Retards on youtube

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
They are increasing in numbers, today I got a comment on my youtube account...thingy some guy with the name steverocks followed by some numbers, dude says I'm the douche who stole his name and yet I joined 2 years before him! I deleted his comment cuz it was just...well stupid, I did comment him back though telling him of his error. Course you get video's like this which are so retarded they are actually kinda funny smile

f6LMpUPRjVQ

GCG
rm9jBH7ufRU

Nemesis X
Retards shouldn't even know how to use Youtube. They're still trying to figure out how to work the toy cash register and yet they know how to access the internet? Things just don't make sense anymore these days.

MadeeMalicious
LOL. The first video, all they talk about is Marijuana. That's really... really. SAD.

Gooogle Bot
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Retards shouldn't even know how to use Youtube. They're still trying to figure out how to work the toy cash register and yet they know how to access the internet? Things just don't make sense anymore these days.
If you want to go with that logic then I really don't see how you're able to use internet.

O.o

Peach
Because accessing the internet is just like rocket science.

If you're expecting intelligence on youtube, you're going to be quite surprised. It's like looking for intelligence on yahoo answers.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Peach
Because accessing the internet is just like rocket science.

If you're expecting intelligence on youtube, you're going to be quite surprised. It's like looking for intelligence on yahoo answers.

You'd think someone would be able to tell if someone 'stole' their username just by looking at the date/s that someone joined

Originally posted by MadeeMalicious
LOL. The first video, all they talk about is Marijuana. That's really... really. SAD.

I'm not much into rap but don't they usually talk about drugs and...what not?

But I agree that it was really, really sad

WickedDynamite
I just use Youtube for fun. Not trying to be a star or something....embarrasment

Insomniatric
Every ****ing video you go on, if you read the comments there's always people fighting. Saying stuff like "Shut up before I kick your ass, ***." And what not.

It's so annoying. I hate people who use the internet to sound tough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.