Cooler's Armored Squadron VS The Ginyu Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Frieza's strongest henchmen against his brother's strongest henchmen. Who wins?
Thought this might be interesting, especially since it hasn't been done before (I believe).

I think Salza might be able to solo, including against Captain Ginyu (unless he does the body switch technique), but I'm not entirely sure.

danteiscool
Cooler's armored squadron would probably win. they seem to be more powerful than the Ginyu force. the only way I can think of for the Ginyu force to win is that Ginyu does his body switch with Salza while the others gang up on the other two of Cooler's A.S.

Ridley_Prime
Agreed. ^^

mmm I thought this would get more attention.
Ah well.

Wei Phoenix
What did Cooler's boys really do?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What did Cooler's boys really do?
The same thing the Ginyu Force did basically (beat Krillen & Kid Gohan with ease, terrorized everything else until Goku saved the day), but were much more persistent.

Granted, the Armored Squadron was mostly beaten by Piccolo, but he was already fused with Nail at the time, so he would've beaten the Ginyu Force just as easily, if not easier.

edit: Fun fact- I learned when reading the bios in BT3 that Salza and Jeice (sp?) are of the same race. xd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.