Nappa vs Ichigo/Stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who would win in a all out battle?

Endless Mike
Nappa and pretty easily

XanatosForever
The closest group of the current Jump trio that could have a chance against DBZverse would be the Strawhat Crew, and they'll still get manhandled pretty horribly.

Hellspawn28
Nappa would blow them up with two fingers since he make a blast equal to a nuke with no effort. He would solo the Bleach verse while he is at it.

NemeBro
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v18/c009/5.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dragon_ball/v18/c009/6.html

Yeah.

Rape thread is rape.

XanatosForever
Holy Epic, Batman!

That looks so much more devastating in manga form. no expression

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by carver9
Who would win in a all out battle?

All-out? Nappa.

Nappa holding back...Nappa no expression.

danteiscool
Nappa raises two fingers and annihilates both of them.

dadudemon
I'd say that Ichigo and Stark are both faster than Nappa.

Their swords may actually do some damage to him.

However, those ceros will do jack sh*t, as would that Hallow/vizard level 2 form blast that Ichigo used against Ulq. We know that Vegeta and Nappa just utterly tank city destroying attacks like they are nothing. Their bodies don't even get singed, nor does their hair of clothes. So, I'm leaning towards doubtful on the swords even being able to cut Vegeta or Nappa.

However, I would still give them speed.

A getsua attack from Ichigo would be utterly useless. Since Napp stands right in the center of a city destroying attack and it doesn't even affect him, no ceros or getsua tenshous will even lay a scratch on them.

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'd say that Ichigo and Stark are both faster than Nappa.

Their swords may actually do some damage to him.

However, those ceros will do jack sh*t, as would that Hallow/vizard level 2 form blast that Ichigo used against Ulq. We know that Vegeta and Nappa just utterly tank city destroying attacks like they are nothing. Their bodies don't even get singed, nor does their hair of clothes. So, I'm leaning towards doubtful on the swords even being able to cut Vegeta or Nappa.

However, I would still give them speed.

A getsua attack from Ichigo would be utterly useless. Since Napp stands right in the center of a city destroying attack and it doesn't even affect him, no ceros or getsua tenshous will even lay a scratch on them. Mercenary Tao was faster than Ichigo and Stark. He tossed a pillar 1,000 kilometers which was clocked at being mach 14 based on how quickly it got there (I forgot the time), and Tao was able to move faster than it and leapt on top of it.

Nemesis X
What's with these Bleach vs. DBZ fights when we know each and everyone is spite?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.