Edward Cullen and Bella vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Ed and bella from the movie twilight take on blade, Blade has his swords and all his weapons, even his car, Bella has a twig. Some may ask 'Now why would steve put this here, should be in the movie forum?' well my bowel moving members chances are it would be closed there, I'm putting this here simply because I really quite dislike Ed and Bella the emo vampire pussy and Bella, the clingy girl who's soo deperate for a boyfriend she'll date a vampire who said he wanted to suck her blood, thats not a boyfriend thats someone you put a restraining order on. This is very much a spite thread and I'm pretty sure there's other members here would agree with what I say..not all of you..but there's gonna be some.

So who wins? eek!

That ACDC Chick
Blade hands down
as long as he moves fast and slits Bella's throat and holds a mirror up to Edward to shock him to death with his own looks

steverules_2
I'm sure his hair style was very fashionable around the time that Jesus was around but nowadays it's just...well it's just really bad erm

That ACDC Chick
i can just see this kind of face when he drops dead XD

steverules_2
Oh dear...that'd do it but I reckon blade would just torture him loads, make fun of him...put him in a headlock and call him gay over and over

That ACDC Chick
id pay to see that
record it
then make a huge profit from it

steverules_2
Plus blade can show him was sun light really does since a portal dragged Bella and Ed to Blades universe where vampires don't turn into sparkly glowy pixie fairies...they burn

That ACDC Chick
evil face
me likes

steverules_2
Bloodlust is on for blade as well, plus he's allowed to run bella over with his car...he can run Ed over as well

That ACDC Chick
Edward doesnt even have the slightest ounce of bloodlust in that tiny brain of his

image of Bella's face getting run over "shock"
crylaugh

steverules_2
Image of Bella when she thinks of Ed naked g_boner

I like this fight simply because Ed and Bella die

That ACDC Chick
same aweyes

funniest image yet

steverules_2
Thats the happy lesbian couple right there

That ACDC Chick
i damn near pissed myself when i first saw that

steverules_2
I can't remember if I've seen that one before or a different one, plus I think it was a gif but I'm not sure

BruceSkywalker
edward's and bella's only chance to win is to make a much better film than twilight was laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

steverules_2
Thats just not gonna happen UNLESS they make one where both die in some horrible way

NemeBro
Edward stopped a speeding truck with one hand.

That makes him stronger than Blade.

That's something I guess. no expression

Placidity
Edward has better physical stats than Blade I think. The problem here is Blade has weapons, experience and skills. Edward loses.

And author admitted this is a spite topic... Maybe remove Blade's weapons and there would be a better discussion.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Placidity
Edward has better physical stats than Blade I think. The problem here is Blade has weapons, experience and skills. Edward loses.

And author admitted this is a spite topic... Maybe remove Blade's weapons and there would be a better discussion.

I did originally put this in the OTF cuz it was a spite thread so I wasn't sure it would be allowed

To make this more interesting I'm gonna be a little fair towards Ed here, first fight Blade has his weapons...second fight, it's an H2H...I said I'd be a little fair, thats why first fight blade has weapons smile

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Blade wins.

does it count if I say that because I just really, really hate Edward Cullen? stick out tongue

steverules_2
Yes but also because Blade really would win, Ed would whine on about how he won't let blade win and hurt Bella, then Blade throws his little spiked disc thing and takes Eds head off then has sex with Bella cuz Blade is just that awesome and then he kills her to

Second fight Blade wins by punching Ed so hard in the face his fist goes through Ed's head lol I rhymed, wish I could rhyme all the time big grin

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by steverules_2
Yes but also because Blade really would win, Ed would whine on about how he won't let blade win and hurt Bella, then Blade throws his little spiked disc thing and takes Eds head off then has sex with Bella cuz Blade is just that awesome and then he kills her to

Second fight Blade wins by punching Ed so hard in the face his fist goes through Ed's head lol I rhymed, wish I could rhyme all the time big grin

SCENARIO:

Blade gets pissed because Edward sparkled, and everything a blur and edward dies.

or this:

http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs42/i/2009/110/d/9/Blade_meets_Edward_Cullen_by_pippin1178.jpg

stick out tongue

steverules_2
Hey I did that once...then I woke up sad

But yeah Ed would die when he comes across blade in may ways blade could just kick the guys ass

chilled monkey
Thats the happy lesbian couple right there

Don't insult lesbians like that. They deserve more respect.

steverules_2
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Don't insult lesbians like that. They deserve more respect.

