Saddest characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Which character cases do you think is just absolutely, incredibly sad?
One of these has to be Ugly John, who appeared in New X-men 114. Poor guy had three faces and absolutely no powers.

Beaten by Sentinel:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/NewX-Men114-01.jpg

Shot in the kneecap:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/NewX-Men115-10.jpg

Roasted alive:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/NewX-Men115-17.jpg

Offed by Cyclops:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/NewX-Men115-18.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/NewX-Men115-19.jpg

gogogadgetgo
hulk/banner

cant control the hulk
must always stay calm hence must stay away from people
always alone

very sad indeed

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Which character cases do you think is just absolutely, incredibly sad?
One of these has to be Ugly John, who appeared in New X-men 114. Poor guy had three faces and absolutely no powers.

Beaten by Sentinel:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/NewX-Men114-01.jpg

Shot in the kneecap:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/NewX-Men115-10.jpg

Roasted alive:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/NewX-Men115-17.jpg

Offed by Cyclops:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/NewX-Men115-18.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/NewX-Men115-19.jpg
Oh man I remember that it sucked.

Wolverine had it pretty bad maybe not that bad in powers/apearances.

But he been manipulated since back in the day, had his mind screwed with countless time, could not remember who he was. Been brain washed to kill man people several times. Has to constantly uses his will power to surprises his Berserk side. Went almost completely animal twice from have his adamatium ripped out then rejected. Finally regain his memories and what he regain some of it still remain a mystery and what he did remember was awful. Had countless woman he loved slaughter by Sabre-tooth among others. Actually every woman he loved has romantically was killed. Love some one with all his heart, but could not have her, because she belong to another. People he trust he finds out were work for Romulus. The professor one of his most trusted friend turns out to be the source of his memory lose He had countless villains come after he simply due to Romulus to manipulating him into what he wish he to be. Had Kitty was like a daughter to him die tragically. Had his son he thought long dead return only be have been raised by the man who had manipulated him his entire like. His son hates him with every fiber of his being. He also will live eternity was a warrior reincarnated to fight for all time. Had woman he once love come to try and kill him for crimes he did not commit. He has phantom pains from healing factor long after the wound heal. He constant pain from his adamatium skeleton and his weapon his claws when out are constant pain of his body repeatedly trying to heal over it, but can not. He had people who was a father figure and mentor try and take over his body and kill him. His power to heal though useful mean when he gets hurt he feel that pain, but it far worse when he heals. He has and will far out live most all of his friends and the only people who still know him from back from early times are mostly enemies. He accidentally killed his first love. He can not even die if he wishes he always recovers even at time were he may wish to simply die. Last but not least and cant help but smell bad Bo as if he was sniffing under that individuals arm pit 100 fold laughing

Alpha Centauri
Daredevil is up there.

I'd say Batman too, Bruce Banner.

-AC

psycho gundam
punisher

Badabing
My pick is llagrok...what a sad character. sad

biscuits

stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Oh yeah I remember Ugly John. Good pick.

Spawn.

The Pict
X-23. Bred as a weapon, made to kill. As a child deprived of any warmth or compassion. Manipulated into killing her own mother then hunted for the next few years (during which she was an apathetic, underage prostitute) Not a good life. Even when she gets to Xavier's she doesn't exactly fit in.

dmills
Spawn. To die and come back to life only to find out that you're beloved is married to your best friend. And to top it off they had a kid, and it was you, not her, who was shooting blanks all along.

basilisk
What about Johnny Guitar and Dr Sax (or whatever the names were) from Avengers: The Initiative?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by The Pict
X-23. Bred as a weapon, made to kill. As a child deprived of any warmth or compassion. Manipulated into killing her own mother then hunted for the next few years (during which she was an apathetic, underage prostitute) Not a good life. Even when she gets to Xavier's she doesn't exactly fit in.

Not to mention working as a prostitute.

Doctor-Alvis
So far I have to give it to Ugly John. Unless he was an omega mutant, with omega ugliness, I don't think he really even needs to be with the x-men at all.

Wait, how does 3 faces even make him a mutant? I mean, like a mutant mutant. There was a guy with 2 faces a while ago. He just lived like that until he had plastic surgery to get rid of the bunk face.

