Frieza vs Ichigo/Grimjaw/Yuyu (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Frieza cant use any kind of energy attacks. He has to be physical throughout the match.

This is YuYu hakashu (know I spelled it wrong) at his prime.

Wei Phoenix
They lose horribly.

King Kandy
He punches their heads off in 0.000001 seconds.

NemeBro
He punches their heads off one by one.

Goku and Freeza were knocking eachother through islands.

You think Freeza would effortlessly beat Superman (You're wrong, but I digress), what the hell makes you think anyone here would have a chance?

Wei Phoenix
Because these three would also effortlessly beat Superman eek!

danteiscool
all three of them die.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
He punches their heads off one by one.

Goku and Freeza were knocking eachother through islands.

You think Freeza would effortlessly beat Superman (You're wrong, but I digress), what the hell makes you think anyone here would have a chance?

Frieza>>>Superman

Back on topic, I made this thread because a friend of mine thinks Bleach>Dragon ball and I just wanted to get second opinions.

Bleach have some amazing feats and they're underrated (along with dbz) BUT I dont think they'll beat even nappa physically.

Hellspawn28
Frezia was able to knock Goku arcoss a bunch of islands, and he would likely knock off their heads with his tail.

AsbestosFlaygon
Mewtwo sort of resembles Frieza, in a way

Endless Mike
Wait, do you mean all of Yu Yu Hakusho verse?

Hellspawn28
I think he means everyone from YYH. Too bad Raizen has very little feats though. Unless you took that whole Raizen's stomach feat serious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.