Trinity Superman vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Superman from Trinity. Which one wins?

torelli121
any superman will be enough to put down thor

quanchi112
King Thor wins.

Prep-Man
Against a abstract like Superman?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Against a abstract like Superman? King Thor beheaded the destroyer. Supes is toast.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
King Thor beheaded the destroyer. Supes is toast.
Did you read Trinity?

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Did you read Trinity? Did you read Thor? I know the guy has speed and thinks tactically and applies his skill set, but against King Thor he has no chance. King Thor is on another level.

xJLxKing
Did you read Thor? I know the guy has speed and thinks tactically and applies his skill set, but against King Thor he has no chance. King Thor is on another level.
So no?
Just to let you know, it completely different then regular Superman. It's about Superman, WW, and Batman represent these cosmic being who bring balance to the universe(or earth).
They were these "godly" being

iceman24567
Superman but not in a stomp

quanchi112
So no?
Just to let you know, it completely different then regular Superman. It's about Superman, WW, and Batman represent these cosmic being who bring balance to the universe(or earth).
They were these "godly" being Yes, that's why I said he fought very tactical and used his speed like a demon. He doesn't have the power level to compete with King Thor. Thor was tanking Destroyer incinerator blasts. Supes is just going to get Thor angry.

xJLxKing
Yes, that's why I said he fought very tactical and used his speed like a demon. He doesn't have the power level to compete with King Thor. Thor was tanking Destroyer incinerator blasts. Supes is just going to get Thor angry. dots

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman but not in a stomp

Probably, Thor has a fight, defintiely.

iceman24567
Superman seemed almost indestructible plus he didn't have the magic weakness amped Morgana got wrecked.

Prep-Man
Superman seemed almost indestructible plus he didn't have the magic weakness amped Morgana got wrecked.

True.

shokosugi
Superman

quanchi112
dots Concession accepted.

xJLxKing
Concession accepted.
You know it's funny, I never even said what side I am on. laughing out loud That's what happens when you don't know how to read

manx422
Superman stomps

iceman24567
Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman Jeeze you could probably say Superman stomps and get away with it this time.

quanchi112
Jeeze you could probably say Superman stomps and get away with it this time. How would he stomp King Thor?

iceman24567
You know it's funny, I never even said what side I am on. laughing out loud That's what happens when you don't know how to read Trolls dont discriminate bro.

Prep-Man
HAHAHAHAH!!

xJLxKing
Trolls dont discriminate bro. laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Superman from Trinity. Which one wins?

King Thor using all of his abilities?

I mean for half the run, he was just Classic Thor who thought he had the Odin Force but subconsciously blocked himself from using it (Further backs up the entire Thor has a dynamic power set thing.) Then we realized even when he accepted it, he was still just using only a fraction of it's Infinite potential (The Odin Force shows him this, by creating a pocket Universe etc.).

And then after the time skip, Thor barely uses any of his power except the very end. At the end, he truly showed he knew what he was doing. He stops time with a wave of his hand, goes back in time, reverses everything and casually reunites Jake Olsen and King Thor of that time.

At the those levels he was basically a blonde Odin from what I understood.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
King Thor using all of his abilities?

I mean for half the run, he was just Classic Thor who thought he had the Odin Force but subconsciously blocked himself from using it (Further backs up the entire Thor has a dynamic power set thing.) Then we realized even when he accepted it, he was still just using only a fraction of it's Infinite potential (The Odin Force shows him this, by creating a pocket Universe etc.).

And then after the time skip, Thor barely uses any of his power except the very end. At the end, he truly showed he knew what he was doing. He stops time with a wave of his hand, goes back in time, reverses everything and casually reunites Jake Olsen and King Thor of that time.

At the those levels he was basically a blonde Odin from what I understood.

Doesn't matter. All or half. Whatver makes for a good fight. It was shown that Superman affected reality as well, so this could be a good one.

Rage.Of.Olympus
To be honest? I don't have a clue who wins here.

