Thanos vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
There was a similiar thread but that was individually who does best against Thanos. However, this is that team vs. Thanos...

Classic Thor
Supes
Silver Surfer
Alan Scott

Can he take all four at once?

xJLxKing
Hmm, depends really.

SS can easily AMP Superman while Alan and Thor hold back Thanos energy attacks. Once Superman is amped, he and the team can take down Thanos. Otherwise, this will be a pain

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Hmm, depends really.

SS can easily AMP Superman while Alan and Thor hold back Thanos energy attacks. Once Superman is amped, he and the team can take down Thanos. Otherwise, this will be a pain

I must really need to read more about Thanos.

Come on, taking out all four of these guys at once seem to be a stretch.

From what I have read with Thanos, a lot of his feats come from power ups and other goodies.

But taking on all four of these guys at once, I think Thanos loses.
But I could be wrong I guess.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
I must really need to read more about Thanos.

Come on, taking out all forth of these guys at once seem to be a stretch.

From what I have read with Thanos, a lot of his feats come from power ups and other goodies.

But taking on all four of these guys at once, I think Thanos loses.
But I could be wrong I guess.
They guys beats on similar characters like these pretty nicely. He has a an insane durability, and his strength is high enough to take out mid herald in a few punches.

Warlord
going all out team can get a slight majority

KuRuPT Thanosi
They guys beats on similar characters like these pretty nicely. He has a an insane durability, and his strength is high enough to take out mid herald in a few punches.

All true. I would like to add though, he doesn't just take out Mid Herald level people with a few punches, he takes out peak heralds with a few punches. Remember he has his durability which you point out plus his shields. However, this is a powerhouse team especially if they work together.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team wins.

Honestly, all they need to do is buy enough time or distract him enough for Thor to pull something like a God Blast.

He might be beyond all three of them, but Superman, Silver Surfer, and Alan Scott, can at least manage to distract him for a few moments.

The Nuul
They could prob beat him as a team.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by The Nuul
They could prob beat him as a team.

Why do you say this Null and what is the number out of 10?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team wins.

Honestly, all they need to do is buy enough time or distract him enough for Thor to pull something like a God Blast.

He might be beyond all three of them, but Superman, Silver Surfer, and Alan Scott, can at least manage to distract him for a few moments.

Doesn't thor become weak after such a blast? What happens if Thanos puts up his shields or teleports behind Thor before he lets loose?

The Nuul
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Doesn't thor become weak after such a blast? What happens if Thanos puts up his shields or teleports behind Thor before he lets loose?

Amped Supes could prob block him in time before that happens.

Rage.Of.Olympus

The only time he was weakened was during the Celestial incident as far as I recall, and that was only to an extent and as a result of him wearing the Belt of Strength more than anything, as it weakens Thor after usage.

Other than that, even during the Juggernaut incident he wasn't weakened anymore than he was.

That's what the team is Thor. To run interference. They aren't just going to stand there wasting air.

SouthSpawn

Hi xJLxKing,

Not trying to stray off topic here.
But I believe Darkseid is Thanos counterpart if I am not mistaking.

So do you think that Darkseid could beat this team as well?

xJLxKing
Hi xJLxKing,

Not trying to stray off topic here.
But I believe Darkseid is Thanos counterpart if I am not mistaking.

So do you think that Darkseid could beat this team as well?
I am against the DS=Thanos.
DS that we have seen through out DC has long to Superman by PIS and CIS. I don't see why it would be different.

However, people can make an argument that DS can beat Thanos because they are very similar and DS has OS, OB,& OE.

SouthSpawn
I am against the DS=Thanos.
DS that we have seen through out DC has long to Superman by PIS and CIS. I don't see why it would be different.

However, people can make an argument that DS can beat Thanos because they are very similar and DS has OS, OB,& OE.

Well in all fairness, this is why I don't like by going by feats all the time.
Because Superman from a business standpoint is a "Marketing and Sales" machine. So that's why he puts up good fights to DS IMO.

I would bet if he Sentry became as popular as superman, they would have Thanos job against him as well if they put them in a VS battle.

Just my thoughts.

Naija boy
Hmm if they fight smart such as surfer amping superman and the team running interference for the godblast (which im not so sure would ko him but would at least weaken him enough to be subsequently koed), team could take the majority. However the fact is that thanos can ko anyone in this team with a few blasts. So he would definitely get some wins.

gogogadgetgo
There was a similiar thread but that was individually who does best against Thanos. However, this is that team vs. Thanos...

Classic Thor
Supes
Silver Surfer
Alan Scott

Can he take all four at once?

WTF?

its like asking if 4 house cats can take out a pitbull

xJLxKing
Well in all fairness, this is why I don't like by going by feats all the time.
Because Superman from a business standpoint is a "Marketing and Sales" machine. So that's why he puts up good fights to DS IMO.

I would bet if he Sentry became as popular as superman, they would have Thanos job against him as well if they put them in a VS battle.

Just my thoughts.
I agree with that. But What about Orion?

The Nuul
If they dont fight as a team they will go down.

Endless Mike
Team

KuRuPT Thanosi
I personally think its a good fight. Of course, I believe Thanos would take a majority, but I can also see how the team could take one as well. I think it would be a hella of a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.