Best video game character Climber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
who do u guys think the best video game climber is, who has the best climbing accomplishments etc. etc.

Nathan Drake
Lara Croft
Ezio
Altair or someone else.

i think Nate has the best climbing skills out of them all with a close second from lara. but thats just my opionion if u gys have a different character i havn't mentioned.. go right ahead

Wei Phoenix
Hello Ice Climbers?!

Juk3n
Donkey Kong takes this

Neo Darkhalen
Pitfall larry or the Prince of Persia.

Digi
PoP has some insane feats.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Hello Ice Climbers?! The only right answer.

It's in the ****ing name.

Impediment
Spider-Man, firstly, then Cole MacGrath from InFamous. Also, Alex Mercer from Prototype should get some credit, too.

jinXed by JaNx
The dude from Prince of Persia.

Scythe
Hello Ice Climbers?!

This.

jinXed by JaNx
what's an ice climber?

Darth Jello
Going solely by ease of controls and versatility, and not by "swinging", climbing only, I'm gonna go with any and every character to appear in a Contra video game.

Nemesis X
I'll side with Drake on this one. He made escaping from a helicopter look incredibly epic.

Demonic Phoenix
Kratos. Give him nearly any wall, and he'll use his blades to climb up it shifty.

~ The Ice Climber imo, guy's a Mario on steroids. Out of the four you mentioned, Ezio or Altair.

Martian_mind
Wanderer from Shadow of the Colossus

MadMel
Hello Ice Climbers?!
lol true stick out tongue

does sonic running so fast he can race up vertical surfaces count as climbing?

Dark Exile
How are you going to list Ezio. You dont know how well he climbs yet.

MadMel
thats what gameplay trailers are for erm

jaden101
Don't know about the best but this is definitely the most utterly pointless.

u9U_iRV58TY

This has gotta be worth a mention though.

9ejQQjrwGrE

Ms.Marvel
LMFAO. loved that scene.

that women can sing too! thats one hell of a voice.

FistOfThe North
Altair (AC)
Ninja Gaiden (nes)
Spiderman (when he dashes up buildings -sp3-)

SpadeKing
if you're gonna mention spidey's dashing

Alex Mercer has him pwned there

FistOfThe North
how so..?

Spiderman super sprint ups skyscrapers. A. Mercer can't climb a building more efficiently than that.

And that's without spidey slinging his web toward the top of the building only to be zipped up even faster.

NemeBro
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
how so..?

Spiderman super sprint ups skyscrapers. A. Mercer can't climb a building more efficiently than that.

And that's without spidey slinging his web toward the top of the building only to be zipped up even faster. Alex Mercer can run up a skyscraper while carrying cars, helicopters, or tanks. no expression

FistOfThe North
spidey wins. he'd get to the top first with enough time to thwart the crap outta mercer and w/e he hauls up with him.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
spidey wins. he'd get to the top first with enough time to thwart the crap outta mercer and w/e he hauls up with him.

Trying to thwart Mercer is a good way to get your ass impaled.

MadMel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Alex Mercer can run up a skyscraper while carrying cars, helicopters, or tanks. no expression
so could the hulk..

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Trying to thwart Mercer is a good way to get your ass impaled.

Spiderman would sense any of those spikes coming out from anywhere faster than they can get to him and swiftly and acrobaticaly moves out of the way of all of 'em almost blindingly no matter how many try to get at him only to counter mercer with a slinged truck to his face.

Mercer's a bad ass but i've seen better. And to me spiderman's still the better climber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.