Wolverine vs Diamond Form Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Battlehammer
she can only be in diamond form?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Battlehammer
she can only be in diamond form?

Currently yes. Frost has a sliver of Void in her and she doesn't want it to access her telepathic abilities.

Battlehammer
Then Wolverine stomps this aint even fair.

galactusischere
What is emma's strenght level?

Battlehammer
Like two, and she has no feats, to be honest Wolverine feat wises is stronger then her, she literally the worst brick to fight him. She not even strong enough to be a threat to even KO him lol.

galactusischere
Like two, and she has no feats, to be honest Wolverine feat wises is stronger then her, she literally the worst brick to fight him. She not even strong enough to be a threat to even KO him lol.

only 2 tons?
then Wolverine stomps

Starscream M
Then Wolverine stomps this aint even fair. lol

how does Wolverine stomp?

Emma is nigh-invulnerable in diamond state and she has CL50 strength

she could put the hurting on the runt

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
lol

Adamantium cuts through diamonds...

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Adamantium cuts through diamonds... yeah but her diamond isn't regular diamond...has it been shown to be cut by adamantium?

I thought she was even harder than colossus, whose organic steel seems pretty impervious to logan's claws

Kris Blaze
I hope we'll find out sooner or later.

StiltmanFTW
Danger believed she could cut her. So did Ord. Just saying.

Fraction's Daken with Muramasa claws apparently thought he couldn't, though laughing

I hope we'll find out sooner or later.

thumb up

KingD19
Daken's claws actually chipped against her forehead.

Danger probably could've broken her, considering her drill could have vibrated at a frequency that would shatter her diamond form, it's been done before.

Battlehammer
lol

Because he better in every sense he can cut right through her, and she does not even have the strength to seriously hurt him let a lone KO. She not a 50 toner, she does not even have feats to match Wolverine strength

Battlehammer
Originally posted by KingD19

Danger probably could've broken her, considering her drill could have vibrated at a frequency that would shatter her diamond form, it's been done before.
He has bone claws......

true, but I heard that flaw was removed.

Starscream M
Because he better in every sense he can cut right through her really? what issue did he cut right through her diamond form?

or did you pull that out from your behind?

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Danger believed she could cut her. So did Ord. Just saying.
Spider-Man believes Sentry has power rivaling Galactus. Just saying.

PS: what someone believes is worthless.

StiltmanFTW

What? She stopped his black bone claws with her hand in DA #7. Were you talking about some other issue?

thumb up

Battlehammer
yeah but her diamond isn't regular diamond...has it been shown to be cut by adamantium?

I thought she was even harder than colossus, whose organic steel seems pretty impervious to logan's claws
It as had as diamonds. It been broken by less.

No she not even as strong as Wolverine. It was one slash the narrative stated "Colossus Organic steel is no match for Wolverine claws"

Every assume it did little due to the art, which should nothing through out the issue damage was pretty much not depicted by the artist. People try and chalk that up to Colossus durability, but the negate to mention that Wolverine slashed right on his uniform which showed no damage due to lazy art. Colossus has shown fear of Wolverine claws. He believes Wolverine can cut him and easily and Wolverine believes he can cut him. Colossus believe they could cut him to the bone.

StiltmanFTW

Spider-Man is a moron.

In this case, I'm afraid it's all we have sad

Kris Blaze

Not the same AT ALL.

Danger's run millions of scenarios on anyone who's ever fought in the Danger Room. Emma's had hundreds of scenarios since she joined the Team, Danger knows whether or not it can cut her.

Ord said that his weapon could cut through -any- of the substances on earth and Emma didn't dispute it.

Battlehammer
really? what issue did he cut right through her diamond form?

or did you pull that out from your behind?
So now we have to show adamatium cutting everything to assume it can? dispite the fact we seen it cut more durable object.

A hand gun bullet shatter her before and you think I am pulling stuff out my ass to save Wolverine can cut her when he swings through solid Titanium like it butter, which was capable of hold the prince of power Hercules in place, he also cut Ba'al,Hercules, wending, thing, Namor death head 2, Titanus a being who KO hulk in 3 hits, Thanos who has the infinity gauntlet ect.

