Indiana Jones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Here's to the one of the biggest badasses ever portrayed on the silver screen.

INDIANA JONES

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/indiana-jones-4-weekend-box-office.jpg

eek! No one kicks ass like Indy, NO ONE!!! eek!

Darth Balek
One of cinemas truly great creations.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed, the pwner of Nazis.

Ziggy22
No other character has come close to Indy.

Sadako of Girth
They've tried.... but he keeps falling asleep before it can happen.

Seriously though, til the forth film, Id have agreed with the statement.
But after its release, anybodys Nan could beat him, now that he's been shown to be downplayed for Mutt's succession's sake.

But as much as he is routinely mocked by "Comedy" gophers these days, much respect for Indy because of the character that he was before his protracted onscreen raping to near death.

Robtard
Indeed, it's a sad, sad, chapter...

http://www.dedroidify.com/blogimages/sp03.JPG

http://www.cclapcenter.com/archives/southparkindie.jpg

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/images/wtsouthparkrape3_wide.jpg

For me, his legacy lives on in the ever great Raiders of the Lost Ark and Last Crusade.

Rogue Jedi
Indy 4 was actually really good, just the alien thing was way corny.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Indy 4 was actually really good, just the alien thing was way corny.

The "alien thing" being the main plot of the film.

Film pissed me off, as it started off like a genuinely good Indy film, good action, mixed in with some humor and some chesse, definitely draws in the viewer. Then it went to pure shit.

Rogue Jedi
It was good until Marion drove the duck into the river. From then on, yes, it went to shit. Everything leading to that was pwnage.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
It was good until Marion drove the duck into the river. From then on, yes, it went to shit. Everything leading to that was pwnage.

Yeah, about right, imo.

It did have bits o cheese between the beginning and that part though. The gophers, Shea riding up looking like some gay misfit out of 'The Wild Bunch' set and few others I can't recall right now.

Rogue Jedi
The gophers didnt bother me that much.

Kazenji
I'm another one that liked the 4th movie and the gophers did'nt bother me same with the aliens stuff.

Snafu the Great
Crap. Someone had beaten me to it. Oh well.

Indy's Bio

Nationality: American (Scottish on his father's side)
Full Name: Henry Walton Jones, Jr.
Date of Birth: July 1, 1889
Place of Birth: Princeton, New Jersey
Age: 36 (Temple of Doom), 37 (Raiders), 39 (Last Crusade), 58 (Crystal Skull), 93 (Indy Chronicles)
Height: 6'1" (this is Harrison Ford's actual height)
Weight: ???
Hair: Dark Brown (Indy 1-3), Gray (Crystal Skull)
Eyes: Brown
Blood Type: Unknown
Family: Henry Walton Jones, Sr, father (deceased by the time of Crystal Skull); Anna Jones, mother (deceased); Deidre Campbell Jones, first wife (deceased); Marion Ravenwood, wife; Henry Jones III, alias Mutt Williams, son. He also has a daughter who is unnamed and a grandson named Spike
Portrayed By: Harrison Ford, River Phoenix, Sean Patrick Flanery, Corey Carrier, George Hall
Famous People Indy Has Met Over The Years:
Please note that this is just choice bits of info.
- T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia)
- rode with Pancho Villa (as seen in Indy Chronicles, and mentioned in Crystal Skull)
- lost his virginity to Mata Hari (seriously)
- went on Safari with Teddy Roosevelt
- shot down by Baron Manfred von Richthofen, the Red Baron
- once dated the daughter of Edward Stratemeyer, author of the Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys novels
- chatted with Winston Churchill at a dinner party
- picked up Adolf Hitler's autograph (as seen in Last Crusade)
- butted heads with his college roommate, Elliot Ness
- rescued at one time by Amelia Earhart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.