Galactus vs gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Galactus has eaten a planet twice the size of Earth a week ago.

1 hour rest between each

1. Thanos

2. a normal human
3. Superman
4. Superman 1 million
5. Odin
6. All of Earth's heros + Zeus
7. The entire GL corps
8. All Supermans
9. Tyrant
10. 5 Celestials
11. 10 watchers
12. A coalition of the Star Wars universe, Star Trek universe minus Q, Stargate universe, Battlestar Galactica universe, Warhammer universe, Animorph universe minus Ellimist/Crayak, The Day the Earth Stood Still aliens (let's assume that they are 100 billion of those robots), Independence Day aliens, War of the Worlds aliens, An Earth filled with Reed Richard level intelligence humans, who had developed with tech (but not specifically to confront Galactus) for 1 thousand years and Mass Effect universe
13. Lord Chaos
14. Eternity
15. Living Tribunal
16. Classic Beyonder
17. Full Power Chuck Norris
18. TOAA

galactusischere
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Galactus has eaten a planet twice the size of Earth a week ago.

1 hour rest between each

1. Thanos

2. a normal human
3. Superman
4. Superman 1 million
5. Odin
6. All of Earth's heros + Zeus
7. The entire GL corps
8. All Supermans
9. Tyrant
10. 5 Celestials
11. 10 watchers
12. A coalition of the Star Wars universe, Star Trek universe minus Q, Stargate universe, Battlestar Galactica universe, Warhammer universe, Animorph universe minus Ellimist/Crayak, The Day the Earth Stood Still aliens (let's assume that they are 100 billion of those robots), Independence Day aliens, War of the Worlds aliens, An Earth filled with Reed Richard level intelligence humans, who had developed with tech (but not specifically to confront Galactus) for 1 thousand years and Mass Effect universe
13. Lord Chaos
14. Eternity
15. Living Tribunal
16. Classic Beyonder
17. Full Power Chuck Norris
18. TOAA

1. Thanos- Galactus
2. a normal human- ...
3. Superman- ...
4. Superman 1 million- Galactus
5. Odin- Galactus
6. All of Earth's heros + Zeus- Galactus
7. The entire GL corps- Galactus
8. All Supermans- Galactus(unless u have CA superman in there)
9. Tyrant- Galactus
10. 5 Celestials- Depends on the celestials but they should win
11. 10 watchers- Galactus
12. A coalition of the Star Wars universe, Star Trek universe minus Q, Stargate universe, Battlestar Galactica universe, Warhammer universe, Animorph universe minus Ellimist/Crayak, The Day the Earth Stood Still aliens (let's assume that they are 100 billion of those robots), Independence Day aliens, War of the Worlds aliens, An Earth filled with Reed Richard level intelligence humans, who had developed with tech (but not specifically to confront Galactus) for 1 thousand years and Mass Effect universe- Galactus
13. Lord Chaos- toss up
14. Eternity- big E
15. Living Tribunal- LT 10000000/10
16. Classic Beyonder- Pre beyonder 1000000000000000000/10
17. Full Power Chuck Norris- MURDER
18. TOAA - umm.. TOAA is supreme

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by galactusischere
1. Thanos- Galactus
2. a normal human- ...
3. Superman- ...
4. Superman 1 million- Galactus
5. Odin- Galactus
6. All of Earth's heros + Zeus- Galactus
7. The entire GL corps- Galactus
8. All Supermans- Galactus(unless u have CA superman in there)
9. Tyrant- Galactus
10. 5 Celestials- Depends on the celestials but they should win
11. 10 watchers- Galactus
12. A coalition of the Star Wars universe, Star Trek universe minus Q, Stargate universe, Battlestar Galactica universe, Warhammer universe, Animorph universe minus Ellimist/Crayak, The Day the Earth Stood Still aliens (let's assume that they are 100 billion of those robots), Independence Day aliens, War of the Worlds aliens, An Earth filled with Reed Richard level intelligence humans, who had developed with tech (but not specifically to confront Galactus) for 1 thousand years and Mass Effect universe- Galactus
13. Lord Chaos- toss up
14. Eternity- big E
15. Living Tribunal- LT 10000000/10
16. Classic Beyonder- Pre beyonder 1000000000000000000/10
17. Full Power Chuck Norris- MURDER
18. TOAA - umm.. TOAA is supreme

Nice picks

Oh, and by murder, which way?

galactusischere
Nice picks

Oh, and by murder, which way?

