Revision techiniques

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
I've got two exams on Wednesday and I wanna know if anyone has any good revision techniques.

So far I've just been reading my notes whilst making further bullet point notes. I find re-writing stuff helps it stick in this big soft mushy sieve of a brain I've got. The material is so boring I'm having trouble staying awake during revision too.

Any help would be welcome at his stage. big grin

finti
I got a good technique, CHEAT

mechmoggy
Nah, I was thinking of that but they take all your bags and pencil cases away from you these days and leave you with the bare minimum.

I've only got a few formula to remember anyway for CAM Systems IV. Its my World Class Standards exam I'm worried about, I need to remember the teachings and theories of a bunch of dead Quality Guru's...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What happened there?

See, I fell asleep just thinking about them. sad

finti
maybe you can dream up the answer

mechmoggy
I'm not sure the examination board will be impressed to hear that I think Dr.W.Edward Deming became a popular figure in Japan's Quality Movement because I'm a beer drinking, jedi knight, football playing, world cup winning babe magnet.

finti
maybe he would

mechmoggy
Revision would be a lot more fun if that were true of course.....but its not.

Except the beer drinking, jedi knight babe magnet bit of course. big grin

finti
maybe he fancy Villa, then there will be at least two morons in hte room big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Raz
Forget revision and get down to the pub....now!

http://www.google.com/search?q=revision+techniques

Fitch
now that's an answer

finti
yeah here is the answer, now open the book and read it trough it is in there somewhere

mechmoggy
Well I did get pretty drunk last night at home watching the two Cheech & Chong movies. Always worth a giggle.

S'pose I'd better get back to it though. sad

finti
always smart to be drunk before exams big grinbig grinbig grin. I used to do it too, my point is that you should allready have learned the stuff you will face on the exams. Never saw the use for panick reading the last couple of days, I partied a bit and just relaxed on the day before the exams never even opening a book.

Thomas H
indeed, that method is quite good!

Fitch
for me always !

finti
never cheated on a test or an exam, didnt see wy I should cheat.
I always have been of that opinion that I took it as it came, if you werent prepared for it there is no one else to blame than yourself.

Fitch
yeah,u're right.but I hate to blame myself smile

finti
that s allright we will blame it on you

mechmoggy
I've only ever been to one exam drunk but that was only for my ONC. England had been playing on the afternoon and I watched it at the pub, of course by the time I had to go into college I was rat-arsed.

Passed it though. big grin

Fitch
lucky bastard.....big grin.
Good for you.

mechmoggy
I booked today off work to continue revising, Mrs.Mechmoggy (bless her little cotton socks) has also had the day off to make me food and keep me at it.

Better get back downstairs though, she thinks I'm doing internet based research. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.