Superman vs Bannerless Hulk + Weaknesses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horrorwolf
Superman and Bannerless Hulk are Handcuffed to each other.

BHulk has a kryptonite laced Skeleton.
Superman has Sentry's calming presence + is wearing a Betty Ross Tshirt.

Who wins?

The Nuul
LOL @ Again Hulk needs stips to fight Supes.

Fail thread......laughing

redhotrash
This is a fairly corny post, but I'll play along. Banner's skeleton should be a non-issue inside his body. Superman simply flies into the sun.

horrorwolf
Actually I thought Sentrys Calming Presence + only Bannerless Hulk was enough of a stipulation.

The Tshirt with Betty's face plastered all over was bonus.

Shall we lower him to maybe Grey or Professor Hulk levels?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Actually I thought Sentrys Calming Presence + only Bannerless Hulk was enough of a stipulation.

The Tshirt with Betty's face plastered all over was bonus.

Shall we lower him to maybe Grey or Professor Hulk levels?
Superman alone can take down countless Hulk. They can be as strong as they can be, but they still share the same weaknesses, and strength. Their biggest ones are lack of flight, and speed.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman alone can take down countless Hulk. They can be as strong as they can be, but they still share the same weaknesses, and strength. Their biggest ones are lack of flight, and speed.

So Superman wins in this scenario yes?

xJLxKing
Yes, I don't see how that is going to keep him from getting destroyed.

The Nuul
Maybe, Supes with stips vs Hulk should be next.

Hulk doesnt have a HF.

Who wins?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by The Nuul
Maybe, Supes with stips vs Hulk should be next.

Hulk doesnt have a HF.

Who wins?

Sounds good, start a thread. wink

Master Court
Originally posted by redhotrash
This is a fairly corny post, but I'll play along. Banner's skeleton should be a non-issue inside his body. Superman simply flies into the sun.

Actually, Hulk's taken heat as hot as the Sun before, so that wouldn't do jack.

Just saying...

roughrider
Superman's ability to fly, superspeed and heat vision never makes matches against non-flyers like Darkseid, Mongul, Doomsday or Solomon Grundy any easier.

-Pr-
Originally posted by roughrider
Superman's ability to fly, superspeed and heat vision never makes matches against non-flyers like Darkseid, Mongul, Doomsday or Solomon Grundy any easier.

yes it does.

against both mongul and doomsday, all superman had to do was jack up his speed before completely walking all over them.

psycho gundam
LOL @ Again Hulk needs stips to fight Supes.

Fail thread......laughing how bout reading the whole post shoko....er ...nuul

horrorwolf
Originally posted by -Pr-
yes it does.

against both mongul and doomsday, all superman had to do was jack up his speed before completely walking all over them.

Superman walked all over Doomsday?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Master Court
Actually, Hulk's taken heat as hot as the Sun before, so that wouldn't do jack.

Just saying...
When?
Besides, that jack compared to Superman's concentrated heat vision which is much hotter then the Star's heat

-Pr-
Superman walked all over Doomsday?

yup. DD Rex.

The Nuul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
how bout reading the whole post shoko....er ...nuul

stick out tongue

horrorwolf
yup. DD Rex.

right but certainly not the case vs original nor HP versions. Thanks.
He's also had MASSIVE struggles vs Mongul and Grundy as well..before defeating them.

-Pr-
right but certainly not the case vs original nor HP versions. Thanks.
He's also had MASSIVE struggles vs Mongul and Grundy as well..before defeating them.

rex > dos (which is the original)

he's only had struggles when he's fought fair, when he's been trying to calm them down or talk them down. he once killed grundy by accident, iirc.

it's well documented that when superman decides to put someone down, they tend to go down pretty quickly.

horrorwolf
rex > dos (which is the original)

he's only had struggles when he's fought fair, when he's been trying to calm them down or talk them down. he once killed grundy by accident, iirc.

it's well documented that when superman decides to put someone down, they tend to go down pretty quickly.

Same can be said of any version of Hulk...who has yet to be angry enough to kill anyone initially. This would include his WorldBreaker version who almost destroyed the seaboard with footSTEPS. All the while having 0 intentions of actually doing so.

