Spiderman vs Mr. X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
Fight in Madison Square Garden.
Bloodlust is On.
Mr. X gets two swords.

Konton
Spiderman.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Konton
Spiderman.

How does he win?

namorsubby
wouldn't spider-sense > Mr. X's ability?

Warlord
spider man

Juk3n
Even if X can read impulses, his body wouldnt be able to keep up with Spidey's full on assult imo. Unless people want to start saying X is superhuman enough to do that. His bio is quite clear on the fact that he is peak human. Spider-man wins, he'll have to be cautious, but he'll a clear majority.

Aries_04
I want to say X.....but Spiderman has the stat advantage

iceman24567
No MA > Spider-man comments eek!

Lord Feron
Bloodlusted spiderman will crush X.

Rage.Of.Olympus
A blood lusted Spider-Man is above street level.

In all honesty, Spider-Man should stomp Captain America and Batman at the same time in a fight, but in a comic he'd have holy hell with only one of them. Seriously, in Civil War, Captain America was punking Spider-Man, and they made it seem up close without Stark's suit he'd have his ass handed to him. ****ing ridiculous in my opinion, but Spider-Man has a long history of having trouble with A class martial artists.

Prep-Man
spidey was bloodlusted at that time with cap?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
A blood lusted Spider-Man is above street level.

In all honesty, Spider-Man should stomp Captain America and Batman at the same time in a fight, but in a comic he'd have holy hell with only one of them. Seriously, in Civil War, Captain America was punking Spider-Man, and they made it seem up close without Stark's suit he'd have his ass handed to him. ****ing ridiculous in my opinion, but Spider-Man has a long history of having trouble with A class martial artists.
Originally posted by iceman24567
No MA > Spider-man comments eek! big grin

kikioshiro
mister x kills him because we all know how spidy gets his butt kicked by martial art guys all the time

BruceSkywalker
I am inclined to believe spidey, but not fully sure

Kris Blaze
It's just like Songbird said, even if X can read her motions, there's nothing he can do about her attacks.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/AmazingSpider-Manv254kebbin12-13.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/AmazingSpider-Manv254kebbin15.jpg

Spidey let's loose his inner spider.

The Pict
Spiderman

SamZED
Originally posted by kikioshiro
mister x kills him because we all know how spidy gets his butt kicked by martial art guys all the time erm What Iceman said.
Bloodlust on, meaning no holding back and no "zomg how can I punch the symbol of the country blah blah". Also in Civil War Tony Stark was givvig Cap a fight. Spider-man kills him.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SamZED
erm Also in Civil War Tony Stark was givvig Cap a fight. Spider-man kills him.

Tony is greater than Peter thoguh, what does that stament prove?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Tony is greater than Peter thoguh, what does that stament prove?

That Cap was way above the level what he's supposed to be

EDIT: but Cap used tech to bring IM down

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Parmaniac
That Cap was way above the level what he's supposed to be

EDIT: but Cap used tech to bring IM down

He wasnt doing anything he hasn't consistently been portrayed as doing thru-out the years...he got the upper hand on Tony wailed on him until distracted, and got beat down in the process. So how is this above the level?

Parmaniac
He wasnt doing anything he hasn't consistently been portrayed as doing thru-out the years...he got the upper hand on Tony wailed on him until distracted, and got beat down in the process. So how is this above the level?

IDK laughing ask SamZed he said it at least I think that's what he meant if not forget what I said earlier

btw Spidey ftw

SamZED
Tony is greater than Peter thoguh, what does that stament prove? I wasnt talking about IM I was talking about Tony Stark. He without the armor gave Cap a fight. How's he greater than Peter? confused That statement proves that bad writing happens.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by namorsubby
wouldn't spider-sense > Mr. X's ability?
Not in such a scenerio as this. X ability locks on to his opponents impulses and automaticly blocks and dodges all there attacks, in match like this it better.

Konton
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Not in such a scenerio as this. X ability locks on to his opponents impulses and automaticly blocks and dodges all there attacks, in match like this it better.

How?

They both see things coming way before it happens. It produces the same effect. Spidey wins because he's faster, stronger, and more agile.

carver9
Faster? Honestly, I give that edge to Mr. X. Strength, Spidey; agility, x is also extremely agile.

I give this to x 8/10, I honestly think he'll CRUSH spiderman, especially with his swords.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Konton
How?

They both see things coming way before it happens. It produces the same effect. Spidey wins because he's faster, stronger, and more agile. thumb up Also smarter.

Mindset
He has better teeth too.

Likely because of flossing.

iceman24567
He also gets more bitches too

Mindset
Bitches love white teeth.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mindset
Bitches love white teeth.

Racist.

Mindset
And proud of it.

batdude123
A racist and a full on rapist.

What a model citizen.

Mindset
laughing out loud

Somewhere TP has a smile on his face.

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
Faster? Honestly, I give that edge to Mr. X. Strength, Spidey; agility, x is also extremely agile.

