Superman vs Thor (Full-Potential Battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
The battle to settle the age-old debate of who is the ultimate superhero!

Both characters are blood-lusted and have access to complete intel on their opponents (powers, strengths, and weaknesses). For this battle, both characters are fighting to destroy their opponent and will use every power and tactic in their arsenal, no holding back.

No BFR. No PIS. No CIS.

Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/19614/382231-154579-superman_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2/75597-43552-thor_super.jpg

Kris Blaze
Thor gets Superman with the hyperion shrinkage.

thanos-prime
thor

xJLxKing
Superman.
With Full Potential, Superman will use the Counter-Vibration laughing out loud

DarkOdin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman.
With Full Potential, Superman will use the sun dipped amped Counter-Vibration laughing out loud

Fixed laughing

Philosophía
Superman.

Starscream M

Philosophía
Originally posted by Starscream M
howPunching him.
why? Speed.
specifically, how does he deal with Thor's various magical attacks? Thor doesn't get a chance to use them.

Galan007
superman.

Kris Blaze
Do we have any incidents of Superman knocking out someone as strong as Thor supa-dupa fast?

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Konton
Thor.

Starscream M
Can you guys give reasons?

quanchi112
Can you guys give reasons? If Thor touches superman he loses with the durok blast. His reaction has been good enough to catch Hermes the god of speed. Thor can bfr him any time he wants as well. He is about as strong as superman(you can't prove who is stronger anyways and it's so close it wouldn't be the deciding factor), a little less durable, twice as skilled, and a lot more powerful.

thanos-prime
Thor,With knowledge of superman's weaknesses i could see him using those weaknesses against him such as magic,k-nite etc etc

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Thor,With knowledge of superman's weaknesses i could see him using those weaknesses against him such as magic,k-nite etc etc

Superman's supposed weakness to magic shouldn't matter one way or another. At this point he's no less durable against magic than his peers.

Mindship
In comics: full-potential Superman wins.

In the forum: full-potential Thor wins.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Superman's supposed weakness to magic shouldn't matter one way or another. At this point he's no less durable against magic than his peers. k-nite then and with knowledge of what powers him he could teleport them far away from the sun and drain him

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindship
In comics: full-potential Superman wins.

In the forum: full-potential Thor wins. What do you mean in comics? Are you saying if it saw print?

Kris Blaze
k-nite then and with knowledge of what powers him he could teleport them far away from the sun and drain him

Thor could send him into any sort of hellish dimension.

But in a fight, he has soul-drain, shrinking and life-force drain. A lot of one-shot attacks that do not involve any sort of exploiting Superman's weaknesses.

thanos-prime
Thor could send him into any sort of hellish dimension.

But in a fight, he has soul-drain, shrinking and life-force drain. A lot of one-shot attacks that do not involve any sort of exploiting Superman's weaknesses. i know that was just the first thing that came to mind exploiting his weaknesses

Kris Blaze
i know that was just the first thing that came to mind exploiting his weaknesses

Aaah.

Mindship
Originally posted by quanchi112
What do you mean in comics? Are you saying if it saw print?
Yes. My sense is, DC simply would not let its flagship character lose, especially to a non-flagship character (at worst, perhaps there'd be a tie). They'd call upon Superman's ability to rise to the challenge: something he seems to do better than any other character, which is why you either hate him or love him. Would this be PIS? Depends on how you feel about Supes to begin with. One could say hell yeah it's PIS. One could also say, but this is what Supes does: this is the 'essence of the character'.

Forum fights are another matter. Because the above about Supes is arguable, I tend to leave it out. This means that, even if Thor doesn't quite match Superman in physical ability, he still has the power and versatility of Mjolnir, which he will use to 'full-potential', especially if both character's are entering this battle with 'access to complete intel on their opponents'.

quanchi112
Yes. My sense is, DC simply would not let its flagship character lose, especially to a non-flagship character (at worst, perhaps there'd be a tie). They'd call upon Superman's ability to rise to the challenge: something he seems to do better than any other character, which is why you either hate him or love him. Would this be PIS? Depends on how you feel about Supes to begin with. One could say hell yeah it's PIS. One could also say, but this is what Supes does: this is the 'essence of the character'.

