HP Doomsday Vs RKT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
How it be?

Lord Feron
Rune King Thor? I think People are confusing King Thor With RKT. King Thor beat everybody on Earth and RKT Is that plus what odin is mutiplied that but a shit ton making him damn near abstract.

So im just going to say Your talking about King Thor. In That case, I think Thor should win.

psycho gundam
regular thor would put up decent fight, at least.

KuRuPT Thanosi
RKT with ease

quanchi112
RK Thor easily.

guy222
RKT

Naija boy
RKT easily

D_Dude1210
Unintentional Spite. RKT Turns HP Doomsday into a twinkie bar and eats im.

iceman24567
Thor stomps no expression

h1a8
HP DD wins in seconds.

Naija boy
lol.

Raptor22
thor no doubt about it

Slaanesh
RKT in a stomp..

Galan007
thor. bfr.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
thor. bfr. come on, RKT does not need to bfr to win.

Galan007
Originally posted by Starscream M
come on, RKT does not need to bfr to win. i don't believe i said he 'needed' bfr to win.

Starscream M
i don't believe i said he 'needed' bfr to win. thats the usual implication when people say bfr...it usually means they think there isn't another way of winning

Galan007
in my case, i simply feel that bfr would be the easiest way for thor to win. afterall, why go through the trouble of throwing fisticuffs, when the wave of a hand should suffice?

Starscream M
in my case, i simply feel that bfr would be the easiest way for thor to win. afterall, why go through the trouble of throwing fisticuffs, when the wave of a hand should suffice? well, you should've stated that then.

also, bfr is generally seen as a last resort tactic, almost akin to giving up.

RKT could prob transmute DD, which would be a more legit win than bfr.

Galan007
well, you should've stated that then.

also, bfr is generally seen as a last resort tactic, almost akin to giving up. ai ai, captain! salute

...and no it's not.

Starscream M

...and no it's not. yeah it is. thats why people usually say bfr only when there is no other way of a character winning...ie anyone vs juggernaut.

Galan007
yeah it is. thats why people usually say bfr only when there is no other way of a character winning...ie anyone vs juggernaut. in juggy's case, most of the time that IS the only way to win.

in threads like this, it's just one of the many ways...

h1a8
HP DD combos RKT to ko or sends a claw through his brain before he can react.

Nihilist
RKT with ease.

Warlord
Thor wins Mangog style

shokosugi
ok i got it. this is joke. smile

ofcourse HP DD wins.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by shokosugi
ok i got it. this is joke. smile

ofcourse HP DD wins.

What's with you these days??? NO c-list (tm) comment?? Are you getting lazy or what?

gogogadgetgo
RKT

horrorwolf
RKT via BFR in 1.7 seconds.

Kris Blaze
RKT.

in my case, i simply feel that bfr would be the easiest way for thor to win. afterall, why go through the trouble of throwing fisticuffs, when the wave of a hand should suffice?

RKT didn't have no hammer while he dealt with Mangog.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by h1a8
HP DD combos RKT to ko or sends a claw through his brain before he can react. now you're just trolling erm

Priest
RKT disperses Doomsday's molecules into the wind.

h1a8
Originally posted by horrorwolf
RKT via BFR in 1.7 seconds.

DD via kill in 1.7 nanoseconds.

spawnwest
After a few days of fighting RKT says f*** it and runs away

The Nuul
RKT wins in so many ways.

KuRuPT Thanosi
HP DD wins in seconds.

This guy has got to be the worst and most biased poster on these boards. HP DD in seconds.. that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

quanchi112
yeah it is. thats why people usually say bfr only when there is no other way of a character winning...ie anyone vs juggernaut. I agree.Originally posted by h1a8
DD via kill in 1.7 nanoseconds. Who has killed in a nanosecond? Seriously, have you ever picked up a comic?

horrorwolf
DD via kill in 1.7 nanoseconds.

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/6347/748ccb09cb99268f518e924lx0.gif
jump

Spire
Gob was lol.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
I agree. Who has killed in a nanosecond? Seriously, have you ever picked up a comic?

