Street levelers vs Forgotten realms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
What four street leveler could take Bruenor Battlehammer, Drizzt, Jarxle and arthigore (how ever it spelled Jarxle companion)

first match standard equiptment.

second unarmed everyone.

rotiart
sick sick thumb down
squirrel girl solos it

Battlehammer
bump

rotiart
sick

Battlehammer
why are you trolling my thread?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
What four street leveler could take Bruenor Battlehammer, Drizzt, Jarxle and arthigore (how ever it spelled Jarxle companion)

first match standard equiptment.

second unarmed everyone. don't know about the first match because I'm not familiar with the equipment of forgotten realms fighters

but second match, pretty much any 4 street levelers from marvel/dc can win

rotiart
Fine. because you are more obsessed with dnd than I am. And that I didn't believe was possible. Hence the vomit.

Butttt .In dc: Batman + 3 robins wins. Bruce. Todd. Tim. And dick.
In marvel: cap family. Cap hawkeye bucky and falcon
or ironfist and any 3 other kunlun champions
image. Any 4 coda warriors as long as zealot the hot ninja chick is involved...
What else...

The fearless family: bullseye. Daredevil. And elektra. And... Oh let's add kingpin

Battlehammer
Originally posted by rotiart
Fine. because you are more obsessed with dnd than I am. And that I didn't believe was possible. Hence the vomit.

Butttt .In dc: Batman + 3 robins wins. Bruce. Todd. Tim. And dick.
In marvel: cap family. Cap hawkeye bucky and falcon
or ironfist and any 3 other kunlun champions
image. Any 4 coda warriors as long as zealot the hot ninja chick is involved...
What else...

The fearless family: bullseye. Daredevil. And elektra. And... Oh let's add kingpin
lol

IF and his buddies arnt street level.

I dont think batman and the three robins win nor bullseye, DD and elektra(though she be by far the most dangerous)

DD be hard pressed to even hurt the dwarfs. The elfs can easily keep up with him and have weapons capable of killing him.

Bulleye would get mualed to death.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M

but second match, pretty much any 4 street levelers from marvel/dc can win

I strongy disagree. most streets be ahrd pressed to even stun the dwarfs.

Starscream M
I strongy disagree. most streets be ahrd pressed to even stun the dwarfs. really? I didn't realize they were that durable.

DD's nerve attacks would paralyze them

Battlehammer
really? I didn't realize they were that durable.

DD's nerve attacks would paralyze them
they take hits form giants and keep coming.

assuming he gets through there armor which I find unlikely, there also stronger then him y quite a bit and e extremely fast reflexes.

BruceSkywalker
can someone please tell me the forgotten realms abilities so i can better judge them

Starscream M
they take hits form giants and keep coming.

assuming he gets through there armor which I find unlikely, there also stronger then him y quite a bit and e extremely fast reflexes. wait, they get armor in the second scenario? that's unfair, doncha think?

Battlehammer
wait, they get armor in the second scenario? that's unfair, doncha think?
no thats how it always is, when we assume batman fighting h2h we dont assume his armor gone, nor capt chain mail ect.

Starscream M
no thats how it always is, when we assume batman fighting h2h we dont assume his armor gone, nor capt chain mail ect. true, but their armor can't take hits from giants

that's way too big of an advantage

Battlehammer
Bruenor Battlehammer superhuman strength, enahnced durability, peakhuman reflexes, Drizzt superhuman speed, refkexes, agility, Jarxle peakhuman speed, reflexes agility and arthigore superhuman strength, enahnced durability.

here a light over veiw of there abilities.

Battlehammer
true, but their armor can't take hits from giants

that's way too big of an advantage
what are you talking about capt armor taken rediculous force. They can still feal the attack, just would make nerve shots unlikly.

Lord Feron
Captain America, Mr.X, Elektra, Batman (Mister X allowed? if not I will use Taskmaster)

also is deathstroke allowed? If so I replace batman with him.

To be honest i read on Bruenor and Drizzt (big FAN!) but idk who the last two are but if they are in drizzt league the people I have choosen might be enough. I basically put together the best streat level team I can think of.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Captain America, Mr.X, Elektra, Batman (Mister X allowed? if not I will use Taskmaster)

also is deathstroke allowed? If so I replace batman with him.