But yea I am surely talking out my ass roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
Not the same AT ALL.

Danger's run millions of scenarios on anyone who's ever fought in the Danger Room. Emma's had hundreds of scenarios since she joined the Team, Danger knows whether or not it can cut her.

Ord said that his weapon could cut through -any- of the substances on earth and Emma didn't dispute it.

point taken that danger hypo is different from spiderman hypo, still it isn't a foolproof measure that diamond emma can be cut.

second, if ords weapon can cut through any substance, than it can cut through adamantium as well? if so, that doesn't give logan any advantage over emma.

Battlehammer

Spiderman constantly wrong

Danger was the Danger room is was shown to enough the X-men every weakness and limitation having face them thousands of time.......

Starscream M

But yea I am surely talking out my ass roll eyes (sarcastic) yes thank you for admitting it.

anyways, logan is not strong enough to shatter emma.

also, I could shatter my window, but I can't make a scratch with my fingernails even if I scratch at it all day and night. So logan isn't strong enough to shatter her and I doubt he could cut her...maybe he can scratch her.

Battlehammer
yes thank you for admitting it.

anyways, logan is not strong enough to shatter emma.

also, I could shatter my window, but I can't make a scratch with my fingernails even if I scratch at it all day and night. So logan isn't strong enough to shatter her and I doubt he could cut her...maybe he can scratch her.

Nice so you ignored everything I said wonderful.

He has adamatium claws, what dont you get.

Did you just compare fingure nails to adaamtium claws that effortlessly cut titanium restraint that easily held Hercules like butter?

a single hand gun bullet shatter her into countless pieces..........
A hand gun bullet shatter her before and you think I am pulling stuff out my ass to save Wolverine can cut her when he swings through solid Titanium like it butter, which was capable of hold the prince of power Hercules in place, he also cut Ba'al,Hercules, wending, thing, Namor death head 2, Titanus a being who KO hulk in 3 hits, Thanos who has the infinity gauntlet ect.

Are you purposively trying to be an idiot?

do you understand sarcasm

ExodusCloak

Danger was the Danger room is was shown to enough the X-men every weakness and limitation having face them thousands of time.......

Don't actually care about the fight I'm not a fan of brawling Emma, the Diamond Form is a good metaphor but the tank thing doesn't suit her personality. Anyway Danger actually couldn't cut her according to her diagnostics. Danger was made out of the same material as the Danger Room, and Wolverine couldn't cut the door open.

http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned09oo2pj4.jpg

Did you just compare fingure nails to adaamtium claws that effortlessly cut titanium restraint that easily held Hercules like butter?

do you understand sarcasm

'Twas a diamond bullet aimed at her microscopic flaw.

Starscream M

do you understand sarcasm do you know how much force is in a bullet...far more than logan's hardest attack. cutting is very different from the impact force required to shatter emma. logan simply does not possess the power to do so.

so what if he cut titanium? he can't cut through organic steel, so what makes you think he can cut organic diamond?

Starscream M
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

'Twas a diamond bullet aimed at her microscopic flaw. good post!

StiltmanFTW
He's cut Thor, too evil face

Don't actually care about the fight I'm not a fan of brawling Emma, the Diamond Form is a good metaphor but the tank thing doesn't suit her personality. Anyway Danger actually couldn't cut her according to her diagnostics.

Remember that issue with Danger popping a drill out of her wrist? She was pretty confident.

ExodusCloak
He has bone claws......

true, but I heard that flaw was removed.

Bone claws? Does his third claw not get a magic sword metal upgrade that Wolverine believed could cut Colossus and did she not block his claws with her hand? He also seemed to think he couldn't cut Emma in Utopia since he told her to come and face him in flesh.

ExodusCloak
He's cut Thor, too evil face

Remember that issue with Danger popping a drill out of her wrist? She was pretty confident.

This is the from the same arc. She couldn't kill the X-Men, she had to blackmail Emma into turning back into human form. If she could have stabbed Emma, even a non-fatal wound stab she would have done so.

