BRB vs Martian Man Hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
both are blood lust........

galactusischere
Beta Ray Bill

Original Smurph
J'onn

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know how resistant Beta Ray Bill is resistant to telepathy. If John is blood lusted we all know that's going to be his first trick. If he can put him down through telepathy John wins. If he can't, Beta Ray Bill wins.

xJLxKing
MM is just as strong as Superman, and he has most abilities like Superman. The only thing he lacks is will, experience, pis, and skills(combat). Though, he does have other abilities to make up for some of those disadvantages.

carver9
Martian manhunter is one of the most powerful being on the jla if not the most powerful. I agree with rage if he can take Beta ray bill with a telepath blast than its done, without him mind powers hes going to get crushed.

Merlyn
J'onn.

Spire
M ar tian Ma n Hunt er wi ns.

The Pict
Going with MM ftw

Prep-Man
Originally posted by The Pict
Going with MM ftw

Galan007
MM.

TP + intangibility + superman-level strength, ftw.

quanchi112
If it's a powerset battle MM wins. If it's how they fight in comics BrB wins.

Warlord
it's funny how Jonn turns into a jobber when he is set against a most popular DC character while he is a beast againsta marvel one.

MM can take this wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Warlord
it's funny how Jonn turns into a jobber when he is set against a most popular DC character while he is a beast againsta marvel one.

MM can take this wink

I'd give a smart John the win over Superman basically every time without his weakness to fire.

His in his league physically, plus with his intangibility and shape shifting, he isn't touching/harming John physically. Throw in his telepathy, and he would win.

DarkOdin
does MM have any feats to support him being able to use telepathy on a robot.

after all BRB i think doesn't have an organic brain.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by DarkOdin

Hmmm.....

That's an actually an interesting point. His physical body even in Thor mode, is not even actually organic as shown.

Now I'm not sure if his telepathy would work on someone like Bill unless I'm forgetting something, and without his telepathy, Bill would take this.

Warlord
No TP Bill could win. The hammers were shown to be able to affect incorporeal beings before

xJLxKing

He is a Cyborg

DarkOdin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
He is a Cyborg

i think he is android as we seen in God-hunter it is just fake skin over a robot body. I don't think there is anything organic left on him

quanchi112
He is a Cyborg How many comics have you read with BrB in them?

xJLxKing
i think he is android as we seen in God-hunter it is just fake skin over a robot body. I don't think there is anything organic left on him
Isn't Android and Cyborg the same?

DarkOdin
Isn't Android and Cyborg the same? LOL Well an android is like Vison all robotic but a "mind" of it own. a cyborg is more like robocop or current war machine. a mix of "human" and robotic parts

but comics and movies mess this up alot.

psycho gundam
cyborg is a human with cybernetic implants in place of natural living parts.

an android is a robot made to mimic a human being.

and the vision is a synthizoid, which is an android made to mimic human physiology (blood, organs, skin, bone, etc), just lacking a "soul".

odin's enchantment of worthy beings only being able to lift mjolnir is basd on the soul, so brb is not a complete robot otherwise he wouldn't be able to use any of the powers.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
cyborg is a human with cybernetic implants in place of natural living parts.

an android is a robot made to mimic a human being.

and the vision is a synthizoid, which is an android made to mimic human physiology (blood, organs, skin, bone, etc), just lacking a "soul".

odin's enchantment of worthy beings only being able to lift mjolnir is basd on the soul, so brb is not a complete robot otherwise he wouldn't be able to use any of the powers. god point about vison

however on the BRB thing i arge with the whole soul thing but the scentist made his android body and the enchantment that odin put on stormbreaker was a little different then Thors.

BRB poepl hated the way his robot form look so Odin made the ehcantment for BRB to turn from his organic "human"form and he android form.

psycho gundam
in his debut, brb lifted mjolnir aboard skuttlebutt so he can lift it without any exclusive enchantments.

the destroyer armour and robots can lift the hammer since they lack a soul to qualify as unworthy, but by no means does that make them the master of the hammer. they can only use it as a near indestructible hammer, no powers, and if thor wants it back the wielder can't stop it from leaving their hands.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
in his debut, brb lifted mjolnir aboard skuttlebutt so he can lift it without any exclusive enchantments.

the destroyer armour and robots can lift the hammer since they lack a soul to qualify as unworthy, but by no means does that make them the master of the hammer. they can only use it as a near indestructible hammer, no powers, and if thor wants it back the wielder can't stop it from leaving their hands. True but Odin hinself change the enchantment on stormbreaker around to help BRB. BRB is different then a robot or the destroyer as he was once a humanoid then changed into a robot. In god hunter BRB was no longer worthy of stormbreaker and he didn't revert into his old humanoid form but stayed android and even in the fancy armour until he cahnged out of it later.

xJLxKing
LOL Well an android is like Vison all robotic but a "mind" of it own. a cyborg is more like robocop or current war machine. a mix of "human" and robotic parts

but comics and movies mess this up alot.
Eh? Small difference stick out tongue

id369
Telepathy should not effect Bill, given that he is a Cyborg. And MM phasing will not help much, given that Bill managed to harm Stardust when he became intangible.

With the obvious exploits thrown out. BRB has MM dead to rights in this fight.

Bill favorably 7/10 encounters.

DarkOdin
Eh? Small difference stick out tongue It is thats why it gets so danm confusing. Like is someone treies to mindrape war-machine is his brain still organic or is it a computer. In thery if it is still organic then they should be able to if not then they are mindraping a computer........I just gave myself a headache
puke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.