Forum fights are another matter. Because the above about Supes is arguable, I tend to leave it out. This means that, even if Thor doesn't quite match Superman in physical ability, he still has the power and versatility of Mjolnir, which he will use to 'full-potential', especially if both character's are entering this battle with 'access to complete intel on their opponents'. I agree dc would never let him lose. But if we go based on the comics I think it's safe to say Thor wins.

Juntai
Supes.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thor

guy222
Thor

Lord Feron

Ahmen

psycho gundam
full potential thor is rune-king (since that is his most powerful form)

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by psycho gundam
full potential thor is rune-king (since that is his most powerful form)

I think he means standard Thor and Superman.

psycho gundam
well then how do we gauge "full-potential" then?

absorbing sunlight is superman's natural inborn gift, asgardians can wield magic and thor never got rid of the rune knowledge so... magical endowment is his potential imo.

King Kandy
Does Thor have the Odin Force in this fight?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by King Kandy
Does Thor have the Odin Force in this fight? that's another thing. thor is rightfully heir to the odin force.

King Kandy
Yeah, why doesn't he have it anymore anyway? What happened?

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
well then how do we gauge "full-potential" then?

absorbing sunlight is superman's natural inborn gift, asgardians can wield magic and thor never got rid of the rune knowledge so... magical endowment is his potential imo. We both know this was intended as classic Thor not holding back at full capacity vs Superman out for the kill at full capacity.

Kris Blaze
Thor had to use the remains of the odinforce to recreate Mjolnir.

He fixed it before though, without the odinforce, in an hour. No idea why he needed to seek out Dr.Strange and all sorts of stupid shit.

King Kandy
Thor had to use the remains of the odinforce to recreate Mjolnir.

He fixed it before though, without the odinforce, in an hour. No idea why he needed to seek out Dr.Strange and all sorts of stupid shit.
I haven't read any Thor recently. Why did he only have "remains" left, and why did Mjolnir break?

Kris Blaze
I haven't read any Thor recently. Why did he only have "remains" left, and why did Mjolnir break?

No idea why he only had parts of it, Odin is dead and all.

Thor broke it when he was forced to kill Bor.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So this is like B&T Thor vs. going all out superman

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
So this is like B&T Thor vs. going all out superman Worse yet, he has every ability at his disposal like the godblast, anti force blast, energy absorption, etc.

Starscream M
I think he means standard Thor and Superman. yep. I mean standard.

Starscream M
Does Thor have the Odin Force in this fight? no

Sasaraixx
Thor.

Starscream M
My personal opinion: Thor for the slight majority

Superman's only main advantage seems to be speed, and he has some other minor advantages...but it would be close fights and Thor's versatility tilts it in his favor imo

Kris Blaze
A setup like this greatly favours Thor. He has a hammer that can do -anything- and Superman is limited to his set of powers. And while he can do a lot of really supercool moves like spin really fast, and go intangible! and sometimes he can even ice up his fists and hit his opponents from 4 different angles. Just like the flash!!!

But against a hammer that'll pull your soul, life force, fanboy-faith and/or energy in, that doesn't help much.

Starscream M

But against a hammer that'll pull your soul, life force, fanboy-faith and/or energy in, that doesn't help much. but thor's hammer attacks seem to have some lag time (however minor)...I'm a bit skeptical about how effective it is against someone who can and will (since superman will be going all out) reach flash-level speeds

Kris Blaze
but thor's hammer attacks seem to have some lag time (however minor)...I'm a bit skeptical about how effective it is against someone who can and will (since superman will be going all out) reach flash-level speeds

Thor has to.....want it to happen.

