Multiple Man vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Scenario 1: Bruce
Scenario 2: Dickbat

Battlehammer
Batman could win with the uses of gasses.

Wild Shadow
would he figure it out in time for it to make a difference?

i mean once you get to 10 dupes and the keep replicating it might not be enough.

Battlehammer
once he saw him making dupes he just throw gas

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Batman could win with the uses of gasses. this is unintentionally very funny laughing out loud

Kris Blaze
Any more opinions?

I can't remember how small the kinetic bursts have to be in order for multiple man to create a clone. If it has to be something significant, like a punch, Batman could possibly restrain him before that happens.

psycho gundam
without his regulator suit, any arbitrary impact caused a clone to live, that's what that funny looking motherboard thing is.

with it on, a punch can trigger it and so can any abrupt impact (like a stomp or clap)

redhotrash
Would Batman have time to apply a gas mask and toss out some gas bombs? I would think so. And even if he didnt, how many Jamies can he take at once? I'd think like 10 or so. Also couldnt he put them down via nerve holds and such? That shouldnt cause duplicates.

horrorwolf
Batmans arsenal could easily take out Multiple Man. Batman takes on groups all the time.

BruceSkywalker
Batman will easily figure the real one and throw gas, batarangs, etc

psycho gundam
they're all real.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by psycho gundam
they're all real.

he will still defeat him by also outsmarting him as well as his gadgets

Peterlane
Multiple Man rapes

Wild Shadow
knocking out the main personality wont work they will still be active. aside from that they all share a consciousness pool that can all draw experience from. like MA skill, bullseye like ability and athletic ability ect ect...

iceman24567
Bruce every time
Grayson probably takes the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.