Battlehammer
Don't actually care about the fight I'm not a fan of brawling Emma, the Diamond Form is a good metaphor but the tank thing doesn't suit her personality. Anyway Danger actually couldn't cut her according to her diagnostics. Danger was made out of the same material as the Danger Room, and Wolverine couldn't cut the door open.

saying something impenetrable does not nessarily mean it can't cut it especially when Danger later in the fight was going to do it and both emma and danger believed it would work

when could wolverine not cut the door? prior to him even having a healing factor my bet. Wolverine cut off dangers had and has cut off huge chunks of the danger room wall with ease fast enough to catch a fallowing night crawler

'Twas a diamond bullet aimed at her microscopic flaw.

Diamon bullet is far cry shot of adamatium claws. Do you honestly think eh can't cut her?

'

StiltmanFTW
Bone claws? Does his third claw not get a magic sword metal upgrade that Wolverine believed could cut Colossus and did she not block his claws with her hand?

Emma blocked the bone claws. She did not touch the third magical claw which pops out under his wrist.

He also seemed to think he couldn't cut Emma in Utopia since he told her to come and face him in flesh.

That's right. I blame Fraction.

Battlehammer
Bone claws? Does his third claw not get a magic sword metal upgrade that Wolverine believed could cut Colossus and did she not block his claws with her hand? He also seemed to think he couldn't cut Emma in Utopia since he told her to come and face him in flesh.
That was artist/writers fault they ignored the fact he had magical claw, it also was not even the right color nor does he fight with it out due to the dangers. He also shown to have trouble cuttung few guns with it, that hardly saying much when author completely ignore his powerset. Unless of course Origins is set in the future.

ExodusCloak
saying something impenetrable does not nessarily mean it can't cut it especially when Danger later in the fight was going to do it and both emma and danger believed it would work

It means it when she's scanning the X-Men. Danger lied hence her diagnostics report and the blackmail tactic.

They couldn't get into the room cause Wolverine couldn't cut open the door in that very arc.

Battlehammer
This is the from the same arc. She couldn't kill the X-Men, she had to blackmail Emma into turning back into human form. If she could have stabbed Emma, even a non-fatal wound stab she would have done so.

I dont think so, at all, I believe which was made evident in the arc she did not wish to kill the x-men jsut beat them to lure out prof x

ExodusCloak
That was artist/writers fault they ignored the fact he had magical claw, it also was not even the right color nor does he fight with it out due to the dangers. He also shown to have trouble cuttung few guns with it, that hardly saying much when author completely ignore his powerset. Unless of course Origins is set in the future.

It was depicted, I looked at it to check before I posted. It's the metal looking one, the others are black and all the were out.

StiltmanFTW

Like I said before, she did not touch it.

ExodusCloak
I dont think so, at all, I believe which was made evident in the arc she did not wish to kill the x-men jsut beat them to lure out prof x

She could not kill the X-Men due to her programming, she could not penetrate Emma's diamond form according to her scanners. She could wound them though which she did, technically Emma was still alive when she was shattered since her mind was a live so I don't know whether or not that would count as killing. But I do know that non-fatal attacks would have worked so slicing off Emma's arm would have worked if Danger was capable of it which she wasn't.

Battlehammer
It means it when she's scanning the X-Men. Danger lied hence her diagnostics report and the blackmail tactic.

They couldn't get into the room cause Wolverine couldn't cut open the door in that very arc.
Or she could have and she was just stating much like they say of luke cage. Words get thrown around a lot, mostly means there highly durable.

Which arc? astonishing? It controdicts countless time he cut the danger room and would even counterdict it self since he cut danger head off. not surprize though if it was from Wheldon "I dont know how to write wolverine". so i jsut shit on his character and make ever telepath in the world effortlessly control him dispite the fact that never been the cases. Except prior to his full character development but even then never to such an extent.

Starscream M
not surprize though if it was from Wheldon "I dont know how to write wolverine". so i jsut shit on his character and make ever telepath in the world effortlessly control him dispite the fact that never been the cases.

sigh, back to your favorite tactic when losing a debate...bash the writer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
You think I cannot pierce a diamond?

