Sam Fisher vs. Altair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
Sam Fisher armed with a knife, and Ezio with his assassination blades (the title says altair, but just ignore it, ezio is the guy sam is fighting)

the battle takes place in a huge 30 story building lights all off. and they are the only ones in the building..... who is better at stealth and wins the fight.

(even though assassins creed 2 isnt out yet, we know pretty much alot of his skills from the videos we know he can jump off high ground and land on someones back, he is good with his hands, can grab weapons, better h2h fighter than altair and is really stealthy)

Ms.Marvel
sam fisher takes it imo.

Demonic Phoenix
Better at stealth? Sam, easily imo.

If they were to fight, I dunno, you've given Sam a knife, and though he could easily take Ezio down in one slash, he could also be disarmed, which could be disadvantageous. We haven't seen much of Sam's unarmed combat potential iirc, though Conviction will most likely change that.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Better at stealth? Sam, easily imo.

If they were to fight, I dunno, you've given Sam a knife, and though he could easily take Ezio down in one slash, he could also be disarmed, which could be disadvantageous. We haven't seen much of Sam's unarmed combat potential iirc, though Conviction will most likely change that. ezio could disarm that knife and counter him... but sam as u said more stealthy so he could possibly win it be a good fight

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by SWblayde938
ezio could disarm that knife and counter him... but sam as u said more stealthy so he could possibly win it be a good fight

It works both ways. Ezio could disarm him, but Sam could stab/slash him before Ezio could react.

"It be a good fight." I think only pirates talk like that stick out tongue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.