To be honest i read on Bruenor and Drizzt (big FAN!) but idk who the last two are but if they are in drizzt league the people I have choosen might be enough. I basically put together the best streat level team I can think of.
no mister x or death stroke.

There within bruenor drizzt league though they loses in straight up fight then make them work hard for it.

rotiart
He's overexaggerating. He read the books and is overplaying everything...
Dwarves have special abilities and skills for fighting giants. Yhey have higher durabilty and giants suffer penalties when attacking them.well cap and his crew fight frost giants in Asgard at thors request... Cap took hits from giants has been tossed around by namor etc... He's been punche in the face by iron man and still gone on...

Drizzt can cast darkness so None can see but that would only benefit daredevil...

For a while the drow had scimitar of speed... Yhen of fire and ice... Nothing dissimilar from the black knight who would actually be better equiped than the drow... Skill wise I guess you could compare jaraxle to taskmaster and drizzt to the swordsman...

Everything written about these guys are novels recently turned to some comics...

rotiart
Bruenor Battlehammer superhuman strength, enahnced durability, peakhuman reflexes, Drizzt superhuman speed, refkexes, agility, Jarxle peakhuman speed, reflexes agility and arthigore superhuman strength, enahnced durability.

here a light over veiw of there abilities.

Wrong. On all counts wron wrong wrong wrong.
Drizzts feats of speed are when he had magical items of speed...
Bruenor is nowhere near as strong as cap who lifts two tons... The dwarf can even max press 400 lbs...

If you are gonna go off the characters at least know their stats.
Peakhuman in dnd btw is nowhere near peak in marvel.

You basically have 4 guys with punisher or Nick fury level stats and feats.

Battlehammer
He's overexaggerating. He read the books and is overplaying everything...
Dwarves have special abilities and skills for fighting giants. Yhey have higher durabilty and giants suffer penalties when attacking them.

I not overexaggerating anything, I not talking about a stupid game, im talking about characters from a book.

Drizzt can cast darkness so None can see but that would only benefit daredevil...
and hinder all on DD team while ever single perosn on drizzt can fight in the dark.

For a while the drow had scimitar of speed... Yhen of fire and ice... Nothing dissimilar from the black knight who would actually be better equiped than the drow... Skill wise I guess you could compare jaraxle to taskmaster and drizzt to the swordsman...

Everything written about these guys are novels recently turned to some comics...
No it bracelets of speed. I doub t black knight is as equipt as drizzt let a lone Jarxel.

Drizzt and jar as rediculously skilled with decades upon decades of training and experience in all manner of combat.

I know I read all the books even the enw one that came out few days ago.

rotiart
Also the reason why the dwarf and his friend wulfgar killed giants so easily was because for a time they carried weapons of giant slaying...

Lord Feron
New one that came out??? Crap i better finish the one I'm reading now.

Battlehammer
Wrong. On all counts wron wrong wrong wrong.
Drizzts feats of speed are when he had magical items of speed...
Bruenor is nowhere near as strong as cap who lifts two tons... The dwarf can even max press 400 lbs...

If you are gonna go off the characters at least know their stats.
Peakhuman in dnd btw is nowhere near peak in marvel.

You basically have 4 guys with punisher or Nick fury level stats and feats.
No im not.

No it not, he did not even get the magical item untill well win the book series. He also still posses though bracelets and still posses the speed as even shown in the newest book that came out but a few days ago.

Bruenor lifted 1800 pounds before...........and been stated with the strength of 10 dwarfs.

or maybe you should know there stats and stop assuming your always right when infact you are quite mistaken.

Battlehammer
Also the reason why the dwarf and his friend wulfgar killed giants so easily was because for a time they carried weapons of giant slaying...
No they did, now your just making shit up.

Wulfgar has literally crushed giants heads.

rotiart
What you FAIL to understand is that the books are based upon the dmd model. The characters have been, by the editors at dnd given stats that identify how strong, fast smart agile etc they are. The books are based upon those stats if the editors of the damn character an the writer r a Salvatore. Yes I know his name I didn't have to look it up. Say this is what the character can do... What the heck are you basing your arguments on

rotiart
What was the special ability of the wulfgars hammer. You know the one that bruenor made and said he would never in his lifetime be able to recreate. Oh. That's right. Kill giants.