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/5175/axm22p05.th.jpg

Battlehammer
She could not kill the X-Men due to her programming, she could not penetrate Emma's diamond form according to her scanners. She could wound them though which she did, technically Emma was still alive when she was shattered since her mind was a live so I don't know whether or not that would count as killing. But I do know that non-fatal attacks would have worked so slicing off Emma's arm would have worked if Danger was capable of it which she wasn't.

so you think wolverine can't cut her.

also for the cutting off the arm, she has to drill, could not simply cut. Also Danger would not have known she could survive that it happen outside the danger room.

StiltmanFTW
sigh, back to your favorite tactic when losing a debate...bash the writer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Didn't like Whedonverine either. Ellis is writing him better, IMO.

ExodusCloak
Or she could have and she was just stating much like they say of luke cage. Words get thrown around a lot, mostly means there highly durable.

Which arc? astonishing? It controdicts countless time he cut the danger room and would even counterdict it self since he cut danger head off. not surprize though if it was from Wheldon "I dont know how to write wolverine". so i jsut shit on his character and make ever telepath in the world effortlessly control him dispite the fact that never been the cases. Except prior to his full character development but even then never to such an extent.

It wasn't just words it was her digging up files on the X-Men and implementing them. She knows everything about them. She couldn't cut her.

Yes Astonishing that Danger arc when they tried to get into the room.

StiltmanFTW
Logan decapitated her and stabbed through the chest.

ExodusCloak
so you think wolverine can't cut her.

also for the cutting off the arm, she has to drill, could not simply cut. Also Danger would not have known she could survive that it happen outside the danger room.

Doesn't make a difference non-fatal stabs would have worked if she could have been sliced through like butter. And again it was all a lie according to Dangers scanners. She knows the X-Men inside and out.

Starscream M
You think I cannot pierce a diamond?

that's a question...a boastful one at that. hardly indicates danger actually thought she could cut emma.

Battlehammer
I aint losing anything, your reasoning for wolverine not being able to cut emma is rediculous, simply becuase he never shown too? so are we to assume he cant cut bucky?

Whedon state that more then once in the interview. Wolverine had some crazy feats in astonishing xm-men, he was portrayed badly and it was easy to see. His mental defenses were ignore which was annoying, but e worst was his over all character. Picking fight with everyone was so stupid and out of character, but the worst was the god awful interactions with Kitty and the fact he was barley shown to even care when she died.

Battlehammer

Yes Astonishing that Danger arc when they tried to get into the room.

Yet he contradicts it self the next arc lol.

Wolverine cut the danger room so man times, but to plot sake he could not then lol.

ExodusCloak
Yet he contradicts it self the next arc lol.

Wolverine cut the danger room so man times, but to plot sake he could not then lol.

I think Morrisons run implied the same thing after Glads broke it down. 'twas also rebuilt after that.

Starscream M
I aint losing anything, your reasoning for wolverine not being able to cut emma is rediculous, simply becuase he never shown too? so are we to assume he cant cut bucky?
what a terrible analogy. Bucky is flesh. Logan has cut flesh before.

Emma is organic diamond. Logan has never cut organic diamond before. Organic diamond is harder than organic steel since diamond > steel. Logan has failed to cut organic steel.

Battlehammer
Doesn't make a difference non-fatal stabs would have worked if she could have been sliced through like butter. And again it was all a lie according to Dangers scanners. She knows the X-Men inside and out.
But we arnt saying she could, we saying danger could have drilled in as Emma believed.

so do you think wolverine can cut her I find it extremely hard to believe he can't she as tough as diamonds which he cut right through and cut individual I bet quite a bit are more durable then Emma.

StiltmanFTW
Logan has failed to cut organic steel.

It was stated on panel that he scored Piotr's armor.

Starscream M
It was stated on panel that he scored Piotr's armor. a scratch ain't a cut

Starscream M
But we arnt saying she could, we saying danger could have drilled in as Emma believed.

so do you think wolverine can cut her I find it extremely hard to believe he can't she as tough as diamonds which he cut right through and cut individual I bet quite a bit are more durable then Emma. diamond /= organic diamond

jeez you're dense

Battlehammer
what a terrible analogy. Bucky is flesh. Logan has cut flesh before.