Lord Feron
fanboy-faith and/or energy

I like that power! evil face

quanchi112
but thor's hammer attacks seem to have some lag time (however minor)...I'm a bit skeptical about how effective it is against someone who can and will (since superman will be going all out) reach flash-level speeds All Thor really has to do is grab him for the durok blast.

Avlon
Superman Stomps.

LOL at people arguing the "versatility" edge for Thor. He would never get to use it against an opponent who toe to toe is already his physical superior. Adding a massive speed advantage, and weakness detecting senses with powers that can easy pinpoint and exploit them simultaneously doesn't help either.

Like a predator is far more versatile than Flash, but in a one on one fight it would be for naught.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Avlon
Superman Stomps.

LOL at people arguing the "versatility" edge for Thor. He would never get to use it against an opponent who toe to toe is already his physical superior. Adding a massive speed advantage, and weakness detecting senses with powers that can easy pinpoint and exploit them simultaneously doesn't help either.

Like a predator is far more versatile than Flash, but in a one on one fight it would be for naught.

It's one attack and Superman is dead no expression

Starscream M
It's one attack and Superman is dead no expression what attack?

Kris Blaze
what attack?

Soul drain, or life-force drain.

Avlon
It's one attack and Superman is dead no expression

Yes...because Superman has historically died from (more) powerful attacks in one hit... laughing

That pesky issue of being a statue in comparison to your opponents physical speed and already superior physical powerset could be an issue as well....

hmmmm

Kris Blaze
Yes...because Superman has historically died from (more) powerful attacks in one hit... laughing

That pesky issue of being a statue in comparison to your opponents physical speed could be an issue as well....

hmmmm

Superman doesn't have a say in the matter. His soul gets pulled into Thor's hammer. There's no debating the matter, that's how it goes down.

I've never seen Superman beat someone of Thor's level with a supposed speedblitz btw.

The Nuul
Does this include armor for Supes?

xJLxKing
Keep telling yourself that.
Superman uses Counter Vibration

Kris Blaze
Keep telling yourself that.
Superman uses Counter Vibration

And how does this counter having your soul sucked out?

xJLxKing
And how does this counter having your soul sucked out?
It's faster. Superman will use it!
Btw: it sound as if you are making this attack look like a impossible attack to dodge, avoid, or resist wink I am sure that's not the case

Kris Blaze
It's faster. Superman will use it!

How will superman avoid having his soul pulled into Mjolnir?

xJLxKing
How will superman avoid having his soul pulled into Mjolnir?
How will that help when Thor just died from the counter vibration?

Kris Blaze
How will that help when Thor just died from the counter vibration?

Show me this counter-vibration, that will supposedly kill Thor.

xJLxKing
Show me this counter-vibration, that will supposedly kill Thor.
Read Final Crisis # 7. I believe it's also in his respect thread

Show me this soul stealing move!

Avlon
Superman doesn't have a say in the matter. His soul gets pulled into Thor's hammer. There's no debating the matter, that's how it goes down.

Supes won't have anything to say... Thor will be KO'd before he's had time to form a thought.

never seen Superman beat someone of Thor's level with a supposed speedblitz btw.

Yes...Thor uses Soul sucking far more than Superman uses speed.. laughing out loud

Full potential battle. Thor is KTFO before he forms a thought.

xJLxKing
In a full potential battle, Superman will be vibrating all over the battle field, using his HV, and Cold breath simultaneously. All the while using hand to hand and incredible speed. Thor will always be on the defense.

Kris Blaze
Read Final Crisis # 7. I believe it's also in his respect thread

Show me this soul stealing move!

I have the final crisis hardcover in my lap. Where does this super-move takes place?

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Thor_432-21.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Thor_432-22.jpg

Loki's immortal, complete control over his body, all sorts of telepathy, instant teleportation, resistance to matter manipulation from even Odin and so on. Loki knows that this will kill him, he knows that there is no way to escape.

Supes won't have anything to say... Thor will be KO'd before he's had time to form a thought.

