Colossus As Pure adamantium Vs Thor no odin force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1031 Colossus is composed entirely out of adamantium and is the strongest person on earth(X-Men Millennial Visions 2001 Earth Reborn )

h1a8
Thor can only win via BFR. Otherwise he's dead.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1031 Colossus is composed entirely out of adamantium and is the strongest person on earth(X-Men Millennial Visions 2001 Earth Reborn )

Thor 10/10

Kris Blaze
Thor 10/10

Colossus-Big C
i dont see thor breaking adamantium

DarkOdin
i dont see thor breaking adamantium

Why does he have to break adamantium to beat him???

Survivor19
<sarcasm>Because everyone knows Thor is a dumb brick who can only hit things with hammer.</sarcasm>

KingD19
Thor via BFR, actually, which Thor are we using?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by KingD19
Thor via BFR, actually, which Thor are we using? It doesn't state which one so unles OP says different it is current

KingD19
Current would probably lose unless he tried to BFR.

Priest
Thor would win without BFR

KingD19
Against a Colossus whose strength is leagues above what it is now in 616, and comprised entirely of Adamantium?? What can current Thor really do besides BFR?

StiltmanFTW
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't current Thor have, y'know, Odinforce...?

jalek moye
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't current Thor have, y'know, Odinforce...?
No he gave it up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jalek moye
No he gave it up

Ah. What issue?

KingD19
Not sure, but he gave up the Thorforce to end Ragnarok, take out the Ones Who Sit Above, and turn all the Asgardians back to normal I believe, with the exception of Loki who is now a woman.(She's pretty hot)

StiltmanFTW
Loki is back male from what I've heard. And wiki says Doc Strange had to take away Odinforce in order to repair Mjolnir...

jalek moye
Loki is back male from what I've heard. And wiki says Doc Strange had to take away Odinforce in order to repair Mjolnir...

yea that is what i mean He gave it up in exhange for Mjolnir to be fixed

which is really stupid, that appearantly he cant use the odin force to fly, or other things and still needed mjolnir

Spire
Thor.

snoopdogg
Does this Colossus have any feats?

StiltmanFTW
I'm not even sure there were any actual comics with him.

KingD19
I'm not either, I just know he's fully adamantium...all the time. And it is stupid that Thor had to give up the Odin/Thorforce. The guy carved a replica Mjiolnir out of solid Uru before, couldn't he just do that again and enchant it like daddy dearest?

StiltmanFTW
I think he also did repair Mjolnir in the past...

StiltmanFTW
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Mjolnir01.jpg

Credit goes to OneDumbG0.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm not either, I just know he's fully adamantium...all the time. And it is stupid that Thor had to give up the Odin/Thorforce. The guy carved a replica Mjiolnir out of solid Uru before, couldn't he just do that again and enchant it like daddy dearest?

It kind of makes sense

Remember the hammer Thor had before it broke was made by Surtur.

If we look when they forged stormbreaker.

Odin only struck the hammer with all the force of the Odinpower to forge it.

Thor states at the time of the hammer repair that he only has a little bit of the Odinpower in him for whatever reason "My guess is b/c Odin is not truly dead"

So they fused the hammer with the odinpower.

Which imo mybe a better way of using the Odinpower as it is directly in the hammer and unliked Thor won't need to rest after using the Odinpower.

But if the hammer breaks Thor will die and the sucks given the hammers past.

h1a8
Originally posted by Priest
Thor would win without BFR

Bull junk!

ColossusGrundy
Colossus 10/10.

Sorry for you Piotr haters and Thor fanboys, but geez get over it.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Colossus 10/10.

Sorry for you Piotr haters and Thor fanboys, but geez get over it.

ya b/c AdamuntiumColossus will be able to tank a godblast, magical lighting, hits from mjolnir and what ever blast Thor used to blast thru Captains shield, being teleported into space, mind you thor could do all this will in the air while Colossus is on the ground crying.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by DarkOdin
ya b/c AdamuntiumColossus will be able to tank a godblast, magical lighting, hits from mjolnir and what ever blast Thor used to blast thru Captains shield, being teleported into space, mind you thor could do all this will in the air while Colossus is on the ground crying.