Emma is organic diamond. Logan has never cut organic diamond before. Organic diamond is harder than organic steel since diamond > steel. Logan has failed to cut organic steel.
Logan has cut diamonds before.........

I not sure Emma ever been stated as Organic Diamonds. Just Diamonds. Adamantium sharper then diamonds and more durable. Wolverine never failed to cut organic steal which if you actually read and comprehended any of my post you know this.

Battlehammer
a scratch ain't a cut
It was a quick slash, and never shown how deep the cut thanks to the artist.

so you assume wrong

Starscream M
Logan has cut diamonds before.........

I not sure Emma ever been stated as Organic Diamonds. Just Diamonds. Adamantium sharper then diamonds and more durable. Wolverine never failed to cut organic steal which if you actually read and comprehended any of my post you know this. of course Emma is organic diamond! how dense can you be? you think regular diamond can bend?

Battlehammer
diamond /= organic diamond

jeez you're dense
Who says she even organic diamonds? who says there more durable? just making stuff up are me.

I dense? Your the idiot who simply ignore everything said that you dislike.

StiltmanFTW
organic diamond > diamond?

adamantium beta >>> adamantium!!! eek!

Battlehammer
of course Emma is organic diamond! how dense can you be? you think regular diamond can bend?

You do realize it a comic right? That several characters including santos of the new x-men does not turn into organic anything, but solid stone ect.

You assume it organic which out it actaully been stated as so.

also if you read the comic were emma was destroy you know what I am talking about.

Starscream M
yep...just like colosuss's organic steel is FAR FAR superior to regular steel

StiltmanFTW
I think it was stated by Beast in New X-Men that it's organic damiond... I could be wrong, though.

Battlehammer

adamantium beta >>> adamantium!!! eek!
also organic steel does not explain it bending either, colossus is supposes to be solid metal.

He cant bleed, unlike emma

Battlehammer
ABC logic does not work I am afraid. To assume it more durable becuase colossus is, is faulty logic espcially since there no the same substance.

StiltmanFTW

Aye, but that's NOT because of it being organic... it's a whole new metal. It's not organic osmium, it just resembles osmium. You follow me?

Kris Blaze

Yes, most likely.

Starscream M
Aye, but that's NOT because of it being organic... it's a whole new metal. It's not organic osmium, it just resembles osmium. You follow me? yes, and emma's diamond form is also a who new element...it sure ain't regular diamond.

StiltmanFTW
also organic steel does not explain it bending either, colossus is supposes to be solid metal.

He cant bleed, unlike emma

And yet he's not immune to the nerve strikes laughing out loud

He bled in Astonishing, when Shaw illusion hit him... he believed he's real so his blows had a real effect on him... t'was explained way back in UXM when Xavier told Logan not to believe in the fake chasm.

Battlehammer
yes, and emma's diamond form is also a who new element...it sure ain't regular diamond.
look like it when she was a million pieces.

It also not a mutant power in the sense it was genetic gift at birth.

KingD19
Actually, Danger was extremely confident she could kill Emma in her diamond form. On Breakworld when she crashed Emma and Scott's ship, Emma thought Scott was dead, so she told Danger to kill her. When she hit her, Emma turned into Diamond. Then Danger was like, I can easily kill you in diamond form.

Battlehammer
And yet he's not immune to the nerve strikes laughing out loud

He bled in Astonishing, when Shaw illusion hit him... he believed he's real so his blows had a real effect on him... t'was explained way back in UXM when Xavier told Logan not to believe in the fake chasm.
Yea that why I dislike whedon, dispite some of the cool wolverine even like taking Danger and Orb at once, or taking 20 kids at once and beating them so completely that he had them piled up