I give this to x 8/10, I honestly think he'll CRUSH spiderman, especially with his swords.
What the f**k? Spider-man is faster than X. And X is not durable enough to survive a punch from bloodlusted Spider-man. Spider-man for a clear majority.

Konton
What the f**k? Spider-man is faster than X. And X is not durable enough to survive a punch from bloodlusted Spider-man. Spider-man for a clear majority.

thumb up

Juk3n
Originally posted by carver9

Faster..honestly? I think you're ABC'ing some logic there. You saw X keeping up with Wolverine, and you've seen Wolverine keep up with spider-man, and so you think X is now faster than spider-man.

Cmon dude. Does your fanboyism know no bounds?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Juk3n
Cmon dude. Does your fanboyism know no bounds?

no laughing

Eternal Idol
Even if X can read impulses, his body wouldnt be able to keep up with Spidey's full on assult imo. Unless people want to start saying X is superhuman enough to do that. His bio is quite clear on the fact that he is peak human. Spider-man wins, he'll have to be cautious, but he'll a clear majority.
thumbsup

Wild Shadow
i think blood lusted spidey loses. Blood lust spidey doesnt use his webs he comes in Hard and Fast.. in one of the scans spidey letting the spider out moments he broke the guys arm i dont see that guy being an MA fighter or having above peak human speed. yet. he still managed to back arm swing spidey into a wall.

X with his swords would slice spidey in half if he hit him game over.

X's ability to counter his opponents should be murder against a guy that has a hard time with olympic lvl mid MA lvl street lvl'er..

which X is none of those.

SamZED
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
...against a guy that has a hard time with olympic lvl mid MA lvl street lvl'er..

Here we go again. The only reason MA fighters without superhuman durability survive their fights with Spider-man is because he holds back a lot. Bloodlusted doesnt necessary mean "charging like an idiot". A punch is all Parker needs and game over. And he has speed, agility and reflexes to land it.

kikioshiro
spider-man lose big time because he always has trouble with MA guys like daredevil and cap

SamZED
spider-man lose big time because he always has trouble with MA guys like daredevil and cap laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wild Shadow
when spiderman fought DD with he was angry careless and was trying to hurt kill DD but was making rookie mistakes that DD was able to exploit.

another moment ppl like to use for spidey is his back in blk fight with kingpin who isnt an MA fighter nor possess any peak attribute other then possibly his strength..

just cause spidey was capable of dancing around kingpin doesnt mean he can do the same to a peak human with vast combat MA experience that can read his opponents and lead him...

spidey has trouble with MA fighters b/c get this most ppl will be shocked he isnt a competent fighter. he gets led around by them they think and plan three moves ahead of spidey..

spidey SS counter the attack just so he can jump flip into another attack...

spidey has agility and jumping power and strength but if he brings it close to h2h he loses all of his advantages but one...

jumping around and acting like a spider and tossing web balls might help him survive against middle aged or senior metas who have no MA skills of their own who also soley rely on whatever power they have.

but it wont safe him from killer MA fighters with peak possibly enhanced abilities with reaction counter abilities... who can kill with one attack.

Parmaniac
another moment ppl like to use for spidey is his back in blk fight with kingpin who isnt an MA fighter nor possess any peak attribute other then possibly his strength..

just cause spidey was capable of dancing around kingpin doesnt mean he can do the same to a peak human with vast combat MA experience that can read his opponents and lead him...

How about Spidey beaten Taskmaster 2 times AFTER he already defeated a few of his men?

godking
Enough of this crap Spiderman not holding back and using his full speed and strength destroys X within 2 minutes.

kikioshiro
how about spidy losing to daredevil, black cat, elektra, kingpin,captain america, black panther, blade.... he is getting butt raped when he fights MA guys

Wild Shadow
blood lust spider is a sloppy fighter he cant fight worth crap against high end MA fighters...

he can be faster but one mistake and its over...

i give it to the guy who can read and lead spidey the win. wink

godking
when spiderman fought DD with he was angry careless and was trying to hurt kill DD but was making rookie mistakes that DD was able to exploit.

spidey has trouble with MA fighters b/c get this most ppl will be shocked he isnt a competent fighter. he gets led around by them they think and plan three moves ahead of spidey..

spidey SS counter the attack just so he can jump flip into another attack...

spidey has agility and jumping power and strength but if he brings it close to h2h he loses all of his advantages but one...

jumping around and acting like a spider and tossing web balls might help him survive against middle aged or senior metas who have no MA skills of their own who also soley rely on whatever power they have.

but it wont safe him from killer MA fighters with peak possibly enhanced abilities with reaction counter abilities... who can kill with one attack. Kinping is a martial artist and a very good one seeing as he holds legit wins over Captain america Red skull and Daredevil .

