Master Chief vs. Lone Wanderer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Master Chief from Halo battles the Lone Wanderer from Fallout 3.

Chief has a spartan laser, a plasma pistol, one plasma grenade, an energy sword, and a plasma sniper rifle. His speed and strength are reduced to match Lone Wanderer's and he can't see in slow motion.

Lone Wanderer is wearing the winterized power armor and helmet and is at level 30, he has the tesla cannon, an alien pulverizer, a plasma grenade, Jing Wei's electric sword, a Gauss rifle, and twenty stimpaks.

Fight is in The Hole at the Pitt.

Who do you think will defeat who?

SpadeKing
....A plasma sniper rifle? or a beam rifle?

either way I would give it to chief due to better training but, with reduced everything he would kill himself wearing the suit ermm

spite in favor of the lone wanderer

Cyner
Lone Wanderer pulls out Fisto! and fists MC to death.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Cyner

Have you ever tried reading the topic before you say anything? I'm guessing not.

Cyner
lol Fisto! is the best. This is a pretty nonsensical thread anyway. That's why no one else has even bothered to post.

SpadeKing

I'm probably the only one who understood that fist part differently no expression

Cyner
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I'm probably the only one who understood that fist part differently no expression

No your understanding was the understanding that was meant to be conveyed.

Q'Anilia
This is a pretty nonsensical thread anyway

Technically ... no

Wei Phoenix
They're speed and strength are equal, but Chief still snipes him in the face.

NemeBro
What the **** is a plasma sniper rifle?

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by NemeBro
What the **** is a plasma sniper rifle?

Probably that Jackal sniper from Halo 3

Ms.Marvel
the beam rifle from 2 and 3.

http://circlespiral.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/129340-22.jpg

Nemesis X
Sorry my bad. By plasma sniper rifle, I actually meant the Beam Rifle. I kinda forgot what the weapon was called and so I just called it that.

SpadeKing
Well chief would have to be outside of his suit to be able to live for one.
wouldn't an ODST have been a more fair match?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Well chief would have to be outside of his suit to be able to live for one.
wouldn't an ODST have been a more fair match?

...Goddang it.

Cyner
No, cause the lone wanderer can take lots of punishment and is a bullet timer.

Q'Anilia

Master Chief isn't?

Cyner
Just saying that it's somewhat of a fair fight.

Quincy
Kit Fisto what?

SpadeKing

in that case so is everyone else on fallout 3, including the dog.

NemeBro
is a bullet timer. What?

You are talking about VATS I assume?

KingD19
Lone Wanderer is not a bullet timer. The VATS is a gameplay mechanic, Chief actually dodges bullets on the regular.

Cyner
Yes I am talking about when you use VATS but if it's just a game mechanic then why is the LW the only one who speeds up way beyond what even his comrades are doing. No targeting system could make you move 5 times faster. Additionally when using VATS you only take 10% of the damage you normally would, I think this indicates either an increase in durability OR it indicates that the LW is probably dodging most of the incoming fire.

SpadeKing
or it indicates its something to make the game easier for the players, otherwise a deathclaw, super mutant behemoths, super mutant armies etc... would easily slaughter you unless you could actually aim and move well on there.

If thats the case on what you think then according to bourne conspiracy, Jason's reaction time is great enough to kill 3 people well spreaded out in different directions, with perfect aim before either of them even slightly squeezes the trigger & if thats the case, that whole game made just as little sense than Halo & RE5 did in hindering chief's & wesker's abilities. By wesker's I mean he shouldn't be walking everywhere, atleast show the same intensity he did in the cutscene when he fought jill & chris, not just when you shoot at him.

Darth Truculent
Don't forget that Master Chief's Mark VI battle armor has shields and they do regenerate. He's also trained to use any weapon on the battlefield. It's virtually an unfair match - an ODST trooper would be much better suited. Another question - when has the Lone Wanderer fought the Flood?

Burning thought
In the Halo reloaded Mod.

Darth Truculent
What type of infantry based weapons can get past Chief's shields? Not very many that I can think of. His helmet has a HUD unlike many other characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.