Hello humanity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yahweh
I am the voice and avatar of the supreme being of the fictional universe known to most of you as DC. This being, Yahweh, formally the Presence, no longer exists in any substantial form, his title and powers have been transfered and inherited by Elaine Belloc, another abstract being who only exists within the world of DC, and She is now supreme to all the others whom of which exist there.

Logic would suggest that Yahweh could not exist here in this multiverse as anything more than myself, an Avatar which speaks on behalf of what some nerd on his computer-who I might add is a very attractive one at that-perceives Yahweh to be.

lordmegatron1
Welcome Yahweh. I, as you may already know, am Megatron. I have been trapped in a human being for the last seventeen centuries and soon shall be released. If you want to know more about my life on Cybertron, talk to Omnislash Kid and ask for Lord Megatron's true history. Anyway, welcome to KMC and I hope you have a pleasant time.
BE A DECEPTICON WEAKLING!!!

ladygrim
hey welcome to kmc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.