Super Janemba VS Kid Buu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/0/08/Superjanemba.jpg

VS

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/a/a3/Kidbuu377.jpg

yungz22
Ive done this already

AsbestosFlaygon
You didn't have stips

This is Super Janemba VS Kid Buu
Both at their strongest forms.

King Kandy
Kid Buu is not the strongest form.

Overdose
What form did Akira Toriyama say was Buu's strongest?

XanatosForever
Super Buu was the most powerful; Kid Buu was the most dangerous.

Hewhoknowsall
Janemba stomps.

Goku said that he could beat buu if he went SSJ3 ALL OUT, but stupidly he said that he wanted to give Vegeta a chance to fight.

SSJ3 Goku was able to contend with Buu on even footing.

Janemba pwned SSJ3 Goku.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Janemba stomps.

Goku said that he could beat buu if he went SSJ3 ALL OUT, but stupidly he said that he wanted to give Vegeta a chance to fight.

SSJ3 Goku was able to contend with Buu on even footing.

Janemba pwned SSJ3 Goku.

Buu-ya. (See wut I did thar?)

yungz22
Originally posted by King Kandy
Kid Buu is not the strongest form.

gohan buu

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Overdose
What form did Akira Toriyama say was Buu's strongest?

Buuhan...Super Buu w/Gohan, Piccollo, Goten & Trunks as mains.

Kid Buu gets raped anally. Kid Buu is only more psychotic and a better destroyer.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Buu-ya. (See wut I did thar?)

I C WUT U DID THAR...NAWT FUNNY

dadudemon
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Buuhan...Super Buu w/Gohan, Piccollo, Goten & Trunks as mains.

Kid Buu gets raped anally. Kid Buu is only more psychotic and a better destroyer.

And he never grows tired.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Overdose
What form did Akira Toriyama say was Buu's strongest? Buuhan, Buutenks, and probably Buu with the South Kaioshin absorbed were stronger.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by NemeBro
Buuhan, Buutenks, and probably Buu with the South Kaioshin absorbed were stronger.
Akira Toriyama never said that

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Buuhan kills kid buu.

Demonic Phoenix

He doesn't need to say it baka

yungz22

ok put it this way a fusion was needed to beat janemba but ssj3 goku was enough for kid buu. The reason gohan buu is stronger than kid buu is the fact that a fusion was needed to beat him. Another thing is at one point gotenks buu said "this form is the strongest i have ever TAKEN. I cant get any stronger." Then i fact he did get stronger when he absorbed gohan.

There is your proof.

NemeBro
Akira Toriyama never said that Yes, he actually did, by showing it in his manga. smile

roz88
yea we all kno janemba would win case close no need 2 discuss dis no more. fusion of vegeta and goku had 2 beat him buu ss3 was beatin him up and even. clearly janemba slapped round ss3 goku nd forced them 2 fuse

TheGodOfEPICNES
Originally posted by yungz22
ok put it this way a fusion was needed to beat janemba but ssj3 goku was enough for kid buu. The reason gohan buu is stronger than kid buu is the fact that a fusion was needed to beat him. Another thing is at one point gotenks buu said "this form is the strongest i have ever TAKEN. I cant get any stronger." Then i fact he did get stronger when he absorbed gohan.

There is your proof.

He didn't consider Kid Buu as him though, he said when Vegeta was gonna take fat buu out that "I won't be me anymore!" So that doesn't prove anything. ht tp:/ /i mage s.wi kia.c om/dra gonball/i mages/f/f 1/1-a bner .jpg (Take out spaces in links because it won't let me post links because I'm new) This is the spirit bomb after the Z fighters including Ultimate Gohan give him energy. h ttp://i mages.wikia.co m/drago nball/imag es/0/04/G okuSpiritBombKid Buu. png This is the spirit bomb after the rest of earth gives it to him, it's at least 6 times as big as the one above. That means it's at least over 6 Ultimate Gohans. Gotenks and SuperBuu together is weaker than Ultimate Gohan, so I'll just count them both as an Ultimate Gohan so there's no way anyone could say I'm wrong. Now by adding Ultimate Gohan that makes 3. So Buuhan using the highest possible power=3 Ultimate Gohans. So why would Goku take the time to charge his spirit bomb with that much energy if Kid Buu was weaker than half of that? You could say Goku didn't know it'd be enough but has Goku ever been that foolish? If that isn't enough Kid Buu managed to actually push that back almost firing it back at Goku until Goku used his energy to repel it back at Kid Buu.

juggerman
Originally posted by TheGodOfEPICNES
He didn't consider Kid Buu as him though, he said when Vegeta was gonna take fat buu out that "I won't be me anymore!" So that doesn't prove anything. ht tp:/ /i mage s.wi kia.c om/dra gonball/i mages/f/f 1/1-a bner .jpg (Take out spaces in links because it won't let me post links because I'm new) This is the spirit bomb after the Z fighters including Ultimate Gohan give him energy. h ttp://i mages.wikia.co m/drago nball/imag es/0/04/G okuSpiritBombKid Buu. png This is the spirit bomb after the rest of earth gives it to him, it's at least 6 times as big as the one above. That means it's at least over 6 Ultimate Gohans. Gotenks and SuperBuu together is weaker than Ultimate Gohan, so I'll just count them both as an Ultimate Gohan so there's no way anyone could say I'm wrong. Now by adding Ultimate Gohan that makes 3. So Buuhan using the highest possible power=3 Ultimate Gohans. So why would Goku take the time to charge his spirit bomb with that much energy if Kid Buu was weaker than half of that? You could say Goku didn't know it'd be enough but has Goku ever been that foolish? If that isn't enough Kid Buu managed to actually push that back almost firing it back at Goku until Goku used his energy to repel it back at Kid Buu.

This proves nothing. Gohan only gave a small portion of his power to the bomb. All you've proven is that Kid Buu is stronger than a small portion of Gohan's power. Good job thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.