Show me some incidents of Superman beating someone as powerful as Thor before he can supposedly form a thought....

Yes...Thor uses Soul sucking far more than Superman uses speed.. laughing out loud

Yes lol, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Why would Thor use this move? He used it in the only incident he ever killed anyone, when he killed Loki. Thor isn't allowed to kill, Odin took out Mjolnir the issue after this happened. Besides, this is full potential. Why the hell wouldn't Thor use his most potent attack?

Avlon
In a full potential battle, Superman will be vibrating all over the battle field, using his HV, and Cold breath simultaneously. All the while using hand to hand and incredible speed. Thor will always be on the defense.

Add to that afterimages and constructs (which supes has displayed on more than one occasion) and Thor won't even know who the hell he's fighting.

That is as he's falling backwards and blacking out from the massive speed/strength beating he's getting on top of that before he even really knows what's happening...

Priest
Thor wins.

xJLxKing
Did you read FC? stick out tongue
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/6864/fc07024.th.jpg

Avlon
I have the final crisis hardcover in my lap. Where does this super-move takes place?

Loki's immortal, complete control over his body, all sorts of telepathy, instant teleportation, resistance to matter manipulation from even Odin and so on. Loki knows that this will kill him, he knows that there is no way to escape.

Show me some incidents of Superman beating someone as powerful as Thor before he can supposedly form a thought....

Yes lol, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Why would Thor use this move? He used it in the only incident he ever killed anyone, when he killed Loki. Thor isn't allowed to kill, Odin took out Mjolnir the issue after this happened. Besides, this is full potential. Why the hell wouldn't Thor use his most potent attack?

What part of "full potential" alluded you?

Is it the same part of you that can't understand the whole speed difference?

Maybe the Predator/Flash example?

Does it need to be broken down Barney style for you?

Kris Blaze

What's that? Not a single scan to post?

Show me an incident where Superman beats someone as strong as Thor before the opponent can even form a thought.

Did you read FC? stick out tongue
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/6864/fc07024.th.jpg

I don't know ****face. Ever LOOKED at a Thor comic?

That joke is hardly evidence of Superman being able to magically kill Thor. He countered the frequency of darkseid's essence no expression

Spire
Superman.

Starscream M

that doesn't seem to shed enough info on whether this move would be effective vs a speeding Superman

Loki just stood there while Thor aimed the attack at him, all the while delivering a soliloquy.

xJLxKing

I don't know ****face. Ever LOOKED at a Thor comic?

That joke is hardly evidence of Superman being able to magically kill Thor....
eek!
Gee, dude. You seriously need help if you don't want to accept what Superman did in that comic.
thumb up at denial

Kris Blaze
that doesn't seem to shed enough info on whether this move would be effective vs a speeding Superman

Loki just stood there while Thor aimed the attack at him, all the while delivering a soliloquy.

Thor didn't strike him with anything. He pulled Loki's soul in.

It's not a damn projectile. It's an absorption attack.

eek!
Gee, dude. You seriously need help if you don't want to accept what Superman did in that comic.
thumb up at denial

thumb up at you seeing what you want to see.

Maybe if I had seen Superman use this against someone with a physical presence. Someone who wasn't already dying.

xJLxKing

thumb up

Spire
Obliviously it's a projectile.

Thor glowing.

Sends out a blue beam.

Loki's green beam.

Avlon
What's that? Not a single scan to post?

Show me an incident where Superman beats someone as strong as Thor before the opponent can even form a thought.

Since you apparently missed this the 1st time.

xJLxKing
Even if it's an absorbtion, it looked slow. Loki just stood there, and didn;t retaliate

Kris Blaze
For those of us who can read.

"Forbidden process of drawing OUT Loki's godly life force"

Since you apparently missed this the 1st time.

Please, show me this scan of Superman doing so. Nobody's disputing any speed edge Superman has. I'd just like to see some proof of Superman knocking out someone as strong as Thor, before he can even react. Since I didn't see it in any of the Doomsday storylines, in OWAW, in any of the crisises, in reign of supermen or in any of the superman comics these last 5 years.

