.

Spider-man's powerset is a no-brainer for me.

spidey has been tagged before. that still leaves cap and IF.

Unlike Peter Parker, I do not suffer from PIS stick out tongue

Heck in real life I would put on some heavy armor, and because of my enhanced speed I would still manage perfectly fine.

jalek moye
Iron fist would suit me the most

Mindship
Spiderman. The strength, agility, precog, sticking to surfaces, etc, etc...after I got those down, I'd learn me some new-fangled martial arts.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mindship
Spiderman. The strength, agility, precog, sticking to surfaces, etc, etc...after I got those down, I'd learn me some new-fangled martial arts.

Also thought about something like that, I mean you're not bounded to only these stuff you can still do other stuff. I would train magic abilitys.

godking
You have been chosen as the protector of a very dangerous large urban city filled with a gangs, mobs, even some low level metas. Whose power-set would you select (you get their skills as well)?

Spider-Man - You get spider-sense and all of Spider-Man's physical attributes. (no webbing)

Wolverine - You get his healing factor, senses, physical attributes and bone claws (no adamantium).

Captain America - You get the Super-soldier serum and his unbreakable shield.

Iron Fist - You get his physical attributes and powers.

Bullseye - You get his aim, physical attributes, and adamantium grafted to your bones (without any side-effects). None I would pick batmans mind training and resources over their powers .

Wild Shadow
wolverine.

i would be able to replicate many of the others feats and ability with my skills and be nearly immortal.

i can climb walls with the claws or fingers using ninja skills. do we all remember jessica drew wall climbing race with logan? cool

without th adamantium to weigh me down i would still be capable of a super jump and perform acrobatic and agility stuff just nearly as good as spidey.

when it comes to early warning danger sense i would could rely on my animal keen senses like having a sixth sense when im being watched from trans dimensional observers or spirits.

examples: zoe culloden and ogun or shadow mystic ninjas ect ect...
sensing air current pressure from some attacks and hearing a round being chambered ect ect....

high lvl MA fighter would make me a threat to just about anyone. no need to tank if i dont have too. when i can just speed burst out of the way of gun fire and use ninja misdirection skills.

oh yeah one more thing the bone claws can still slice through bolted steel doors.... :P

The Nuul
Originally posted by godking
None I would pick batmans mind training and resources over their powers .

thumb up for the proper meaning of the thread.

Kris Blaze
Couple of worthwhile choices here.

In the end I'd probably go for Iron Fist's powers. There just seems to be a lot more to go on.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Couple of worthwhile choices here.

In the end I'd probably go for Iron Fist's powers. There just seems to be a lot more to go on. Iron Fist's powers seem to require the most work to reach their potential

wolverine's and spiderman's powers are passive whereas iron fist's powers actually need to be activated

Kris Blaze
Iron Fist's powers seem to require the most work to reach their potential

wolverine's and spiderman's powers are passive whereas iron fist's powers actually need to be activated

Yup, but I imagine that 20 years in or so, there's a lot of odd things to accomplish.

h1a8
Spider-man a million times over.

Although with Bulleye's powers one can kill well but one can die very easily with one bullet shot (an adamantium skeleton is not going to save him).

With Cap's power one could get sniped from behind and you also don't have Cap's fighting skill, just his physicality.

With Logan's power one could survive bullet shots but be koed if too many bullets hit them. After ko the enemies could tie them up and put him at the bottom of the ocean forever.

IF power's imo are second to Spider-man. But OP didn't mention that one will have IF martial art skills, just his physical attributes. That is the biggest reason I didn't consider him.

With Spider-man I will be almost unhittable and super strong and durable. I can dodge a hail of machine gun fire like a dayjob and never be sneaked up on. With this power I would master a martial art and master guns. I will use my spider sense to aim my gun shots as well as a bulleye or punisher could do.

Lord Feron
Don't know much about IF but heard he is kick ass.

I would go with Spider-Man. Spider-sense + other physical attributes.

without CIS Spidersense should work alot better in my favor. Also I won't be holding back. Could chuck cars around and could sneak into anywhere and punch holes through people.

2nd would be Logan.

h1a8
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Don't know much about IF but heard he is kick ass.

I would go with Spider-Man. Spider-sense + other physical attributes.

without CIS Spidersense should work alot better in my favor. Also I won't be holding back. Could chuck cars around and could sneak into anywhere and punch holes through people.

2nd would be Logan.

Also with Spider-man you could climb walls, ceiling, etc.

I would pick Logan only if I decided not to fight crime and just live a long life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.