I'm sure they do...

Rogue Jedi
Blade kills them by simply breathing on them.

steverules_2
With Garlic breath

NemeBro
Yeah, Edward would manhandle Blade physically. erm

Shitty as Twilight may be, that is not changing.

chilled monkey
I'm sure they do...

That's right.

Riot-Gear
While Blade is obviously the more skilled of the two. Edward is by far the stronger and is just as fast if not faster then Blade. Blade is the more agile of the two, but Edward is no slouch in that department either.

Edward may be physically tougher as well. In that it appears the only way to kill a "Twilight" Vamp is to dismember and burn them. Because it takes "Twilight" vamps effeort to tear each other apart and they are much stronger then Blade. Blade doesn't have the strength needed to tear Edward apart. It unclear what effect if any Blade's weapons would have. So in the end like him or not Edward is going to pull out a win here.

Rogue Jedi
You serious? Blade unloads a clip into Emo Ed, indo story.

Riot-Gear
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You serious? Blade unloads a clip into Emo Ed, indo story.

Though not entirely explicit on the matter in the movie. It still suggests that only way to bring a "Twilight" vamp down is dismemberment and burning. So it's unlikely that even if Blade can hit him ( Edward ) that said clip will have any effect. Edward could after all stop a speed vehicle with his hand and suffer no ill effects and catch vampire thrown baseballs traveling with far more speed and force then anything a human could throw given vampire strength. With out bruising, damage etc.

So Blade can unload all the clips he wants. Its not going to change the fact that Edward is stronger, possible tougher, and faster.

NemeBro
Edward may suck total ass, but in terms of pure physical power, he surpasses Blade.

Placidity
Hmm I will do a respect thread on Edward soon. Just cause he is emo doesn't mean he's weak. He is much faster and also stronger than Blade.

Rogue Jedi
But he never showed fighting prowess that was even close to Blade. Just because someone can run fast doesn't mean they are uber combatants. Stronger than Blade? Questionable. Blade is far more durable also, light years ahead of Ed.

Riot-Gear
But he never showed fighting prowess that was even close to Blade. Just because someone can run fast doesn't mean they are uber combatants. Stronger than Blade? Questionable. Blade is far more durable also, light years ahead of Ed.

Blade has massive regen, but injuring him doesn't seem harder then doing so to a regular human. If you cut him he bleeds etc. I don't recall Edward/"Twilight" vamps doing the same.

So again Edward is more durable.

Blade has zero feats that come even close to the vehicle stop. In fact Blade doesn't have much in the way of strength feats at all.

Its not just that Edward runs fast that nets him the win. Its that he runs fast, is stronger then Blade, and is more durable. As for skill, yes Blade is far and a way more skilled, but no amount of skill is going to make up for the fact that Edward is tougher, stronger, and faster. Its like a highly skilled 4th grader vs a grown man in body armor.

steverules_2
Blade's taken on more powerful foes in the past that would make Ed shit his pants and go crying to his manlady friend bella..and don't forget I did make the weapon fight fair...i gave bella a twig smile

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Riot-Gear
Blade has massive regen, but injuring him doesn't seem harder then doing so to a regular human. If you cut him he bleeds etc. I don't recall Edward/"Twilight" vamps doing the same.

Blade has zero feats that come even close to the vehicle stop. In fact Blade doesn't have much in the way of strength feats at all.