Parmaniac
organic diamond = diamond

every diamond is organic

http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/Graphics-Geol/ROCKMIN/ATOM-STRUCT/Diamond3.gif

these are all C-Atoms shifty

ah it's great to be nerdi laughing j/k

Battlehammer
Reason why I believe Wolverine cuts her cleanly and easily is simple. She really not proven her self against piercing attacks or at all the much in terms of durability many characters have far define and prove durability. Thing,WWH, WWH,Namor,Grey Hulk, Tiger Shark, Thing, Ba'al,M-11 self and force field which has withstood, colossus cyclopes and emma I believe, Red Hulk, Titanium shackles that easily held Hercule, King Thor Thanos with the infinity Gauntlet and so on. All of these characters so far more then others are established durabilities beyond anything Emma has shown. To assume that she would be able to withstand Wolverine claws with out her showing nearly the durability of characters Wolverine has cut is simply by logic. She also was broken by a diamond bullet at her flaw, then there no reason Wolverine who claws easily cut through diamonds should not be able to cut her any were. She also shown the be damage and bleed from her nose in Diamond form, to compare her to be more durable then Colossus is a ridiculous stretch back by nothing. Colossus does not even bleed and has proven his durability countless times by far greater damage then any Emma has shown.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Parmaniac

every diamond is organic

lol I forgot lol

StiltmanFTW
Actually, Danger was extremely confident she could kill Emma in her diamond form. On Breakworld when she crashed Emma and Scott's ship, Emma thought Scott was dead, so she told Danger to kill her. When she hit her, Emma turned into Diamond. Then Danger was like, I can easily kill you in diamond form.

Yeah I already posted the scan.

every diamond is organic

I knew someone would say that laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW

What? She stopped his black bone claws with her hand in DA #7. Were you talking about some other issue?

KingD19
Yes, Emma does turn into Organic Diamond, just like Colossus Organic Steel, and Bobby's Organic Ice. Beast said so when he was testing her the 1st time it happened. He said something like you're fully organic diamond. Congratulations, we're the 1st mutants with secondary mutations. Then they had a panel of Beast and Emma doing a hand clasp.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, Emma does turn into Organic Diamond, just like Colossus Organic Steel, and Bobby's Organic Ice. Beast said so when he was testing her the 1st time it happened. He said something like you're fully organic diamond. Congratulations, we're the 1st mutants with secondary mutations. Then they had a panel of Beast and Emma doing a hand clasp.

That's what I was talking about. Morrison's run. Maybe I'll post the scans later.

Also, could you please answer my question on the previous page?

Kris Blaze
Beast was a noob though.

Both he, Iceman and Black Tom had secondary mutations going on.

KingD19

Also, could you please answer my question on the previous page?

What question am I supposed to answer?

StiltmanFTW
What question am I supposed to answer?

You said that Daken's claws chipped against Emma's forehead. What issue? The only thing I recall was Frost blocking his bone claws with her hand in Dark Avengers #7. Just in time to stop him from killing Avalanche.

Eternal Idol
Wolverine ftw.

KingD19
You said that Daken's claws chipped against Emma's forehead. What issue? The only thing I recall was Frost blocking his bone claws with her hand in Dark Avengers #7. Just in time to stop him from killing Avalanche.

Just looked it over, and you were right, his top claws did chip, but it was against her arm.

ExodusCloak
She also shown the be damage and bleed from her nose in Diamond form, to compare her to be more durable then Colossus is a ridiculous stretch back by nothing. Colossus does not even bleed and has proven his durability countless times by far greater damage then any Emma has shown.

Umm what, she was punched in the face and then she changed into Diamond hence the Diamond blood.

so do you think wolverine can cut her I find it extremely hard to believe he can't she as tough as diamonds which he cut right through and cut individual I bet quite a bit are more durable then Emma.

I don't see how you can say that when Danger herself believed she couldn't penetrate Emma. Everything else was said to psyche Emma out because Danger knows that Emma is afraid of being shattered since there's no one left to put her back together again.

And also to play by that logic Daken actually did believe he couldn't cut Emma in Diamond Form.

Vibranium can penetrate Colossus and Emma through the absorption of vibrations which some how cause them both to revert to human form.