Even if it's an absorbtion, it looked slow. Loki just stood there, and didn;t retaliate

And on the very next page! Another delight for those who can read. Odin felt it happen in an instant!

I'm curious, do you think Loki can dance around while this happens?

Starscream M
Thor didn't strike him with anything. He pulled Loki's soul in.

It's not a damn projectile. It's an absorption attack.

actually look at the pic, it is clearly a blast (that in turn absorbs when it hits its target)

you can tell its a blast because it is wider at thor's hammer and thins into a beam

xJLxKing

thumb up at you seeing what you want to see.

Maybe if I had seen Superman use this against someone with a physical presence. Someone who wasn't already dying.
Perhaps you should read what Superman states

Mindset

Full potential battle. Thor is KTFO before he forms a thought. Are you serious?

Avlon

Considering I've posted Pre-DOS Superman moving at speeds that made lightning look like it's standing still that scan is just a hilariously bad cover up.

Kris Blaze
Perhaps you should read what Superman states

Did.

Don't believe he's capable of countering anything that large. He was able to kill off Darkseid's essence, who was already dying.

For those of us who can read.

"Forbidden process of drawing OUT Loki's godly life force"

Please, show me this scan of Superman doing so. Nobody's disputing any speed edge Superman might have. I'd just like to see some proof of Superman knocking out someone as strong as Thor, before he can even react. Since I didn't see it in any of the Doomsday storylines, in OWAW, in any of the crisises, in reign of supermen or in any of the superman comics these last 5 years.

And on the very next page! Another delight for those who can read. Odin felt it happen in an instant!

I'm curious, do you think Loki can dance around while this happens?

End of page.

zeel
50/50

cant really decide who wins this one. Supes will have to BFR thor if not he chokes

thanos-prime
Why is it assumed that for superman full potential = speed blitz? and what if thor absorbs his kinetic energy so he can't move?

Wild Shadow
thor can just order mjolinr to chase down supes and wack him or trap him inside a vortex by its own spin and petrify him with mystical energy of some kind...

Spire
Please, show me this scan of Superman doing so. Nobody's disputing any speed edge Superman might have. I'd just like to see some proof of Superman knocking out someone as strong as Thor, before he can even react. Since I didn't see it in any of the Doomsday storylines, in OWAW, in any of the crisises, in reign of supermen or in any of the superman comics these last 5 years.

Kris Blaze
Edited that to make more sense.

Wonderful how no one can actually bring up any scans though. Their entire argument seems to be that Superman is so fast that Thor's versatility doesn't matter. When hell, there are no incidents of Superman actually pulling this off!

KuRuPT Thanosi
As Kris says... Show a scan of supes speed blitzing someone of Thor's level before they can even react and getting a KO. I'm anxious to see these scans.

In fact, how many times has Thor been speed blitzed in general. He has very good reaction speed as well as a hammer with FTL speed. So, show me the examples of Thor being speed blitzed and not able to adapt and react and land anything.

xJLxKing
Did.

Don't believe he's capable of countering anything that large. He was able to kill off Darkseid's essence, who was already dying.

End of page.
That's your opinion! By Superman's definition, all beings have a vibration. As long as you can counter the vibration, it's possible to kill them. Superman is an expert at that. He sang his soundtrack!!

Mindset
That's your opinion! By Superman's definition, all beings have a vibration. As long as you can counter the vibration, it's possible to kill them. Superman is an expert at that. He sang his soundtrack!! Get that shit outta here.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Get that shit outta here.
I know it BS, but this is Full potential roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
Thor doesn't vibrate.

Kris Blaze
That's your opinion! By Superman's definition, all beings have a vibration. As long as you can counter the vibration, it's possible to kill them. Superman is an expert at that. He sang his soundtrack!!