I have all the Trinity issues, but after the first few they got so boring. I stopped reading after about ssue 6 in, and near the end I just flipped through the comics. Couldn't stand it for some reason.

All I recall, was that Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman were apparently Gods in this new Universe on another planet as a result of them representing the three major symbols/forces as Morgan Le Fay, Despero, and the Riddler from Ultra-Man's Universe represented the other half.

All the symbol forces of the good and bad guys were trying to seize controls over the areas, and whenever the three approached, their symbolism or whatever bullshit, was stronger and they seized control. They repeated this process etc. over and over.

I don't recall Superman doing anything impressive with his own power besides like size changing or what not. Maybe I'm just forgetting something. Whatever.

This battle ain't worth me flippng through that boring shit.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
To be honest? I don't have a clue who wins here.

I have all the Trinity issues, but after the first few they got so boring. I stopped reading after about ssue 6 in, and near the end I just flipped through the comics. Couldn't stand it for some reason.

I totally agree with this!! Except I stop at issue 40 and started at 16

Parmaniac
Funny almost everyone seems to think that it got boring pretty soon (around 5-9) and was way to long laughing

xJLxKing
I mainly didn't like it because of the scenario, and the art. There was two different points, one where JLA and the villains are(on earth) which is getting destroyed, and the one where Superman, Batman, and WW are. That really made me hate it.

I don't want to go on with how much I hate everything else about it

Badabing
Yes, that's why I said he fought very tactical and used his speed like a demon. He doesn't have the power level to compete with King Thor. Thor was tanking Destroyer incinerator blasts. Supes is just going to get Thor angry. Err, that was in the beginning of Trinity. That wasn't the same Supes as the end...

Allankles
I mainly didn't like it because of the scenario, and the art. There was two different points, one where JLA and the villains are(on earth) which is getting destroyed, and the one where Superman, Batman, and WW are. That really made me hate it.

I don't want to go on with how much I hate everything else about it

I stopped reading around issue 17. For me it started to get boring around 17 (or there abouts) when Supes and co became super gods.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Allankles
I stopped reading around issue 17. For me it started to get boring around 17 (or there abouts) when Supes and co became super gods.
seems like a lot of people didn't like it

Badabing
Originally posted by Allankles
I stopped reading around issue 17. For me it started to get boring around 17 (or there abouts) when Supes and co became super gods. We all know Batman's the only true god out of the trio. uhuh
seems like a lot of people didn't like it It was different. It got really slow towards the middle.

iceman24567
I didn't really like it either but once I start something I like to finish it just ask your ladies gentlemen smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Err, that was in the beginning of Trinity. That wasn't the same Supes as the end... So this is the superman from the end of the series?

You know it's funny, I never even said what side I am on. laughing out loud That's what happens when you don't know how to read When have you ever argued for a marvel character? Come on now.

Prep-Man
I didn't really like it either but once I start something I like to finish it just ask your ladies gentlemen smile

I think it was like a rollercoaster. It was pretty good in the beginning, then got boring, then picked up at the end.

Badabing
So this is the superman from the end of the series?

When have you ever argued for a marvel character? Come on now. I would think so. There would be no real purpose in saying Trinity Superman otherwise. Basically there's 3 options: Regular Supes at the very beginning of Trinity; Superman sharing thoughts with Bats and WW; or godlike Supes from the middle to end of Trinity. Given the thread has King Thor I would guess we're using the most powerful version if Trinity Supes.

xJLxKing

When have you ever argued for a marvel character? Come on now.
arrogance and idiocy!

Galan007
supes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
I would think so. There would be no real purpose in saying Trinity Superman otherwise. Basically there's 3 options: Regular Supes at the very beginning of Trinity; Superman sharing thoughts with Bats and WW; or godlike Supes from the middle to end of Trinity. Given the thread has King Thor I would guess we're using the most powerful version if Trinity Supes. I think we need it clarified.Originally posted by xJLxKing
arrogance and idiocy! You never have. You don't read marvel so you shouldn't ever post in marvel/dc threads!

kikioshiro
superman with a stomp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.