Starscream M
She also was broken by a diamond bullet at her flaw, then there no reason Wolverine who claws easily cut through diamonds should not be able to cut her any were. that's poor logic

Battlehammer
that's poor logic
not really. If a normal diamond was shown to be able to shatter he flaw. Then wolverien claws which can can through thigns vastly more durable then a diamond could should have no difficulties cutting through her.

Starscream M
not really. If a normal diamond was shown to be able to shatter he flaw. Then wolverien claws which can can through thigns vastly more durable then a diamond could should have no difficulties cutting through her. theres a difference between cutting and shattering

you can easily break your window, but try to cut it, even with the sharpest knife and you'll fail

also, logan has no clue where emma's weakpoints are

Battlehammer
theres a difference between cutting and shattering

you can easily break your window, but try to cut it, even with the sharpest knife and you'll fail

Not really, one can cut and object to it shattering point which is what happens if you stabb a window with a sword.

Logan would not need to find her weak points, he stabb countless individuals who shown far greater durability the Emma.

also he could easily find her weak points like he did in manifest destiny.

StiltmanFTW

He does. Cyke told him naughty

Starscream M
He does. Cyke told him naughty um...we're talking about diamond form here, not flesh form wink

Parmaniac
um...we're talking about diamond form here, not flesh form wink

it's obviously that you don't know anything about Cykes fetish

StiltmanFTW
it's obviously that you don't know anything about Cykes fetish

Yeah, he doesn't seem to be bothered at all that Emma can't change back.

Starscream M
it's obviously that you don't know anything about Cykes fetish whats his fetish? confused

KingD19
It's called the Bling Bling Boogy. He taps that while she's diamond, it's like, it's just crazy, it feels wonderful it's like, it's like you're havin sex with richness.

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/rH1cnmt/RCO018-1660185057.jpg

Adamantium 1:0 Diamond

MrMind

Adamantium 1:0 Diamond

but diamond last forever, just like the engagement ring i will give you someday

StiltmanFTW
love love love love love

love love love love love

ODG

Adamantium 1:0 Diamond I mean... Jack O'Diamonds was toppled but... y'know he got back up no worse for wear since he doesn't really rely on internal organs. Does Emma in her diamond form?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ODG
I mean... Jack O'Diamonds was toppled but... y'know he got back up no worse for wear since he doesn't really rely on internal organs. Does Emma in her diamond form?

That he did. The stab wounds disappeared completely, too.

Emma can't reform on her own in moments like Jack can. Unless she has an outside amp such as the fraction of the Phoenix Force, of course.

ODG
^ I didn't even notice that Jack O'Diamonds healed up.

I don't disagree with this, I'm just suggesting that Emma won't necessarily be put down by a gut stab. She might lose the war because she can't heal but she won't necessarily lose the battle immediately.

StiltmanFTW
Guess you've skimmed through the issue too fast wink The regen aspect of his powers wasn't commented on, but the art clearly showed that.

Emma's diamond form definitely negates stuff such as pain or blood loss, that we know for certain.

How her insides function - or do not function - remains a mystery, afaik.

ODG
How her insides function - or do not function - remains a mystery, afaik. Well.... Emma doesn't even notice when her arm is blown of by a Celestial. So I imagine that Emma can keep fighting so long as she doesn't revert to human form.

Which is technically to Logan's advantage since Emma's telepathy would likely shut down Logan.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ODG
Well.... Emma doesn't even notice when her arm is blown of by a Celestial. So I imagine that Emma can keep fighting so long as she doesn't revert to human form.

During Gillen's run, yes. But that's just an arm.

Originally posted by ODG
Which is technically to Logan's advantage since Emma's telepathy would likely shut down Logan.

Her best shot.

Not guaranteed to work, though:

https://i.ibb.co/pny6D0f/RCO008-1490587332.jpg https://i.ibb.co/qs7SPwB/rc09.png https://i.ibb.co/pyS6gmf/RCO010-1490587332.jpg

And Logan's psi-defenses have only gotten better since then.

Konton
Emma was definitely in his head plenty during that run Btw Ive been meaning to show you guys the emma frost tattoo I got years ago.