Its not just that Edward runs fast that nets him the win. Its that he runs fast, is stronger then Blade, and is more durable. As for skill, yes Blade is far and a way more skilled, but no amount of skill is going to make up for the fact that Edward is tougher, stronger, and faster. Its like a highly skilled 4th grader vs a grown man in body armor. Excuse me, but when did Ed show durability capable of taking the beating Frost, Nomak and Drake gave Blade?

Blade jumped from the hospital to the adjacent building, dunno how far it was, but that took a shitload of strength. He threw the girl too, remember?

Blade being highly skilled compared to Ed having shit skills is all he difference Blade needs, dude. Ed cant fight. When do we ever see him fight? And please dont count the last scene in Twilight.

steverules_2
Plus blades taken on hordes of vamps including super vamps in blade 2 when he had to set off that big light bomb thing, he was taking on a whole buncha them without even breaking a sweat...Ed would died then and there

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Riot-Gear

Its not just that Edward runs fast that nets him the win. Its that he runs fast, is stronger then Blade, and is more durable. As for skill, yes Blade is far and a way more skilled, but no amount of skill is going to make up for the fact that Edward is tougher, stronger, and faster. Its like a highly skilled 4th grader vs a grown man in body armor.

well technically, the "venom" of edward is flammable, so you just have to chuck a match in edward's mouth for him to burst into flames or something....

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Placidity
Hmm I will do a respect thread on Edward soon. Just cause he is emo doesn't mean he's weak. He is much faster and also stronger than Blade.

DUDE NO. RESPECT THREAD FOR EDWARD? Stalking your girlfriend and abusing her is NOT cool!

steverules_2
I was hoping she'd get killed by him but...well that just wasn't to be, I mean I really, really don't like Bella at all...and I don't like Kristen Stewart so... erm

If a respect thread for Edward is made I'll make a dis-respect thread for him

NemeBro
Edward is stronger and faster, that is unarguable, Blade throwing a ****ing woman does not make him stronger than Edward who stopped a speeding truck with one hand.

As for durability, well, we know Sparkle's skin is as hard as granite, and possesses little gay diamond fragments in it. So yeah.

Edward tears Blade to pieces, somethng sparkly zombies in Twilight have actually proven capable of.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by NemeBro
Edward is stronger and faster, that is unarguable, Blade throwing a ****ing woman does not make him stronger than Edward who stopped a speeding truck with one hand.

As for durability, well, we know Sparkle's skin is as hard as granite, and possesses little gay diamond fragments in it. So yeah.

Edward tears Blade to pieces, somethng sparkly zombies in Twilight have actually proven capable of. The truck wasnt speeding, it was already skidding to a halt.

Was it stated or shown in the movie that Ed's skin is as hard as granite? Was he shown deflecting bullets?

steverules_2
The truck wasnt speeding, it was already skidding to a halt.

Was it stated or shown in the movie that Ed's skin is as hard as granite? Was he shown deflecting bullets?

Apparantly so haermm We all remember the bit where he was like 'oh and bullets reflect off me, plus I can turn into a bat and fly and I have heat vision...'

Seriously though blade has had the crap beaten outta him and still been able to recover, lets see how Ed copes with spikes being punctured through his skin cool

Placidity
Now tell me Blade can take on someone with this amount of speed.

49n6Mgrxvi4

Theres another trailer that shows off Meyer Vampire strength where Laurent ***** slaps a werewolf sending it flying at least 30-40 meters back.

Edit: Just for those interested, the guy at the start is Lucian from Underworld, and Felix is Colossus from X-men 3!

KingD19
Blade was fighting Deacon Frost. But it's awesome to finally see Daniel Cudmore do something other than turn shiny and throw some people around.

Placidity
Originally posted by KingD19
Blade was fighting Deacon Frost. But it's awesome to finally see Daniel Cudmore do something other than turn shiny and throw some people around.

Well, he did carry a large TV around big grin

Also, regarding Frost, yes he did have impressive speed, but when he decided to use it, Blade was no match for him.

QhZcPMdVKmc Start from around 0:37

KingD19
I know that, but Blade still fought him. And Edward doesn't have that type of fight speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.