-Pr-
Same can be said of any version of Hulk...who has yet to be angry enough to kill anyone initially. This would include his WorldBreaker version who almost destroyed the seaboard with footSTEPS. and had 0 intentions of doing so.

well, i don't agree with that, tbh.

wb to me doesn't seem that much more impressive than wwh himself.

horrorwolf
Other than the fact that WBreaker footsteps were fracturing the Entire Seaboard and WorldWarHulk's weren't of course, I hear you.

xJLxKing
He can be as strong as he want too, he still carries the same weaknesses the other versions of Hulk do

-Pr-
Other than the fact that a WBreaker footsteps were fracturing the Entire Seaboard and WorldWarHulk didn't of course, I hear you.

i genuinely think if any mid or high herald that has enough strength stomps their foot, they can do massive damage to the landmass they're standing on. WWH, Superman, etc.

and yes, i do think WB stomped his foot.

psycho gundam
his "end the story inexplicably in the fifth and final issue" defeat is the only thing that lowers his average to normal king hulk, besides that the footstep thing was insane.

continental damage by a mere footfall.... O__O

you know how many newyorkers should have had deaths due to large radiation exposier?

horrorwolf
i genuinely think if any mid or high herald that has enough strength stomps their foot, they can do massive damage to the landmass they're standing on. WWH, Superman, etc.

and yes, i do think WB stomped his foot.

If not for the fact that actual WWH comic clearly states them to be footSTEPs, I would assume the same.

IIRC ...."Two more footsteps like that Mr. President...and we lose the entire seaboard."

The Nuul
He can be as strong as he want too, he still carries the same weaknesses the other versions of Hulk do

Yeah...one of these....

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2008/02/12/satellite.jpg

xJLxKing
Yeah...one of these....

laughing out loud

psycho gundam
plot laser

-Pr-
If not for the fact that actual WWH comic clearly states them to be footSTEPs, I would assume the same.

IIRC ...."Two more footsteps like that Mr. President...and we lose the entire seaboard."

you can stomp your feet while taking steps.

if he was simply walking, and weighed that much, he should have fallen through the earth.

horrorwolf
Yeah...one of these....

Yet, this isn't thread isnt Hulk versus various types of satellites....But feel free to create such threads if you wish though.

The Nuul
Good luck leaving foot steps in space....laughing

xJLxKing
Does it matter what his foot was doing? Superman's voice is able to destroy an beings (Even gods) if he uses it correctly. It's one of those things meant to be for stories

Master Court
When?
Besides, that jack compared to Superman's concentrated heat vision which is much hotter then the Star's heat

Ahh! But I was referring to Gladiator's heat vision, which is said to burn as hot as the hottest stars.

There are stars out there that dwarf the Sun in both size and heat.

Hulk still tanked it, and healed the damage in seconds. If Superman wanted his HV to work, he'd have to keep it concentrated on a single spot like a surgical laser, which would be hard if he has Hulk leaping at him or moving around.

Yeah...one of these....

Yeah, except with powerful experimental weapons. One of which was a Shi'ar probe. We got the Russians... the Chinese... and sh*t...

horrorwolf
you can stomp your feet while taking steps.

if he was simply walking, and weighed that much, he should have fallen through the earth.

Theres no reason why anyone with out of control levels of strength should not be able to crack the ground in a comic with a footstep especially if its explicitly stated to be the case.

It was not due to his weight, as Hulk's weight doesnt really increase proportially to his rage....its just his power regen and endurance that does.

-Pr-
Theres no reason why anyone with out of control levels of strength should not be able to crack the ground in a comic with a footstep especially if its explicitly stated to be the case.

It was not his weight, as Hulk's weight doesnt really increase proportially to his rage....its just his power regen and endurance that does.

all right, tell you what: let's say with simple footsteps he could do what he did.

what difference is that going to make to the fight?

do you honestly think WB Hulk is so far above WWH that he's unbeatable by someone like Superman, a character that you yourself have shown not to know that well?

horrorwolf
all right, tell you what: let's say with simple footsteps he could do what he did.

what difference is that going to make to the fight?

do you honestly think WB Hulk is so far above WWH that he's unbeatable by someone like Superman, a character that you yourself have shown not to know that well?