Obviously Chuck murders Galactus jsut as bad as MR T would.

Endless Mike
Stops at 14

Wei Phoenix
lol, a normal human is ranked higher than Thanos.

golem370
I think there are people in Star Trek universe powerful enough to take on Galactus namely Kevin Uxbridge he killed 50 billion alien people all over the universe with just a thought

Kevin Uxbridge- http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Kevin_Uxbridge

xJLxKing
Stops at 6. Ion kills him.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by golem370
I think there are people in Star Trek universe powerful enough to take on Galactus namely Kevin Uxbridge he killed 50 billion alien people all over the universe with just a thought

Kevin Uxbridge- http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Kevin_Uxbridge

That dude sounds pretty powerful but i just don't see him downing Big G.

DarkOdin
Stops at 2. A normal human would just tear apart Galactus b/c his just a piece of paper an ink

golem370
He is immortal and killed 50 billion race with just a thought. Has Galactus ever done anything like that?

galactusischere
He is immortal and killed 50 billion race with just a thought. Has Galactus ever done anything like that?
He teleported an entire Galaxy in time AND space with a gesture.
In marvel an entire Galaxy>50 billion

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Stops at 14

golem370
What Kevin was just a fit of angrer when he did it.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by galactusischere
He teleported an entire Galaxy in time AND space with a gesture.
In marvel an entire Galaxy>50 billion
Galaxy>50 billion beings
50 billion races is not the same as 50 billion people

Naija boy
^it was 50 billion beings that he killed

galactusischere
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Galaxy>50 billion beings
50 billion races is not the same as 50 billion people

It was 50 bil BEINGS not races

spawnwest
There's no way he gets past #12

Priest
Stops at 1.

golem370
He only killed the ones he wanted to kill in an instant he killed off a highly advanced races of aliens.

galactusischere
He only killed the ones he wanted to kill in an instant he killed off a highly advanced races of aliens.

That is beyond any abstract?

Hewhoknowsall
bump

rotiart
Oes yhe star trek involve things like the q consrtiumand the travelers? I mean the q can manipulate time and reality.... And they said(at least on tv) that humans eventually evolve beyond even them...

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by rotiart
Oes yhe star trek involve things like the q consrtiumand the travelers? I mean the q can manipulate time and reality.... And they said(at least on tv) that humans eventually evolve beyond even them...

*facepalm*

I'd highly suggest that you actually read my opening post.

Hewhoknowsall
oh, and in 12 by "universe" I mean all in its entire history, so Star Wars universe is Star Wars in its entire million+ year history

golem370
I did not say that I think he could give a good fight to Galactus and he is only one of what could be many powerful beings in the Star Trek Universe.

Utrigita
oh, and in 12 by "universe" I mean all in its entire history, so Star Wars universe is Star Wars in its entire million+ year history

And will it help, in this case, the star wars universe at all? not imho.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Utrigita
And will it help, in this case, the star wars universe at all? not imho.

sorry to bump, it's 5 days old (which isn't THAT old...)

Probably not, although it would make it take longer, having to fight off septillians of space-age people.

Utrigita
sorry to bump, it's 5 days old (which isn't THAT old...)

Probably not, although it would make it take longer, having to fight off septillians of space-age people.

Define longer.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/brb_03_18.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Annihilation6-006-007.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Annihilation6-008.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Annihilation6-009.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.