They're right by the end of darkseid's kamikaze singularity. Where the worlds of the multiverse vibrate together, and make that sound. Okay, that's great. Superman had never noticed this before though so his location must matter, and according to Sandman/Lucifer, everything is just god's name written over and over.

Regardless, how the **** does this apply to the Marvel universe and characters? I suggest you ask the thread-starter whether or not this would be the case here.

The Nuul
Thors Full-Potential Battle would be RKT. Supes without armor aint beating that.

Mindship
Thor doesn't vibrate.

No. But I'll bet Mjolnir does. shifty

Allankles
It's FP Supes and people want to debate whether Supes is speedblitzing Thor? He blitzed Doomsday Rex (once he cut loose at the end of that long fight).

xJLxKing
Thor doesn't vibrate.
He does in a neutral universe

So basically you take away Superman's ability. What if I say, there is no such thing as Odin force in DC. Does that mean Thor has no ability?

Mindset
He does in a neutral universe

No he doesn't.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Allankles
It's FP Supes and people want to debate whether Supes is speedblitzing Thor? He blitzed Doomsday Rex (once he cut loose at the end of that long fight).
And Imperiex Probes. Many of them

xJLxKing
No he doesn't.
you make a compelling argument.

Mindset
I'm making the only logical argument.

Kris Blaze
So basically you take away Superman's ability. What if I say, there is no such thing as Odin force in DC. Does that mean Thor has no ability?

The magic is in Thor anyways. Stated several times, read some Thor comics.

It doesn't remove anything from Superman. It removes a weakness that is clearly unique to the DC universe. Why in the world would everything be frequencies in the Marvel verse? And what the hell was Mandrakk and the vampitors feeding off then? Music? Ongaku wo tabemasu?

Thor doesn't have or use the Odinforce, and in the neutral universe we do not -remove- a character's power.

Originally posted by Allankles

Yeah, Doomsday had plenty of time to think. He even had time to attack a couple of times. Avlon's claiming that Thor won't have time to form a thought.
And Imperiex Probes. Many of them
Yeah, so did a shitload of other DC characters. Zod killed a bunch himself. How are these probes on par with Thor again? Many of them also had time to act and think before they fell apart.

xJLxKing
The magic is in Thor anyways. Stated several times, read some Thor comics.

It doesn't remove anything from Superman. It removes a weakness that is clearly unique to the DC universe. Why in the world would everything be frequencies in the Marvel verse? And what the hell was Mandrakk and the vampitors feeding off then? Music? Ongaku wo tabemasu?

Thor doesn't have or use the Odinforce, and in the neutral universe we do not -remove- a character's power.
So why is this fight taking place in Marvel Universe?
It's a neutral universe!! Forum Rules

xJLxKing
One nearly defeated a whole group of JLA
The other time, one nearly killed WW

Kris Blaze
So why is this fight taking place in Marvel Universe?
It's a neutral universe!! Forum Rules

You don't seem to understand. Why would this odd frequency shit apply to any verse but the DC universe? It wouldn't. But even if it did, THOR IS STILL FROM THE MARVEL UNIVERSE.

One nearly defeated a whole group of JLA
The other time, one nearly killed WW

Yeah. Dr.Light also nearly defeated a whole group of the JLA. So did Deathstroke. Good times!

Once again, how are these as strong as Thor?

Avlon
Get that shit outta here.

Shut up.

Just for fun, I'll post what a difference speed can make in a battle. Considering the speed gap/strength advantage is far wider in a Supes/Thor FULL potential fight...this should be fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhuM8qusvkA

big grin

Mindset
OMG REPORTED

Avlon
LULZ

xJLxKing
You don't seem to understand. Why would this odd frequency shit apply to any verse but the DC universe? It wouldn't. But even if it did, THOR IS STILL FROM THE MARVEL UNIVERSE.
Who are you to say what applies?? Read the darn forum rules

Concerning the Battlefield
Unless otherwise stated by the thread originator, the standard distance between combatants will be .5 kilometers in line of sight at the onset of battle, and there will be an implied "buzz" to signify the onset of battle. It will be assumed combatants are primed to go at the gun.

