Superman Prime vs. RKT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Merlyn
Superman Prime (DC One Million)

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2223164_supesprime.jpg

vs.

Rune King Thor

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2223176_thor.jpg

Neutral universe, who wins?

Galan007
you can probably count the combined on panel feats these two characters have, on both of your hands. regardless, it will be quite humorous to see the avid use of ABC logic when the thor fans attempt to justify RKT's power.

it usually goes something like this:
"odin was a galaxy-buster, and RKT had odin's power + teh runes... so he was definitely a galaxy-buster+++!!!"

ie. despite him having NO on panel feats suggestive of the above, ABC logic is usually applied to help boost his level a bit.
---
but when superman prime comes up, he is almost always swiftly dismissed , due to lack of on panel feats.

ie. the same ABC methodology they use for other characters doesn't apply to superman prime for some reason.

...it's just how shit rolls, i guess. ermm

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Galan007
you can probably count the combined on panel feats these two characters have, on both of your hands. regardless, it will be quite humorous to see the avid use of ABC logic when the thor fans attempt to justify RKT's power.

"odin was a galaxy-buster, and RKT had odin's power + teh runes... so he was definitely a galaxy-buster+++!!!"

ie. despite him having NO on panel feats suggestive of the above, ABC logic is usually applied to help boost his level a bit.
---
but when superman prime comes up, he is almost always swiftly dismissed , due to lack of on panel feats.

ie. the same ABC methodology they use for other characters doesn't apply to superman prime for some reason.

well, there's no a b c logic to use for superman prime, hence the immediate dismissal.

its not like there's another gold kryptonian guy flying around before him

Galan007
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
well, there's no a b c logic to use for superman prime, hence the immediate dismissal. the ABC logic that can be applied to superman prime is the fact that HE is the friggin' battery for the entire superman dynasty. HE is the one who made superman m* as powerful as he is.

of course there's more, but you get the gist.

gogogadgetgo
the ABC logic that can be applied to superman prime is the fact that HE is the friggin' battery for the entire superman dynasty. HE is the one who made superman m* as powerful as he is.

of course there's more, but you get the gist.

that's a good one

how about, odin empowered mjolnir, stormbreaker and thunderstrike, plus the hammer that red norvel used. then theoretically speaking, RKT could make lots and lots of hammers and give every asgardian one so he'd have an army of thors laughing

Galan007
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
that's a good one no different than putting RKT on odin++ levels by applying the same type of logic.

Lord Feron

---

Off to a early start with a smear campaign to discredit anyone who votes for RKT.. sweet

Anyway I de believe RKt is far and above odin. But I also Believe SMP is far and above any and all supermen, i mean by definition is is the source of power for all supermen ever...? But it is true that he has never actually do anything, so it is complete speculation. Like atleast RKt did a handful of feats. Oneshotted Mangog with a mere jesture, took off the head of a very amped loki and made him live as just a head, and he ended the cycle of ragnorak (something odin could never have hoped to do), and the gods (forget their title) that looks over even Odin were implied to be far beneath him.

I do agree that these "people" you speak of are mostly just marvel fanboys and straight up trolls. Like with all threads, one should be wary of them.

xJLxKing

---

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up Need I say more?

nicamarvin
RKT ftw..................HOW bout that FANBOYS....

xJLxKing
If we look at some assumption and statement, not so much

DarkOdin
RKT is backed on panel my the odinpower itself and the Runes that Thor had more knowledge and power then Odin no ABC logic needed. He defeated the one's above all who for god knows how many thousands of years Odin couldn't all proven and back on panel if your read the arc.

However given all the stuff Superman Prime has done and the ones under him. He should be above RKT.

But to say RKT is ABC logic is just BS

Galan007
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Off to a early start with a smear campaign to discredit anyone who votes for RKT.. sweet

But it is true that he has never actually do anything, so it is complete speculation. i could really care less who picks thor. i was just commenting on the differing applications of ABC logic.

because it was established that superman prime was solely responsible for giving superman m* and the rest of the superman dynasty "powers FAR beyond those held by ANY metahuman, ever" - i'm sure you'd agree that superman prime would be much more powerful than superman m*, by proxy. to assume otherwise is quite illogical, imo.

thus, because many people agreed that superman m* > RKT, those same people would also *logically* have to agree that superman prime >> RKT as well.

and for the record, i'm not saying that ABC logic shouldn't be used in RKT's case. i'm saying that if it is being used for him, it needs to be used for superman prime as well.

Lord Feron
i could really care less who picks thor. i was just commenting on the differing applications of ABC logic.

because it was established that superman prime was solely responsible for giving superman m* and the rest of the superman dynasty "powers FAR beyond those held by ANY metahuman, ever" - i'm sure you'd agree that superman prime would be much more powerful than superman m*, by proxy. to assume otherwise is quite illogical, imo.

thus, because many people agreed that superman m* > RKT, those same people would also *logically* have to agree that superman prime >> RKT as well.

and for the record, i'm not saying that ABC logic shouldn't be used in RKT's case. i'm saying that if it is being used for him, it needs to be used for superman prime as well.

I agree with you completely. Using one methodology of defining a capabilities should not be used for one side and not the other. As long as it is not some asinine use of "ABC" logic.

I felt that the way you wrote your fist post it made it seem like you wanted to make people believe that RKT claim of power was less of that of SMP.

I personally don't think Supes M* is greater but He is amazing. IMO he is sky father level, maybe near Odin level. But like Superman RKT should be many times stronger than the strongest incarnation of the character.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyone who thinks "Superman 1million > Rune King Thor" should really think that position.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I agree with you completely. Using one methodology of defining a capabilities should not be used for one side and not the other. As long as it is not some asinine use of "ABC" logic.

I felt that the way you wrote your fist post it made it seem like you wanted to make people believe that RKT claim of power was less of that of SMP.

I personally don't think Supes M* is greater but He is amazing. IMO he is sky father level, maybe near Odin level. But like Superman RKT should be many times stronger than the strongest incarnation of the character.
You need to read more on Superman 1 million

Prep-Man
Superman ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.