Battlehammer
What you FAIL to understand is that the books are based upon the dmd model. The characters have been, by the editors at dnd given stats that identify how strong, fast smart agile etc they are. The books are based upon those stats if the editors of the damn character an the writer r a Salvatore.
No there not based on thoses stats that a misconception. They are from the same company but the stats are not accurate to thoses of the characters nor does the author fallow thoses stat. For exmaple the stats currently have bruenor with one eye (he has two) wielding a great axe two handed with a gold helm. Bruenor actaully wields a war axe with a shield and has a normal helm with one broken horn. Here another example of stats beign incorrect is that of the clean dwarf who is a weakling in the books, but in the stats he level 30 and more powerful then drizzt, bruenor combind.

Yes I know his name I didn't have to look it up. Say this is what the character can do... What the heck are you basing your arguments on
on the books you know were they characterization, feats everything comes from........

Battlehammer
What was the special ability of the wulfgars hammer. You know the one that bruenor made and said he would never in his lifetime be able to recreate. Oh. That's right. Kill giants.

actaully thats not it power. In the BOOKS it is the ability to be recall to it owner. Never stated to be made to kill giants, that some crap you man up. Bruenor weapon none of which ave been stated to be enhanced to battle giants again crpa you made up.

Wild Shadow
Azreal/batman, wolverine and spidey ftw..velho

Battlehammer
3 of which arnt even street level.....

rotiart
Aegis fang has had the same powerset for years. While r a salvtore wrote the series icewind Dale, it was at the direction of his esitors.

I am not making up aegisfangs powers. It's been in a lot of different dnd source material....

Just because you dsnt know about it...

Wild Shadow
3 of which arnt even street level.....

they are to me in this scenario... stick out tongue how the hell are normal humans going to compete against them?

azreal should count he is close enough... and bats with his gadgets can knock one out....

i guess cap can slice them if they arent wearing magic armor like mytheril whatever its called.... some one with adamantium bullets can do it to.. underworld i think is his name..

cause i know you wont let me use agent zero or possibly deadpool.. rolling on floor laughingsniper

Battlehammer
Aegis fang has had the same powerset for years. While r a salvtore wrote the series icewind Dale, it was at the direction of his esitors.

I am not making up aegisfangs powers. It's been in a lot of different dnd source material....

Just because you dsnt know about it...
Yes and it power is that it can be recalled to it owner.

No you clearly never read the books and basing you shitty knowledge on a stupid game and then ahve the never to say I am mistaken when I bases my knowledge off actaully reading every one of the characters apearances. Whats worses I already gave examples of how "accurate" thoughs DND books are......

Mshinu
The FR team packs too much magical weapons and gear, unless the street levlers got guns they are going down hard.

Without gear.. prolly an even match against daredevil, elektra, bronze tiger, batman or smimilar team.

shiv
Yes and it power is that it can be recalled to it owner.

No you clearly never read the books and basing you shitty knowledge on a stupid game and then ahve the never to say I am mistaken when I bases my knowledge off actaully reading every one of the characters apearances. Whats worses I already gave examples of how "accurate" thoughs DND books are......

aww

Mshinu
Don`t recall Wulfgar`s hammer ever being described as a giant killer.. here is what the books say:

Aegis Fang : similar to a hammer of thunderbolts.... +5 warhammer and does 2X damage on any hit. it will "reappear"(not return) in Wulfgar's hand, and only Wulfgar's hand when he wills it. It is attuned specially for Wulfgar. in any other hands it is a +3 warhammer with no other other abilities

In other words it returns and is enchanted to hit ¤%#%¤%&# hard and accurately.

The "hammer of thunderbolts" however does have giant killing abilities.

rotiart
Ahhhhh I see why i remembered it wrong. Me bad. It is an "offspring" of the hammer of thunderbolts.. per the encyclopedia magicka. i remembered it wrong. it is not the same as a hammer of thunderbolts. how the hell do i post pics again. mutter. i think i set up an account with some picture place...
i have almost all the dnd, adnd, and 3rd edition book.s
heroes lorebook and encylcopedia magicka agree the hammer is an 'offshoot' and does not mention the giantslaying power of the original...

i apologize. me bad.

rotiart
btw. it'll be interesting to see how battlehammer provides "onpanel" evidence of how his people win in fights. while most people will have pictures.. we'll get words to read. yay.
:P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.