Orion, Lightray vs Ikaris, Sersi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Full powers and equipment for all.

Who wins?

Galan007
team 1.

per the stipulations, orion will have the astro-force, and lightray will be fighting at 'insane' levels.

kevdude
Indeed, team 1

Warlord
do the new gods get motherboxes as well?

basilisk
Most likely Team 1. But Team 2 could get some wins in. Sersi may be able to take down one or both via TP, since Maxima quite quickly took down Orion with such an attack.

Warlord
without motherboxes both eternals can beat them via TP

Prep-Man
tp has shown not to work on New gods. check out ostranders martian manunter series. on the other hand, it has worked as well. New gods have great resistance either way, so i'm voting new gods.

Spire

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
tp has shown not to work on New gods. check out ostranders martian manunter series. on the other hand, it has worked as well. New gods have great resistance either way, so i'm voting new gods.

maxima was able to affect orion so could sersi

Prep-Man
like i said, it could go either way. Maxima got a sucker shot in and Orion wasn't aware. Now, when they are aware, they have great resistance.

team 1 ftw.

Warlord
sure but will their resistance (and not immunity) will be enough against two of the most powerful eternals?
after all sersi's transmutation powers would get their hands full
IMO it can go both ways I just see the eternals getting a slight majority if no motherboxes are included

Prep-Man
no, the issue states they are immune to telepathy. read ostrander's series. Maxima was a sucker shot and caught Orion off guard. not the perfect example. throughout histrory, orion has shown resistance, not the other way around. hell, he even pushed darkseid's mind attack out.

Warlord
dude if they were immune, even a sucker shot wouldn't be able to affect them

Prep-Man
the series came out after. but it was stated. Even the lowlies of apokalypse weren't effected by Martian telepathy. Like the Parademons and such.

Warlord
so it was retconed....well what can I say.....with no telepathy I give the new gods the edge

Prep-Man
not really. i'd say the elite new gods have had better showings rejecting telepathy, rather than the other way around. you have to average the showings. Maxima is the only instance that i know that Orion has gone down to tp. and that was a sucker shot.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Warlord
dude if they were immune, even a sucker shot wouldn't be able to affect them Thanos was able to sucker shot Galactus no expression

Galan007
do the new gods get motherboxes as well? a.) motherboxes are certainly standard gear for the new gods, and b.) "full powers and equipment for all" was the stipulation of this thread.

so any way you cut it, orion/lightray will each have a motherbox in this battle.

without motherboxes both eternals can beat them via TP i'm hard-pressed to think so, myself..

Warlord
Originally posted by Galan007
a.) motherboxes are certainly standard gear for the new gods, and b.) "full powers and equipment for all" was the stipulation of this thread.

so any way you cut it, orion/lightray will each have a motherbox in this battle.

i'm hard-pressed to think so, myself..

well opinions tend to differ....wink

Warlord
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thanos was able to sucker shot Galactus no expression

that was bad writing due to different power levels. a being with vast tp abilities could do it to galactus maybe....for instance I can see Ego being able to affect Galactus.

he was never said to be immune after all

lawest9
do the new gods get motherboxes as well? Yes.

Nihilist
Team 1

lawest9
Unless team is susestible to TP, then they take the majority!

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

MrMind
Orion solos

GenghisJuan
Team 1.

leonidas
How does either one resist being transmuted....?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sersi is super underrated. She's probably the most dangerous Eternal next to Thanos and Zuras.

leonidas
Pretty that has been stated on paper. Even ikaris was afraid of her.

MrMind
Orion throws grenades and send Ikaris to hospital again

Stoic
Did that actually happen to Ikaris?

MrMind
This is your guy? this is the guy? laughing out loud

https://i.ibb.co/yNGg1YX/l6rjje2v8ef-Zkqx0-D2-XTa6c-B-Mo-Kg-ZFs-br-TN2z-JGM5-Q-r-V2ae-VVe-Xk-MCc7v-Kd-Dc-Av-VOefynwfs-IRA-s16.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/kgp1brP/VQYb-DThrj-ON95-Ry-Ea-Kca6tsl-Erq1-WEESs-J0b-Ad-YMEv-MPCBwn-Ws-Tqqv-Vx-BAjpihj3-IMdr-Hxi-Rh-Fg-s1600.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Sprite used the Uni-Mind and the power of the dreaming Celestial to warp reality and erase Eternals out of existence. They were stripped of their powers and memories. Ikaris was the closest to regaining them but was damaged and needed repairing.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Eternals-2006

Even in that weakened state, he was nearly impossible to kill. When he was fully revived he was back at full power, he could fly, control minds, had telekinesis, teleporation etc. It's hard to imagine how Marvel won't have to downgrade the Eternals. They all have things they're adept with but each has a baseline set of powers like the Martian Manhunter outside of intangibility with various specializations.

P.S. That grenade was deviant tech I believe. They ruled most of the world a few million years ago and were way more advanced than humans back then.

Philosophía
Orion shitstomps here alone.

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
This is your guy? this is the guy? laughing out loud

https://i.ibb.co/yNGg1YX/l6rjje2v8ef-Zkqx0-D2-XTa6c-B-Mo-Kg-ZFs-br-TN2z-JGM5-Q-r-V2ae-VVe-Xk-MCc7v-Kd-Dc-Av-VOefynwfs-IRA-s16.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/kgp1brP/VQYb-DThrj-ON95-Ry-Ea-Kca6tsl-Erq1-WEESs-J0b-Ad-YMEv-MPCBwn-Ws-Tqqv-Vx-BAjpihj3-IMdr-Hxi-Rh-Fg-s1600.jpg

Not sure if that was worse than the titanium box? Oh wait, can't Sersi place him in one of those?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.