He could have killed Superman in a nanosecond if that claw went through his brain instead of his shoulder.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor. Easily.

h1a8
Doomsday easily.
So easy that a nanosecond could do it.

quanchi112
He could have killed Superman in a nanosecond if that claw went through his brain instead of his shoulder. So, your argument is based on if he gets a head start and launches a perfect throw?

Dude, this is RK Thor who is a skyfather so he's a lot more durable than superman from hp.

Doomsday easily.
So easy that a nanosecond could do it. Can you at least debate on how he does it?

What issues did Thor do his whole Rune thing anyways?

Rage.Of.Olympus
What issues did Thor do his whole Rune thing anyways?

Thor Vol. 2 #83, #84, #85.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor Vol. 2 #83, #84, #85. I knew it was the end of volume 2. I was trying to trap h1 as I knew he had no idea.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I knew it was the end of volume 2. I was trying to trap h1 as I knew he had no idea.

Oh, my bad.

quanchi112
Oh, my bad. Np. It was a great arc. Loved when he beheaded Loki.

h1a8
I knew it was the end of volume 2. I was trying to trap h1 as I knew he had no idea.

No worries Rage beat me to it. But you can ask me anything on these volumes I will gladly answer. You can ask me what was going on in a certain page. Would that prove I know something about RKT?

psycho gundam
owaw superman would have fared far better then "tech amped" superman in h/p, that dude was soft as baby shit.

RKT vs h/p doomsday is laughable.

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
owaw superman would have fared far better then "tech amped" superman in h/p, that dude was soft as baby shit.

RKT vs h/p doomsday is laughable.

That Superman was still strong enough (actually stronger) to knock a 1600lb being not only into space but through two harder than steel, several feet thick walls of an alien space craft with a casual quick uppercut.

Superman only seemed soft because DD was relatively that hard. Remember no force in the universe could end him except Entropy (the end of time).

Rage.Of.Olympus
That Superman was still strong enough (actually stronger) to knock a 1600lb being not only into space but through two harder than steel, several feet thick walls of an alien space craft with a casual quick uppercut.

Superman only seemed soft because DD was relatively that hard. Remember no force in the universe could end him except Entropy (the end of time).

laughing

LOL. You're first paragraph made me laugh my ass off, no offense.

It's as if that was supposed to a show an impressive feat, in comparison with this Thor or even Classic Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Np. It was a great arc. Loved when he beheaded Loki.

True.

quanchi112
No worries Rage beat me to it. But you can ask me anything on these volumes I will gladly answer. You can ask me what was going on in a certain page. Would that prove I know something about RKT? What did Thor ask of Surtur?Originally posted by h1a8

Superman only seemed soft because DD was relatively that hard. Remember no force in the universe could end him except Entropy (the end of time). No, that Superman was a pansy and was scared out of his mind of Doomsday.

King Kandy
I think what you mean is, Superman and Waverider couldn't come up with anything besides Entropy to kill him. That's far different from it being the only thing that could have.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
I think what you mean is, Superman and Waverider couldn't come up with anything besides Entropy to kill him. That's far different from it being the only thing that could have. Exactly.

h1a8
laughing

LOL. You're first paragraph made me laugh my ass off, no offense.

It's as if that was supposed to a show an impressive feat, in comparison with this Thor or even Classic Thor.

Believe or not the feat ranks in the top 5 quantifiable strength feats of all time in canon universes. It takes multiple times more force to achieve that feat than Etrigan knocking Superman to the moon.

h1a8
I think what you mean is, Superman and Waverider couldn't come up with anything besides Entropy to kill him. That's far different from it being the only thing that could have.

No the motherbox came up with the idea. That's a big difference.

King Kandy
No the motherbox came up with the idea. That's a big difference.
When I said "come up with anything" I meant both come up with and execute it. I mean, obviously it doesn't take an Entropy BFR to kill Doomsday as other have killed even more evolved forms of him.

h1a8
When I said "come up with anything" I meant both come up with and execute it. I mean, obviously it doesn't take an Entropy BFR to kill Doomsday as other have killed even more evolved forms of him.

Actually no. DD Rex was a less physical but more intelligent evolved form. Superman even mentioned that his speed and strength was diminished because of his fear of death brought upon his new found intelligence. Imperiex had the power of Entropy and is the reason why he did what he did. Other DD's, besides Gog DD and Brainiac DD (which were never killed) were clones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.