Also, all characters, regardless of where the fight takes place, or what universe/medium they are native to, will have full access to their abilities at optimum efficiency as they are depicted in their native universes. It will be assumed that each character fights as they are normally presented regardless of battle locale. This means that, for example, Flash will in fact have SpeedForce abilities if the battle took place in Marvel Manhattan. Battles will always take place on an assumed equal playing field.

READ THE DARN RULES

Kris Blaze
Who are you to say what applies?? Read the darn forum rules

Concerning the Battlefield
Unless otherwise stated by the thread originator, the standard distance between combatants will be .5 kilometers in line of sight at the onset of battle, and there will be an implied "buzz" to signify the onset of battle. It will be assumed combatants are primed to go at the gun.

Also, all characters, regardless of where the fight takes place, or what universe/medium they are native to, will have full access to their abilities at optimum efficiency as they are depicted in their native universes. It will be assumed that each character fights as they are normally presented regardless of battle locale. This means that, for example, Flash will in fact have SpeedForce abilities if the battle took place in Marvel Manhattan. Battles will always take place on an assumed equal playing field.

READ THE DARN RULES

And this does not remove any god damned powers from Superman. Why would the rules of the DC verse carry on to the neutral verse? Naturally, they would not! In the Marvel verse things are made of something completely different. So what is it then? Are they made of DC-frequencies, or Marvel-shitters? None!

xJLxKing
And this does not remove any god damned powers from Superman. Why would the rules of the DC verse carry on to the neutral verse?
It takes away HIS ABILITY TO USe COUNTER VIBRATION. What don't you understand?

Kris Blaze

You are so god damned stupid. It doesn't remove his ability to sing. It just wouldn't affect Thor in the same way.

Avlon

Little things in battle that count such as speed, physics, attributes, power sets...need we go on? laughing out loud

Spire
What would Flash be like without the Speedforce?

Mindset
He can still use it, just not on Thor smile

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Spire
What would Flash be like without the Speedforce?

Of course not. But he wouldn't be able to cut someone from Marvel off from the speed force. They do not rely on it.

Little things in battle that count such as speed, physics, attributes, power sets...need we go on? laughing out loud

Waiting on those scans, son.

Also wondering how the hell Superman being stronger or faster, which he is, has any bearing on his soul. He has no defense against it. And unless you can somehow provide scans of Superman taking out someone as strong as him, before he can even -want- to kill Superman, then Thor would win.

Avlon
On a side note here...

Why the hell are there new Supes/Thor or Thor/Surfer threads?

Someone close out the countless old ones over the years?

xJLxKing
You are so god damned stupid. It doesn't remove his ability to sing. It just wouldn't affect Thor in the same way.
So by your Logic, Flash can't steal speed from Thor, Hulk or anyone from MU?

wink ... mad

Kris Blaze

He can absorb their kinetic energy....

Kinetic energy exists without the speed force.

Mindset

wink ... mad Kinetic energy is not unique to DC.

That's what Flash is stealing.

xJLxKing
He can absorb their kinetic energy....

Kinetic energy exists without the speed force.
What about the speed force?

Kris Blaze
What about the speed force?

What about it?...

It's not in Thor.

Spire
So the Speedforce, a DC universe trait, is allowed in a neutral universe, yet being able to vibrate stuff is not allowed outside of DC?

xJLxKing
What about it?...

It's not in Thor.
I don't think you understand what I am saying.

Superman's ability is counter-vibrate molecules, or w.e. in order to kill someone. Yes, Thor doesn't vibrate in his universe, but WHO are you to say he doesn't in the neutral universe??
Get what I am saying??? It won't matter if he is vibrating or nor because it wont affect his ability whatsoever.

