Nathan Drake vz. Ezio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
1st- Nathan vs. Ezio in a battle arena H2H only

2nd. Nathan gets a pistol and Ezio gets his assassination blades in a big city with buildings everywhere will he be able to get behind nate for the stab , Nathan has an advantage with his gun, but ezio is a stealth killing machine and with many buldings many hiding spots..... who would win (Ezio does not get is arm gun or whatever, just his blades (also there the only 2 in the city)

3rd. Ezio is surrounded by Nate, Chloe, Elena, and Sully, all unarmed.... ezio as well unarmed, Big H2H fight ezio vs. Nate's crew who wins

XanatosForever
1) Nathan

2) Nathan

3) Nathan solos

SWblayde938
the 3rd fight i added just if ezio beats nate h2h... i want u guys to answer if ezio could defeat chloe, elena, sully and nate all togeather. if u guys think nate can beat ezio h2h well then there going to smash him when it comes to the group fight... i personally believe ezio would smash nate the first fight and the next 2 are questionable.... ezio is a dangerous and stealthy, Nate is a pretty good at stealth to, but clearly no where near ezio's ability. Nate has the edge of climbing, Ezio is a good climber to. but Nate is a little bit more better... the 2nd fight could go 50/50 i believe

SWblayde938
Originally posted by XanatosForever
1) Nathan

2) Nathan

3) Nathan solos

confident in ol nate......

KingD19
Ezio would probably own in a fight, all his assassination techniques carry over into his fighting, and he fights dirty. So Nate my get a kick in the crotch, then a knee to the throat. Plus Ezio is all about counters.

I might even give Ezio the second fight, he could get a lukcy leap and land right on Nathan's back. Or if he's extremely lucky, he might get Nathan to empty the clip taking shots at him.

The group fight is hard to say, Ezio takes some of them out, but I don't know if he can win, since they're all skilled, not saying the soldiers he fights aren't though.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by KingD19
Ezio would probably own in a fight, all his assassination techniques carry over into his fighting, and he fights dirty. So Nate my get a kick in the crotch, then a knee to the throat. Plus Ezio is all about counters.

I might even give Ezio the second fight, he could get a lukcy leap and land right on Nathan's back. Or if he's extremely lucky, he might get Nathan to empty the clip taking shots at him.

The group fight is hard to say, Ezio takes some of them out, but I don't know if he can win, since they're all skilled, not saying the soldiers he fights aren't though. i agree with everything u say..... ezio would just wait on top of a building and leap strike nate in the back with his blades

First_Tsurugi06
We can only assume so much of Ezio in what time remains before AC2's release. But based upon it:

1. Ezio, maybe. I'm already inclined to say he's at least a clearly more versatile, if not ultimately superior, combatant to Altair.

2. Nathan on the grounds of a tech advantage and that he's fought worse things in the shadows.

3. If any of those characters fight anything like Nate (who despite just being a brawler, has taken on some tough looking thugs, though usually only one at a time), Ezio may have a challenge until we see some more stuff when AC2 comes out.

KingD19
True he has the tech advantage, but those infected humans were anything but quiet. Ezio in cutscenes has dropped 20+ feet without making a sound. Gotten right behind people without them noticing him, etc... If Nate doesn't take the initiative, or he makes 1 mistake, Ezio takes the 2nd round.

And yeah, Ezio probably would be challenged in the group fight, but like Altair(Who Ezio is leagues beyond easily), he can fight groups easily.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by KingD19
True he has the tech advantage, but those infected humans were anything but quiet. Ezio in cutscenes has dropped 20+ feet without making a sound. Gotten right behind people without them noticing him, etc... If Nate doesn't take the initiative, or he makes 1 mistake, Ezio takes the 2nd round.

And yeah, Ezio probably would be challenged in the group fight, but like Altair(Who Ezio is leagues beyond easily), he can fight groups easily. the second fight is a close on 50/50 either of them could win nate pops him with a few shots or ezio jumps off a building and stabs him or whatever, the other fights i lean more toward ezio, since he is a way better h2h fighter than altair, and probably better fighter than nate, and that he does good while fighting groups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.