DarkSaint85
Is it on yer bum bum

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is it on yer bum bum

Safe bet cool

DarkSaint85
It's the word 'Frost'. But only the letters 'F', 'R', 'S' and 'T' were inked on, IYKWIM.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
https://i.postimg.cc/KYCDkLzC/10-5.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Meh, just a single swipe from a dumb robot.

Keep in mind that Exodus, fully Techno-Organic Cable or even WWH had similar showings - only to get cut later.

DarkSaint85
Arguably even more dangerous than the real deal, as it removes his flesh and any lingering doubts we might have about whether his mental defences can hold up against Emma.

The fact that Tony and Orchis resorted to depowering her shows that his claws wouldn't pierce her, I think. Is this still the only time adamantium has gone up against specifically her diamond form?

StiltmanFTW
Laura failed cutting her in one AvX tie-in - but Emma had a massive amp then, as she was a memeber of Penis Five.

xXI_wing_IXx
Laura cuts Emma in the thigh in diamond form

https://i.imgur.com/fx9ofkD.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/NVV8kQn.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/dgNqxdF.jpg

Emma using fair amount of tk in her diamond form to fling Laura's arm away from swinging at her

https://i.imgur.com/jbQ3sAY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/vg0Y733.jpg

Emma isn't capable of using tp to fully control Maggot via tp resistance so she uses Wildthing instead to try to stop him and locate where he is. After, Laura mentions she'll bleed out if she doesn't turn back into diamond form so she lets go of her mind control on Wildthing.

https://i.imgur.com/v095Hzs.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/e8Lzll9.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/NVV8kQn.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/ErhMnQI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5XJqFUP.jpg

xXI_wing_IXx
Emma forcefully uses tp to detect where Maggot is. She lost significant amount of blood at the end

https://i.imgur.com/w2wTXNj.jpg https://i.imgur.com/s7Dz7s9.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kjJS9g5.jpg https://i.imgur.com/S7LKiCo.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mr8gljk.jpg https://i.imgur.com/IxhTmfB.jpg

Laura claws can penetrate Emma's diamond form then so can Logan. I think Logan tp resistance is roughly the same as Maggot, better than Laura.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by xXI_wing_IXx
Emma using fair amount of tk in her diamond form to fling Laura's arm away from swinging at her

Emma has no telekinetic powers to speak of, actually.

At best, she's a latent telekinetic - but it's not something brought up often and she wouldn't be able to use those powers in her diamond form, anyway.

Originally posted by xXI_wing_IXx
Laura claws can penetrate Emma's diamond form then so can Logan. I think Logan tp resistance is roughly the same as Maggot, better than Laura.

Emma can't use her telapathy while in her diamond form, so don't worry about that.

--
Other than those details. Great find, you deserve mad props for this haw-som

xXI_wing_IXx
Emma has no telekinetic powers to speak of, actually.

At best, she's a latent telekinetic - but it's not something brought up often and she wouldn't be able to use those powers in her diamond form, anyway.

Oh I see. It makes sense about Emma having no tk. Laura is actually trying to toss Eany to Maggot not her arm being tk controlled lol. The image looks confusing with Emma's hands gesture to that swinging motion.

Other than those details. Great find, you deserve mad props for this haw-som

smile

DarkSaint85
Yeah I admittedly never knew about it - don't keep up with the Infinity series of comics.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah I admittedly never knew about it - don't keep up with the Infinity series of comics.

XXI and Qwerty will inherit this forum soon; looks like it's time for us to retire.

https://i.ibb.co/J7KZFh1/4892455f0b7f7aec53fd87ae1ef1d581.png

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/DLd0fWY/n1.png

https://i.ibb.co/Gn6cxgJ/n2.png

https://i.ibb.co/BsTctJ5/7460104-4246130851-RCO00.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/pQRT9HN/n3.png

whistle

DarkSaint85
Magneto is > Wolverine though.

Should've posted Medusa lol.

StiltmanFTW
Sure is, just like Namor > Emma, especially "Righteous Rage!!!" Namor.

I could've posted Medusa, but it didn't have the same sexual energy.

Just for you:

https://i.ibb.co/jbbLGwS/7460100-8446303349-img-4.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.