If you don't want to go through loops in this argument, I suggest you contact a Mod to end this dispute

xJLxKing
So the Speedforce, a DC universe trait, is allowed in a neutral universe, yet being able to vibrate stuff is not allowed outside of DC?
My point exactly!!!

Kris Blaze

What is so complicated? facepalm

The Speedforce exists only in DC. When in a neutral universe, the flash still has it. Any DC Character would still be affected by it. Marvel characters on the other hand, do not get their speed from the speedforce.

I don't think you understand what I am saying.

Superman's ability is counter-vibrate molecules, or w.e. in order to kill someone. Yes, Thor doesn't vibrate in his universe, but WHO are you to say he doesn't in the neutral universe??
Get what I am saying??? It won't matter if he is vibrating or nor because it wont affect his ability whatsoever.

If you don't want to go through loops in this argument, I suggest you contact a Mod to end this dispute

Because that would change Thor. It would alter him to fit your wishes. when Thor visits the DC universe, he wouldn't vibrate.

psycho gundam
that's the same argument applied to the speed steal/lend moves.
marvel characters kinetic energy doesn't derive from the speed force and in a neutral universe it shouldn't change.

beat me to it...

batdude123
Kris, nut up, or shut up. Battlezone challenge.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by batdude123
Kris, nut up, or shut up. Battlezone challenge.

You can suck my nuts and deal with it here.

Spire
What is so complicated? facepalm

The Speedforce exists only in DC. When in a neutral universe, the flash still has it. Any DC Character would still be affected by it. Marvel characters on the other hand, do not get their speed from the speedforce.

It's not complicated.

I'm just waiting for someone to step up to the bullshit in saying one 'universe dependent' is allowed, while another is not.

xJLxKing
A mod should be contacted. People are started to "flame" each other!

Kris Blaze
It's not complicated.

I'm just waiting for someone to step up to the bullshit in saying one 'universe dependent' is allowed, while another is not.

And if it just is a single universe, Superman is especially ****ed. Seeing as it's the "worlds of the multiverse" that vibrate together and causes this frequency nonsense.

batdude123
You can suck my nuts and deal with it here.

Concession accepted.

xJLxKing
It's not complicated.

thumb up It's like you you are talking for me!

Kris Blaze
Concession accepted.

Bring it now pussy.

You're the one who wants to wait a week no expression

xJLxKing
And if it just is a single universe, Superman is especially ****ed. Seeing as it's the "worlds of the multiverse" that vibrate together and causes this frequency nonsense.
Actually, ever universe has it's own vibration. It's nothing different

psycho gundam
A mod should be contacted. People are started to "flame" each other! the thread is working then.

Kris Blaze
Actually, ever universe has it's own vibration. It's nothing different

Also. Do you have any proof that Superman can do this against physical beings? For all we know, he can only effect essences like Darkseid there.

xJLxKing
Also. Do you have any proof that Superman can do this against physical beings? For all we know, he can only effect essences like Darkseid there.
It's what he says that I draw my argument from.

batdude123
Bring it now pussy.

You're the one who wants to wait a week no expression

Vs. thread =/= a 1-1 battlezone match.

Accept or concede.

Kris Blaze
Vs. thread =/= a 1-1 battlezone match.

Accept or concede.

Doesn't matter. We'll do it now or we won't do it at all.

It's what he says that I draw my argument from.

We'll see.

So far it has only worked on a dying essence. No matter what Superman claims, he has never done it against a physical being.

batdude123
Doesn't matter. We'll do it now or we won't do it at all.

Concession accepted. smile

Kris Blaze
I'm working on my third ban!

Concession accepted. smile

batdude123
U scared?

Kris Blaze
U scared?

No.

Let's do it now.

xJLxKing

We'll see.

So far it has only worked on a dying essence. No matter what Superman claims, he has never done it against a physical being.
Doesn't mean it can't. By definition, it works.

batdude123
No.

Let's do it now.

A vs. thread proves nothing. Get some judges, and we'll have a battlezone match.

I have no idea why you're copping out.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>