Anakin vs Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Higilo
(Excuse the continuity errors)

The jedi have been all but destroyed in The Great Jedi Purge. ROTS Anakin Skywalker must go to mustafar system to destroy the new Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Vader. Anakin understands that Vader has killed or aided the killing of all his close friends and companions including his master Obi Wan Kenobi, and is as angry as when his mother died on the Tatooine system. Vader is now completely controlled by both his new master Darth Sidious and the dark side of the force. Anakin appears from Padme's ship at the same time Obi Wan does on ROTS, and a battle starts, remember Anakin sees Padme choked by Vader...

Who wins...

mattatom
So p*ssed off Anakin VS Dark Side Anakin...

They team up demolish Sidious and run the Galaxy as Father and Father.

Then RevanBandon solos.

Higilo
Seriously who would win...

Hewhoknowsall
Already done...

By me.

Higilo
OT Vader is in a suit, is old and has lost his passion to fight, i am talking about two really passionate angry guys wanting to tear the other one apart, just Anakin has purpose, whilst Vader is just angry

mattatom
Originally posted by Higilo
OT Vader is in a suit, is old and has lost his passion to fight, i am talking about two really passionate angry guys wanting to tear the other one apart, just Anakin has purpose, whilst Vader is just angry Srsly. The guys would realise they have so much in common and team up. Don't you see that? Plus HWKA is actually right :/

Nephthys
Anakin wins. no expression

Seriously.

BoratBorat
Originally posted by Higilo
OT Vader is in a suit, is old and has lost his passion to fight, i am talking about two really passionate angry guys wanting to tear the other one apart, just Anakin has purpose, whilst Vader is just angry Lost his passion to fight according to whom? Did you ever read the EU or play TFU where vader is a dangerous combatant and a beast in the force?

truejedi
yeah, I think anakin takes this. He just is too much to handle, Anakin wouldn't be able to contend with his force rage.

mattatom
Originally posted by BoratBorat
Lost his passion to fight according to whom? Did you ever read the EU or play TFU where vader is a dangerous combatant and a beast in the force? Higilo doesn't believe in EU after ROTJ due to "the prophecy has been fulfilled"
Though he has played TFU although maybe he assumes Vader lost his passion during the gap between TFU and ANH.

Slash_KMC
BoratBorat?

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
BoratBorat? Lolwut?

Darth Truculent
This post is a bit confusing, but wouldn't both Anakin's be pretty pissed off? Padme's was nearly killed so wouldn't be plausable to say that Jedi Anakin would just "slice and dice" Vader?

Lord Lucien
Yeah this sounds more like Vader vs. Vader. Two evils going at it. Which is awesome, because good is dumb.

Darth Truculent
Both men are mentally unstable anyway. It's like two bully's fighting over the same girl in a playground.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
Lolwut?

That guy once again has a new name. This is his lamest weirdest though.

Major Valerian
If you changed a bit it would make more sense. A Vader vs. Vader... Well, how would we know?

Incanus
The only way Anakin can win is if Anakin loses........... So he is essentially killing himself to not kill himself.......... He cuts off his own head but its not suicide...................

Whoever has the big stick wins, like, a tree limb or something. THATS a big stick.

Red Nemesis
My Rev... I am not going to finish that.

I disagree with you, TJ. I think that Anakin would be more than capable of contending with Anakin's Force Rage.

truejedi
Please Red, Anakin has the ability to become more powerful than any force user in history when properly motivated!! How the heck is anakin going to deal with that?

Anakin in a curbstomp.

BoratBorat
This is the dumbest thread ever seriously.

Slash_KMC
I'd say both Nemesis and TJ are wrong, because Anakin would obviously emerge victorious from this battle. He is the "Chosen One" after all, according to G-Canon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.