I bet I know superman better than you do...even though I'm not a mod.

I know Superman to be one of the most inconsitant characters around. One minute he can sneeze stars away...the next he gets trounced by the likes of Toyman.

The difference would be that Hulk wasnt intending to harm anyone but threatened the entire world. Imagine the kind of power he could produce during those power levels with his fists.

My point was that Ive never seen Superman or any other character capable of doing what Worldbreaker did with mere footsteps. For instance, the most Superman's all out fights might leave you with is a few aftershocks at most.

Master Court
Oh, boy.

-Pr-

I know Superman to be one of the most inconsitant characters around. One minute he can sneeze stars away...the next he gets trounced by the likes of Toyman.

The difference would be that Hulk wasnt intending to harm anyone but threatened the entire world. Imagine the kind of power he could produce during those power levels with his fists.

My point was that Ive never seen Superman or any other character capable of doing what Worldbreaker did with mere footsteps. For instance, the most Superman's all out fights might leave you with is a few aftershocks at most.

i knew the difference between two relatively well known doomsdays within superman lore.

i don't see what being a mod has to do with my knowledge of comics.

actually no, that's not true at all. his powers have actually been written quite consistently since the reboot in 1986.

there are only aftershocks in some of superman's fights because the enemies he fights are usually strong enough to absorb almost all of the force of the blows he's striking them with.

but if you want an example, here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/th_10.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/th_11.jpg

xJLxKing
facepalm at Horrorwolf thinking he knows a lot about Superman

psycho gundam
he wouldn't try that on WB hulk, his dials go past 9000

horrorwolf
facepalm at Horrorwolf thinking he knows a lot about Superman

I'll bet you a dollar its more than you prove to know about WWH.

wink

xJLxKing
I'll bet you a dollar its more than you prove to know about WWH.

wink
I know enough about WWH to draw my conclusion.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he wouldn't try that on WB hulk, his dials go past 9000

Exactly, and you cant really defeat him in hand to hand...His regen, power and durabilty is too much.

He's regenerated back over 90% of his flesh in moments and has yet to be killed by anyone...your best bet with Hulk in a fight, is to trick him into calming down, or cutting off his gamma source.

horrorwolf
I know enough about WWH to draw my conclusion.

Congrats. smile

Someone get this guy a cracker.

xJLxKing
Exactly, and you cant really defeat him in hand to hand...His regen, power and durabilty is too much.

He's regenerated back over 90% of his flesh in moments and has yet to be killed by anyone...your best bet with Hulk in a fight, is to trick him into calming down, or cutting off his gamma source.
So you believe no physical force can beat him? Don't you think you are sounding like a fanboy?

Spire
Still Supes.

Aerial HV.

horrorwolf
So you believe no physical force can beat him? Don't you think you are sounding like a fanboy?

1. I never said such.

"..Oh-No..I wonder if I might sound like a fanboy if I state these comic feats/facts" confused

2. How I "sound" to you or anyone here is of little consequence to me.

xJLxKing
1. I never said such.

"..Oh-No..I wonder if I might sound like a fanboy if I state these comic feats/facts" confused

2. How I "sound" to you or anyone here is of little consequence to me.
You did say, "you cant really defeat him in hand to hand"

horrorwolf
You did say, "you cant really defeat him in hand to hand"

Yes, based on feat history.... which you somehow interpreted to mean "No physical force whatsoever"

Spire
Supes KO's Hulk H2H.

xJLxKing
Yes, based on feat history.... which you somehow interpreted to mean "No physical force whatsoever"
So, what would take to beat Hulk? Punches that destroy Planets, Destroy Barriers, or perhaps more? What would?

The Nuul

laughing

horrorwolf
So, what would take to beat Hulk? Punches that destroy Planets, Destroy Barriers, or perhaps more? What would?

