X force vs Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place middle of a large abandoned ware house.

ko/kill. CIS on morality of characters apply.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/x-force-vs-ares/415731/#6

starlock
I will take X-force 10/10

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by starlock

Parmaniac

Battlehammer
Wolverine a lone would take the majority, this is over kill.

Wild Shadow
not what other ppl think in other sites...

Survivor19
Ares doesn't get any respect here. He was beat by a girl, after all. )

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Survivor19
Ares doesn't get any respect here. He was beat by a girl, after all. )

what girl? confused

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what girl? confused

Upgraded Danielle Moonstar.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/99/Moonstar_c-.JPG

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Wolverine a lone would take the majority, this is over kill.

i concur. anyways yeah! my sig FTW!!

Survivor19
you should've posted Ares kneeling before her, too. )

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Survivor19
you should've posted Ares kneeling before her, too. )

You're right, I was lazy.

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4043/dauxexodus001014.th.jpg http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1687/dauxexodus001024.th.jpg

Lord Feron
X-Force In a stomp. I like Ares alot but he aint able to fight off 3 very good melee combatants (one possibly being able to solo him). Then you got a couple that can rain shit on him. Also I don't think Ares would take kindly to Angel's flechettes (no idea how to spell that).

Wild Shadow
why dont you guys go to other sites and state ur opinion? it seems you guys tend to stay here and ignore other places and allow misinformation about characters get spread about. miffed

Lord Feron
Well..well.. im lazy? Serious I don't give a shit about other places I barely have enough time to care to read this site much less police other people on other sites.

Eternal Idol

Parmaniac
why dont you guys go to other sites and state ur opinion? it seems you guys tend to stay here and ignore other places and allow misinformation about characters get spread about. miffed

to whom is that directed?

shiv
Ares should win by bfr.

but he won't

He'll forget he's an Olympian who can teleport and open portals into other dimensions.

Marvel Ares is an idiot. So he goes down hard.

Domino sets her weapon on auto and unloads a full clip through his right cornea

X-Force dissect.

Domino detonates an incendiary device on the remains

Battlehammer
Originally posted by shiv

He'll forget he's an Olympian who can teleport and open portals into other dimensions.

Ares has never shown this ability, actaully few have shown this ability out side Zues. This is not a common power all Olympians posses.

D_Dude1210
With all the money and resources Osborn has, I don't knw why they just won't give Ares adamantium armor and weapons. :-/

Anyway, Xforce 10/10.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
With all the money and resources Osborn has, I don't knw why they just won't give Ares adamantium armor and weapons. :-/

Anyway, Xforce 10/10.
Better question why does Ares not get the strongest metal from Olympus back by magical enhancements lol.

In all seriousness though, Osborn would not know how to make pure Adamatium 2 individual posses the knowledge and one is dead I believe and the other is Apoc. The only really known recipe is for secondary adamatium which is not nearly as durable.

Parmaniac
Better question why does Ares not get the strongest metal from Olympus back by magical enhancements lol.

In all seriousness though, Osborn would not know how to make pure Adamatium 2 individual posses the knowledge and one is dead I believe and the other is Apoc. The only really known recipe is for secondary adamatium which is not nearly as durable.

Doesn't Daken have adamantium claws too (I don't mean the 2 murasame blades, the other 4)? If yes who made them?

Survivor19
Daken's claws are bone, except for those which are muramasa...

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Parmaniac
to whom is that directed?

to everyone who sit bye and do nothing. all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

cool

Sin I AM
if its ares from his mini, he takes it 5/10

Deadline
f*king spite, whats wrong with you?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Sin I AM

whats the difference from him in the mini? confused

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Sin I AM
One mini does not change the history of a character, even still he gets utterly stomp.......5/10 are you kidding me

Battlehammer
Doesn't Daken have adamantium claws too (I don't mean the 2 murasame blades, the other 4)? If yes who made them?
He has two adamatium sheaths, his other two claws are bone

Battlehammer
There no way X-Force does not stomp here.

Wolverine for one is made to fight guys like Ares, and Ares is very low durability/damage soak and even strength for a heavy hitter compare to the guys Wolverine faces. Wolverine a lone should take the majority from him. Wolverine also done better vs same foes, I know ABC logic aint perfect, but here to give you some idea's. He did better vs WWH and Hercules then Ares.

Now lets look at the rest of the team. We have X-23, who claws can doe lots of damage and be potentially fatal. War Path another guy who can do lots of damage with his knifes and potential fatal damage. Then you have Arch Angel who has range powers, can fly and again can do lots of damage and be potentially fate. Then you have Domino who has number of weapons, has as some able to take out heavy hitters let a long Ares who not even bullet proof, this is a stomp and a spite.

Starscream M
this is a stomp and a spite. qft

Kris Blaze
whats the difference from him in the mini? confused

The way he's being portrayed.

StiltmanFTW
I believe Ares' axe is made of adamantine.

