Trion Juggernaught vs Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Who among these 2 heavy hitters will win? smile

No BFR. No stalemate.

They battle to the death. Battle is on an utterly indestructible 200'x200'x200' cube of force that neither one can escape.

Lord Feron
Monarch could go kamikaze for all he wants, it aint doing jack to Trion.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Monarch could go kamikaze for all he wants, it aint doing jack to Trion.
You believe Trion can tank a universal blast?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You believe Trion can tank a universal blast?

I believe it to be a high possibility.

Warlord
Trion's durability > SBP's

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Warlord
Trion's durability > SBP's ...Trion FTW

xJLxKing
I believe it to be a high possibility.
So what would take to K.O. him?

Lord Feron
Maybe a extreamly high level telepath. I'm thinking how they handled him, but imo it was a little PISsy... Maybe X-man, Cassandra Nova, maybe even Thanos (i mean they would have to be able to reason with Cain Marko and convince him to takeback his own mind, but i ask would there be such a loop hole in KMC? ) Through physical means? Hmm.... FP Spectre, Big G, Celestials, or people in that league.

Kris Blaze
lol.

xJLxKing
Maybe a extreamly high level telepath. I'm thinking how they handled him, but imo it was a little PISsy... Maybe X-man, Cassandra Nova, maybe even Thanos (i mean they would have to be able to reason with Cain Marko and convince him to takeback his own mind, but i ask would there be such a loop hole in KMC? ) Through physical means? Hmm.... FP Spectre, Big G, Celestials, or people in that league.
Not through physical means, I am talking about energy attacks. What kind of an attack wold stop juggernaut if not a universal?

Ptr_Grifin
Every time I see the name, "Monarch" in a topic title, I think of that yellow butterfly guy from the Venture Brothers show.

thanos-prime
Trion ftw

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Every time I see the name, "Monarch" in a topic title, I think of that yellow butterfly guy from the Venture Brothers show.

GO TEAM VENTURE!

Lord Feron
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Not through physical means, I am talking about energy attacks. What kind of an attack wold stop juggernaut if not a universal?

yeah idk man, I know universal attack is pretty ridiculous but the power Trion was channeling was ridiculous.

Did SMP survive the hit, was it ever found out how he survived, did he just withstand it, or did he escape. Anyway if SMP indeed tank the blast I have no doubt Trion would be able to.

Anyway dude, Going Kamikaze doesn't give Monarch the win even though I do believe it is his best and only way to harm (if at all) him.

Knowsbleed33
There's no way of knowing what could take Trion Juggernaut down. No one really tried anything like energy blasts or BFR or anything. You only ever see him fighting huge other-dimensional monsters in that story arc.

horrorwolf
Trion wins. Far too much Durabilty.

Slaanesh
Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.