Thor never broke Caps Shield.

DarkOdin
Thor never broke Caps Shield.

Thor during the reigning With no Odin power destroyed 1/3 of captain American shield and killed captain American. this was 616 universe

Kris Blaze
Dents it with a regular physical blow:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/avengers_v3_063_18_rougher.jpg

Ruins the shield with an odinforce attack. We can see the necklace coming off before he firez da lazers:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Page020.jpg

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Dents it with a regular physical blow:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/avengers_v3_063_18_rougher.jpg

Ruins the shield with an odinforce attack. We can see the necklace coming off before he firez da lazers:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Page020.jpg

Danm he did have the odinpower Thanks for the scans Kris. I have to check my comics at home but i could of sworn i remember him the next panel or two later removing the necklace

Kris Blaze
He has broken adamantium without the odinforce though.

h1a8
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He has broken adamantium without the odinforce though.

It was retconned as secondary adamantium.

h1a8
Thor during the reigning With no Odin power destroyed 1/3 of captain American shield and killed captain American. this was 616 universe

No he didn't. When he damaged Caps shield he had the Odin force.

dmills
Thor uses his hammer to magnetically rip the adamantium from his body.

Wei Phoenix
Why are we arguing a featless character who is made out of metal that doesn't have 616's feats of durability?

-Pr-
i'm gonna have to close this if the guy has no feats to speak of. if you want to make it a "colossus with adamantium skin v thor" thread, then i'll change the name...

The Nuul
1031 Colossus has like no feats and only was in 1 comic.

Colossus-Big C
Firstly its not his skin its all of his body insides and out. he is pure adamantium. and also he does have feats . people just haven't read his comics.

Lord Feron
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Mjolnir01.jpg

Credit goes to OneDumbG0.

WTF is that cannon? He said "great furnaces of Pittsburgh" WTF??? just can't stop saying that... WTF!!

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
WTF is that cannon? He said "great furnaces of Pittsburgh" WTF??? just can't stop saying that... WTF!!

you now what is funny the guy stood in the sun and yet needs goggles to look in a furnace

Wei Phoenix
Firstly its not his skin its all of his body insides and out. he is pure adamantium. and also he does have feats . people just haven't read his comics.

Then give us his feats.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Then give us his feats.

Surviving a juggernaut head on collision with no injury

StiltmanFTW

What issue?

Wei Phoenix

What feats does 1031 Juggernaut have?

Colossus-Big C
What feats does 1031 Juggernaut have? most of the same as 616

Wei Phoenix
most of the same as 616

Like what? What has Cain done, does he even have the gem? Greatest strength feat?

snoopdogg
Anybody have any scans of this so called Colossus?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Anybody have any scans of this so called Colossus?

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Is that an actual comic? I have a X-men 2001 Millennial Visions, but it has only one page illustrations of different universes and a page for a description for a few characters in each universe. And there is one page with an image of the X-men team from that Earth Reborn universe.

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Here is the only image in the comic I have:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/xmrebornvisions1.jpg

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/xmrebornvisions.htm

Like Raoul said, this thread should be either renamed or closed.

Colossus-Big C
Ok im renaming to

Wei Phoenix
Ok im renaming to

Colossus still loses.

Colossus-Big C
Colossus still loses.

How???

StiltmanFTW
BFR, for example.

Wei Phoenix
BFR

Wei Phoenix
BFR, for example.

$5 He says no BFR now.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by h1a8
It was retconned as secondary adamantium.

When?

Colossus-Big C
Im not going to say no bfr. but couldn't colossus do the same

StiltmanFTW

no expression

I... I don't... I don't know what to say. Are you serious?

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
When?