The Pict
Not to mention working as a prostitute.

confused

(during which she was an apathetic, underage prostitute)

-Pr-
a lot of x-men could be on this list. they've lost parents, wives, siblings, fiancees, children...

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by -Pr-
a lot of x-men could be on this list. they've lost parents, wives, siblings, fiancees, children...
But they aren't ugly.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
But they aren't ugly.

tell that to wolverine.

Kris Blaze
confused
Woops, missed that bit.

Originally posted by -Pr-

So have a lot of people really. I'm trying to find some especially tragic cases.

AlmightyKfish
Jack Monroe had it pretty bad. All he ever wanted to be was a hero, but ended up going insane, getting put in stasis, then when he actually became a hero he was turned into Scourge and had to kill, before getting over that and being told he was dying, then slowly lost his mind thinking he was doing good in the world before being killed and used as bait by Winter Soldier.

beast1234
Marvel Ares

Philosophía
Bruce.
Cassandra.
Tim.
Magneto.
etc.

Bouboumaster
Galactus

Kris Blaze

Philosophía
Dunno 'bout Tim :/

I see that.

willRules
Isn't it a requirement you'd need a sad background to join the Bat orphanage?

Kris Blaze

Philosophía
Originally posted by willRules
Isn't it a requirement you'd need a sad background to join the Bat orphanage? Tim didn't really have a sad background when he joined the Bat-family.

He developed it as he went along.

willRules
I'd probably trade in my dad if I could've become Robin back then.

laughing

Kris Blaze
Tim's one of the greatest detectives in the world, and he's like 13. His parents are gone, but he's still a bruce wayne heir, has super-hero training and so on. The loss of one's parents is inevitable, and a lot of kids lose their parents at that age. Tim Drake got a super-hero career otu of it.

-Pr-
Woops, missed that bit.

So have a lot of people really. I'm trying to find some especially tragic cases.

i'm sure several of the x-men would count, hence my saying so. uhuh

Tim's one of the greatest detectives in the world, and he's like 13. His parents are gone, but he's still a bruce wayne heir, has super-hero training and so on. The loss of one's parents is inevitable, and a lot of kids lose their parents at that age. Tim Drake got a super-hero career otu of it.

still doesnt get half the tail dick grayson does, though, i mean, women are raping that guy just to sleep with him...

TheOneFirestorm
Ghost Rider Hard for people to accept him.

X-Men It doesn't matter how many times they save the world they still get hated.

Bouboumaster
Galactus: Just a dude who want his Big Mac and hated by civilisations.

willRules
To be fair, there is a minor technicality in that those civilizations do live on his big mac.

SamZED
Beast Boy. Not sure which parts of his life are concidered canon these days, but overall its sad.
As a child he got terminally ill, his skin turned green, his parents died and he blames himself, there were several attempts to kill him for his family money, he got abducted by some thieves who treaded him like crap. Became a member of Doom Patrol that later got blown up in an island. Joined the Titans. Fell in love with a chick who betrayed him and tried to kill him and who slept with his greatest enemy. Oh, also his last gf broke up with him too and didnt even tell him why. Sucks...

psycho gundam
90% of the morlocks

look up the character "chicken wings"

Bentley
Doctor Doom.

Her mother gave her soul to make him powerful, he has one of the greatest intellects in the universe, he has money, power, influence, magics and smarts... And YET.

Poor Doom he is a tragedy because he wants to be one. Sad.

TheGame17
Top 3:

*Rorschach
*Punisher
*Batman

TheGame17
Probably the Watcher also. Having to watch horrific events and not do a thing about it must be hard...

Kris Blaze
Did Thanos win this or what?

tkitna
The Thing

Looks like crap, had a blind girlfriend that he couldnt have sex with, and gets his ass beat by just about all class 100 heros he trys to fight.

Blanket
Superman - Is gay

Kazenji
Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm
Ghost Rider Hard for people to accept him.

Like who ?

because i know Wolverine has accepted him.

Blanket
Originally posted by Kazenji
Like who ?

because i know Wolverine has accepted him. Hmmm...

Wolverine/Ghost Rider - also gay

krisblaze
After getting dunked on by Galactus and Squirrel Girl, I have to nominate Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.