world breaker hulk vs superman 1 million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

torelli121
who wins its world breaker hulk vs superman 1 million at full power

AsbestosFlaygon
/facepencil

The Nuul
Bait and spite thread.

torelli121
why is it a spite thread? i think it can be a very good match they are both very very strong and durable

The Nuul
You need to read more comics other than Hulk or stop trolling.

torelli121
Originally posted by The Nuul

what the hell? hulk is among the strongest character of marvel univirese specially world breaker who is leagues above class 100 characters such as colossus gladiator juggernaut and others so why cant top power house of marvel compite with superman and i am sure that world breaker hulk can take him out

Placidity
Lol Juggernaut and Gladiator isn't class 100.

The Nuul
They are class 100 +

ColossusGrundy
Stop Hulk spamming the forums, geez.

Supes in two pages.

vansonbee
Originally posted by torelli121
why is it a spite thread? i think it can be a very good match they are both very very strong and durable Oh my...

torelli121
well hulk make them look like they are only class 100 he broke colossus arms , and he dented juggernaut helmet and sent him flying to a lake he is by far above them, world breaker hulk was literally braking the earth by just walking UNINTENTIONAL... did you ever see superman doing something like that? i dont think so

Placidity
well hulk make them look like they are only class 100 he broke colossus arms , and he dented juggernaut helmet and sent him flying to a lake he is by far above them, world breaker hulk was literally braking the earth by just walking UNINTENTIONAL... did you ever see superman doing something like that? i dont think so

Denting his helmet doesn't mean jack, it serves only to protect him from telepathic attacks. Hulk can't hurt Juggernaut.

And about Superman, just some random stuff I found in his respect thread

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/415/blackholejq6.jpg

xJLxKing
Superman one million is much stronger then any high herald. He can comparable to Sky-father. Why? There is a respecth that show of his power.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t496222.html
There it is. If you don't understand it, ask a question

SuperiorTech

torelli121
dont you get it? world breaker hulk is no ordenery hulk his power is so great he isnt able to control it and he destroyed the entire seaboard with only foot steps he didnt even want to but he is that powerful , he can just heal out of anything superman throws at him and then get angrier and become even stronger then world breaker which is just insane and unrealistic he wins it

xJLxKing
dont you get it? world breaker hulk is no ordenery hulk his power is so great he isnt able to control it and he destroyed the entire seaboard with only foot steps he didnt even want to but he is that powerful , he can just heal out of anything superman throws at him and then get angrier and become even stronger then world breaker which is just insane and unrealistic he wins it
So with only his step his destroyed the sea board(not true)?

Superman was holding back a galaxy(half) with his force vision.

That same blast would destroy WBH. Not else he can do.

It's obvious you are a troll.

Placidity
It seems if you can't control your power, it makes you automatically the strongest.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Placidity
It seems if you can't control your power, it makes you automatically the strongest.
Or breaking the sea board stick out tongue

torelli121
so you cant give any solid reason how superman can win this cant you, hulk will heal out of anything superman throws at him and just get angrier and stronger superman cant win

The Nuul
Originally posted by Placidity

Kinda seems that way...look at Hulk and Sentry....their fanboys think they are uber.

The Nuul
so you cant give any solid reason how superman can win this cant you, hulk will heal out of anything superman throws at him and just get angrier and stronger superman cant win

Reported.....

torelli121
Reported.....

reported because you cant debate? so its safe to say world breaker hulk wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.