Some years ago someone here proved that all instances (except two) of adamantium being damaged in some way was retconned as secondary adamantium. Wiki says

Writers created secondary adamantium to deal with supposedly indestructible adamantium having been damaged or destroyed in the past; all such instances were retconned as appearances of secondary adamantium.

There are at least two known examples of true adamantium within the Earth-616 reality sustaining damage without molecular manipulation. The first involves the Norse god Thor focusing all of his strength into striking a small cylinder of adamantium with Mjolnir, which is only "scarcely" dented. The second incident involves a battle between Ultron and the Incredible Hulk. During the fight, the Hulk punches the robot with enough force to slightly dent it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So it wasn't retconned that Thor dented Adamantium.

I can think of 2 more instances that Adamantium has been destroyed. Unless they retconned those.

And if they are referring to the Hulk incident to the time with Ultron in Secret Wars, that wasn't the real Ultron, only a copy made by Klaw as far as I recall.

It's funny, the only reason they go to this much trouble is because Wolverine's claws are made out Adamantium more than likely. If they were made of wood, they'd retcon all the times wood was broken.

Wei Phoenix

Highly, extremely and I mean it is extremely rare that you'll Colossus BFRing someone like Thor. There's almost no chance at all that he can BFR him.

KingD19

BFR stands for Battle Field Removal. BFR only works when the person bfr'd can't make their way back to the battle field before the fight is considered over. Now, Colossus can be bfr'd, and even though he can easily make his way back to the fight, it would simply take too long.

Thor on the other hand, while he can be knocked away, you can't BFR a guy who can fly and teleport.

Colossus-Big C
bump

Black bolt z
Only chance thor has is BFR.Otherwise colossus wins.

the Darkone
Thor will beat colossus down, bottom line. Thor would frag colossus.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor will beat colossus down, bottom line. Thor would frag colossus. and then what?

SoulDevourer
ya b/c AdamuntiumColossus will be able to tank a godblast, magical lighting, hits from mjolnir and what ever blast Thor used to blast thru Captains shield, being teleported into space, mind you thor could do all this will in the air while Colossus is on the ground crying. it can take the lightning easy (lightning only hurt the fake ultrons made outa 2nd adamatium) but yeah odinforce gonna make short work of colossus armor, easy smile

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
it can take the lightning easy (lightning only hurt the fake ultrons made outa 2nd adamatium) but yeah odinforce gonna make short work of colossus armor, easy smile he doesnt have odin force

Blanket
Makes you wonder how he gets KO'd now as he doesn't get damaged and still goes out... so why would an adamantium one be any different?

Just a thought.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Blanket
Makes you wonder how he gets KO'd now as he doesn't get damaged and still goes out... so why would an adamantium one be any different?

Just a thought. elimination=death only

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by h1a8

There are at least two known examples of true adamantium within the Earth-616 reality sustaining damage without molecular manipulation. The first involves the Norse god Thor focusing all of his strength into striking a small cylinder of adamantium with Mjolnir, which is only "scarcely" dented. The second incident involves a battle between Ultron and the Incredible Hulk. During the fight, the Hulk punches the robot with enough force to slightly dent it. ha Thor dint "focus all his strenght" & it dint look like it anyway

remember when he bust Exitars head with the hammer? THAT was usin all his strenght smokin'

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

And if they are referring to the Hulk incident to the time with Ultron in Secret Wars, that wasn't the real Ultron, only a copy made by Klaw as far as I recall. wut

it was the real Ultron

if it was 2nd adamantium then Hulk would of completely smashed it like he done before

in fact thats the only example of true adamantium damaged w/brute force (Thor denting adamantium dont count cos the dent was so tiny it even invisible to microscope lol)

Blanket
elimination=death only Thor brings him to space, Colossus dies?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Blanket
Thor brings him to space, Colossus dies? no bfr, all already stated this is a slug fest only

Blanket
no bfr, all already stated this is a slug fest only Well, that changed a lot towards Colossus' favor since the first post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.