Battlehammer
I dont think so, he broke one off Cage I believe

Wild Shadow
either his wpns are or are not adamantine..... if they are they are horrible quality if it is getting broken regularly which raises new questions about other char and their wpns..

StiltmanFTW
I dont think so, he broke one off Cage I believe

What? shocklaugh Bendis wrote that, am I right? Daken cut his sword in half, too... with bone claws IIRC...

Oh well, he has many weapons... just one axe is made of adamantine I think... I mean, it was stated that Zeus gave it to him. Every handbook supports that.

It's not gonna give him victory here, though.

StiltmanFTW
Sorry that wasn't a sword. T'was a war cleaver.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What? shocklaugh Bendis wrote that, am I right? Daken cut his sword in half, too... with bone claws IIRC...

Oh well, he has many weapons... just one axe is made of adamantine I think... I mean, it was stated that Zeus gave it to him. Every handbook supports that.

It's not gonna give him victory here, though.
lol it was the Axe that broke.......

laughing

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Anyway, what issue was that? We had Marvel Zombies and Apes, so that must've happened in Marvel Gays right?

Battlehammer
happen a while ago forget the issue. new avengers vs mighty or something prior to dark riegn and skrull invasion or early in the skrull invassion

StiltmanFTW
happen a while ago forget the issue. new avengers vs mighty or something prior to dark riegn and skrull invasion or early in the skrull invassion

I see. Thanks for the info.

So it must have been Bendis then. The same man who believes Ares' axe is unique. Weird.

Battlehammer
I see. Thanks for the info.

So it must have been Bendis then. The same man who believes Ares' axe is unique. Weird.

lol true. I pretty positive it was Ares, but there a small chance it was a war bound member though I believe they actually both broke and Axe of Luke.

Ares I think broken his Axe several time.

Wild Shadow
post scans ppl!! i really wanna see it happen.. embarrasment

StiltmanFTW
post scans ppl!! i really wanna see it happen.. embarrasment

I could post a scan of Daken cutting his war cleaver in half with organic claws, interested?

Wild Shadow
yes. big grin

StiltmanFTW
Here you are.

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5417/warcleaver.th.jpg

Wild Shadow
its not broken...glare

StiltmanFTW
its not broken...glare

Wasn't talking about the axe. That was Ares' cleaver sticking out of Daken's chest.

StiltmanFTW
You see now?

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/6974/lyra1.th.jpg http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/2208/lyra2.th.jpg http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5417/warcleaver.th.jpg

Parmaniac
wtf why is Dakens HF suddenly that high/fast?

StiltmanFTW

Because Daniel "slow healing" Way isn't writing him?

Battlehammer
It was always that fast.

StiltmanFTW
It was always that fast.

Let's be honest, HF speed always depends on the writer.

But yeah, aside from Deadpool's kick and those scratches on his cheek in one of his first appearances, he heals pretty fast.

Parmaniac

But yeah, aside from Deadpool's kick and those scratches on his cheek in one of his first appearances, he heals pretty fast.

and the showing where he was out for several days in hospital

Battlehammer

it funny becuase way was the one who wrote wolverine from a skeleton. But if you notice he tends to write everyone constantly on the move with little to no rest and fighting quite a bit. Which i believe he uses as an explanation for why there no a fast as normal

Battlehammer
and the showing where he was out for several days in hospital
that was from having his body literrally blown into pieces.

StiltmanFTW
it funny becuase way was the one who wrote wolverine from a skeleton. But if you notice he tends to write everyone constantly on the move with little to no rest and fighting quite a bit. Which i believe he uses as an explanation for why there no a fast as normal

I know, I read that Venom comic.

It was relevant in the early issues of Origins... now it's just his style if you ask me.

Battlehammer
I know, I read that Venom comic.

It was relevant in the early issues of Origins... now it's just his style if you ask me.
true, but he had Wolverine constantly running around the work with little to no sleep and fight several times, one after the other.

Lord Feron
You see now?

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/6974/lyra1.th.jpg http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/2208/lyra2.th.jpg http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5417/warcleaver.th.jpg

By the way what was the name of the Amazon Shehulk girl?

Anyway if anyone has scans of ares breaking on naked female ultimo's face, that is another instance.

Ares Axe isn't really that great....

KingD19
I believe her name is Lyra. She's from some future/alternate timeline. Hulk is her dad, and Thundra is her mom.

She's the opposite of regular Hulks, the calmer she gets, the stronger she gets.

She recently pwned 3 women who were given the powers of 3 of Hulk's enemies.

Aberration = Chick Abomination
Axon = Female Zzax
Morass = Can't remember the guys name.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
I believe her name is Lyra. She's from some future/alternate timeline.

She's the opposite of regular Hulks, the calmer she gets, the stronger she gets.

thumb up

Originally posted by Lord Feron
By the way what was the name of the Amazon Shehulk girl?

Anyway if anyone has scans of ares breaking on naked female ultimo's face, that is another instance.

Ares Axe isn't really that great....

You mean female Ultron? Been a while since I read that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.