Super Buu w/Gohan absorbed vs. SSJ Gogeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hellspawn28
How does this battle go? This is Gogeta from Movie 12, and he gets 25 mins of fusion time. Sorry if this was done before.

Hewhoknowsall
Gogeta pretty easily, assuming that fusion is even a quarter of the strength of the earings.

yungz22
If Gogeta is as strong as vegeto then he wins

XanatosForever
It's my understanding that Gogeta is actually stronger than Vegeto, but I don't know how accurate that is.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by XanatosForever
It's my understanding that Gogeta is actually stronger than Vegeto, but I don't know how accurate that is.
Potara fusion is superior in terms of acquired power (I believe), reliability and duration.

Originally posted by Hellspawn28
How does this battle go? This is Gogeta from Movie 12, and he gets 25 mins of fusion time. Sorry if this was done before.

Buuhan gets raped fast, 2-3 minutes is more than enough for Gogeta.

NemeBro
...Why?

SSJ Gogeta's only feat was defeating Janemba, who IMO has not proven superior to Buuhan.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by XanatosForever

Potara is greater than the dance. Vegito is stronger.

King Kandy
We have no clue how strong Gogeta is vs. Vegeto. There is no way to truly answer this battle.

AsbestosFlaygon
The Potara Earrings make a stronger fusion form than the Fusion Dance.

As for this match, Super Buu (w/ Gohan, Gotenks, Piccolo) wins imo

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by King Kandy
We have no clue how strong Gogeta is vs. Vegeto. There is no way to truly answer this battle.

The fact that Potara is stronger than the dance should be enough. Goku and Vegeta didn't seem any stronger in that movie.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The fact that Potara is stronger than the dance should be enough. Goku and Vegeta didn't seem any stronger in that movie.
No, I agree that we know he's weaker... but we don't know if being that much weaker, puts him above or below kid buu.

Overdose
Gogeta...easily. Guy beat a dude who could ruin the DBZ multiverse just by existing and he killed the thing in one move.

I think it's stupid for DBZ to state that fusion is the 1 guy plus the other guy when it clearly is not.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
...Why?

SSJ Gogeta's only feat was defeating Janemba, who IMO has not proven superior to Buuhan.

Power-wise, I'd place him at around Buutenks' level. He did have that nasty ability of his though.

I've always thought of SSJ Gogeta as being near Base Vegito's level, if not a little above it. That's why I stated that he rapes Buuhan, assuming he has no one to rescue.

Though I agree with KK and you. While he did curbstomp Janemba, Gogeta's featless for the most part.

AsbestosFlaygon
SSJ2 Gogeta is >/< base Vegetto

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Overdose
Gogeta...easily. Guy beat a dude who could ruin the DBZ multiverse just by existing and he killed the thing in one move.

I think it's stupid for DBZ to state that fusion is the 1 guy plus the other guy when it clearly is not.

"DBZ multiverse"? There is no DBZ multiverse.

But agreed, Gogeta takes it. Even if he's weaker than Vegeto, since the power gap between Vegeto and Buuhan was HUGE, Gogeta should still be quite a bit beyond Buuhan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.