Well as Savage Hulk has taken punches of that magnitude from the likes of Thanos, Gladiator, Sentry etc (Who have all done that or are at least capable)...I'd say that would not even be close for Hulk at WWH rage levels.

xJLxKing
Well as Savage Hulk has taken punches of that magnitude from the likes of Thanos, Gladiator, Sentry etc (Who have all done that or are at least capable)...I'd say that would not even be close for Hulk at WWH rage levels.
I am not asking what Savage Hulk is capable or tanking. I am asking what you think would be enough to taken down WWH physically. What kind of punches would one need to take if down?

horrorwolf
I am not asking what Savage Hulk is capable or tanking. I am asking what you think would be enough to taken down WWH physically. What kind of punches would one need to take if down?

This remains to be seen, but I belive it's beyond what current Superman, Gladiator, Sentry, Supreme and others are currently capable of.

xJLxKing
This remains to be seen, but I belive it's beyond what current Superman, Gladiator, Sentry, Supreme and others are currently capable of.
You're avoiding the question! I asked what you believe

Master Court
Originally posted by Spire
Still Supes.

Aerial HV.

Hang on, there. Now, it's give or take with the H2H/physical force thing going on around here, but there's no way HV is going to drop any green Hulk. Gladiator wanted to kill Hulk, so he most likely wasn't holding back.

Besides that, no amount of heat or fire has ever done more to Hulk than singe his hair off.

Super speed, strength, durability, flight, etc, that's all good, but Superman's heat vision... There's plenty of room for doubt. Especially if Superman and Hulk are moving around.

EDIT: I mean, people have tried incinerating Wolverine to no great success. Hulk's HF is leagues above that.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Master Court
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

confused... smile ... big grin... eek!... laughing

StiltmanFTW
confused... smile ... big grin... eek!... laughing

crylaugh

Spire
Hang on, there. Now, it's give or take with the H2H/physical force thing going on around here, but there's no way HV is going to drop any green Hulk. Gladiator wanted to kill Hulk, so he most likely wasn't holding back.

Besides that, no amount of heat or fire has ever done more to Hulk than singe his hair off.

Super speed, strength, durability, flight, etc, that's all good, but Superman's heat vision... There's plenty of room for doubt. Especially if Superman and Hulk are moving around.

EDIT: I mean, people have tried incinerating Wolverine to no great success. Hulk's HF is leagues above that.

facepalm

Actually, there is no room for doubt. There is however, plenty of room for denial. It's cool that you are a Hulk fan. I understand, everyone has favorites.

Doesn't change the fact that I had to look away when I saw your spill. I'm not going to post a whole HV respect thread because your post is ridiculous. We know.

However I will address:

There's plenty of room for doubt. Especially if Superman and Hulk are moving around.

Its powerful -

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_Superman218pg10.jpg http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_SupermanBatman022page10-1.jpg http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_Supermanvol2167p19and20.jpg http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_AdventuresOfSuperman594pg15.jpg

He can blast him from within H2H distance -

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_Superman_v2_185_16.jpg http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_HaCsAHunter-Prey-03-17.jpg http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_HaCsAHunter-Prey-03-17.jpg

Spire
He won't miss -

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_SupermanBatman022page03_04-1.jpg http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_ActionComics777p18.jpg http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_19.jpg http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_AdventuresOfSuperman609p15.jpg

Here is Supes HV Flash having seizures at lightspeed -

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_jla04411.jpg http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_JLA45pg06.jpg

Just for lolz he could always blind Hulk and punch him in the face -

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_ManOfSteel115pg07.jpg

Master Court
Alright, alright!

F*ck's sake. Leave some of my ass for the next chewing.

I just, you know, had my doubts...

Damn.

horrorwolf

Fact. Hulk's HF is leagues about Deadpool, which is more potent than Wolverine's....which is leagues about Superman's.

Just regular Savage Hulk has taken killing blows from Surfer, Thanos, Thor, Gladiator and Sentry. Superman ain't doing jack to a pissed Savage, much less WWH.

xJLxKing
What does HF have to do with think fight. I am sure everyone agrees Hulk's HF is better then Supermans

batdude123
Fact. Hulk's HF is leagues about Deadpool, which is more potent than Wolverine's....which is leagues about Superman's.

Just regular Savage Hulk has taken killing blows from Surfer, Thanos, Thor, Gladiator and Sentry. Superman ain't doing jack to a pissed Savage, much less WWH.

laughing out loud

The Nuul

laughing

Placidity

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.