A Spiderman going full out and not holding back tore him a new ass.

kikioshiro
spider-man has a very crapy durability we all saw jigsaw breaking his arm and we all saw spider-mnan breaking his arm fighting iron fist he has low durability and he is clumsy when fighting MA guys he will lose

godking
how about spidy losing to daredevil, black cat, elektra, kingpin,captain america, black panther, blade.... he is getting butt raped when he fights MA guys In all those fights spiderman was not using his full powers .

What dont you understand about the fact that Spiderman rarely uses his full strength against street levelers

kikioshiro
Originally posted by godking

a spider man going all out needed something like 20 strikes to take down king pin and even then king pin wasnt knocked out he was just beaten and bleeding and you cant argue that spider man wasnt hitting him with all his foce because he wenty all out wink

kikioshiro
In all those fights spiderman was not using his full powers .

What dont you understand about the fact that Spiderman rarely uses his full strength against street levelers

where is it stated? is that your own speculatin that suit you as a spidy fanboy when ever you have to defend him? you just throw the "holding back" card? i want you to prove me tyhat in each of those fights it was stated that he is holding back

if someone is holding back he will avoid hurting the other oponnent but he wont let the oponnent beat him up so you are sayting spider-man let all those people beat him up on purpose now? thats dumb

Wild Shadow
Kinping is a martial artist and a very good one seeing as he holds legit wins over Captain america Red skull and Daredevil .

i know kingpin has some MA skills from sumo/grabbling and some hand/yakuza training.. but his MA fighting style is using his girth and strength not agility or speed... being able to grab his opponent and crush them b/c they needed to get close to punch him but couldnt hurt him due to his mass doesnt mean kingpin is the better fighter..

same could be argued for spidey/venom/gorgon being highly skilled MA fighter b/c they use powers to their advantage but we know that isnt true... cool

godking
i know kingpin has some MA skills from sumo/grabbling and some hand/yakuza training.. but his MA fighting style is using his girth and strength not agility or speed... being able to grab his opponent and crush them b/c they needed to get close to punch him but couldnt hurt him due to his mass doesnt mean kingpin is the better fighter..

same could be argued for spidey being a highly skilled MA fighter b/c he uses powers to his advantage but we know that isnt true... cool Apples and oranges Kingpin has legit martial arts training and has been written to be suprisingly fast ever since the characters creation.

Spiderman is not a trained martial artist hist stats still put him far above streetlevelers when he goes all out.

Parmaniac
where is it stated? is that your own speculatin that suit you as a spidy fanboy when ever you have to defend him? you just throw the "holding back" card? i want you to prove me tyhat in each of those fights it was stated that he is holding back

if someone is holding back he will avoid hurting the other oponnent but he wont let the oponnent beat him up so you are sayting spider-man let all those people beat him up on purpose now? thats dumb

It's stated in Amazing Spider-man 424 page 18 the one where he lifts a train...

godking

if someone is holding back he will avoid hurting the other oponnent but he wont let the oponnent beat him up so you are sayting spider-man let all those people beat him up on purpose now? thats dumb He wants to win against them not kill them.

None of those fights with those martial artists where fights where he wanted to kill them .

Juk3n
a spider man going all out needed something like 20 strikes to take down king pin and even then king pin wasnt knocked out blah blah blah

spidey is a 20 tonner, you seriously believe kingpin took 20 of spider-mans ALL-OUT punches with no PIS involved.

Are you retarded?

Pissed off spidey smashed KP in 1 panel, next?

godking
a spider man going all out needed something like 20 strikes to take down king pin and even then king pin wasnt knocked out he was just beaten and bleeding and you cant argue that spider man wasnt hitting him with all his foce because he wenty all out wink Kingpin lasted as long as he dead because spiderman wanted to humiliate him not kill him.

kikioshiro
spidey is a 20 tonner, you seriously believe kingpin took 20 of spider-mans ALL-OUT punches with no PIS involved.

Are you retarded?

Pissed off spidey smashed KP in 1 panel, next?

ohhh the hypocrisy you know i always love how spider-man fanboys always bring this fight witrh king pin as an example of how good spider-man is, in that fight with king pin spider-man beat him up and king pin couldnt even topuch him that shows good agility speed and reflex but when i stated the fact that iot took spider-man close to 20 hits to take king pin out suddenly its a PIS Lol STFU and GTFO you moron , and spider-man is class 10 just like beast and weapon x sabretooth and class 10 is not a big deal at all

OWNED smokin'

Juk3n
moron , and spider-man is class 10 just like beast and weapon x sabretooth and class 10 is not a big deal at all

against street levellers...class 10 isnt a big deal?

facepalm

Wild Shadow
when spiderman fought cap in civil war he said he needed to fight more like the spider that he is or some such... he utilized the mech legs and stealth agility and guess what Cap still manage to shield bash spidey when spidey tried to sneak attack him from behind.

rogers knew how spidey was going to react b/c he used his vast MA knowledge to predict spidey's attack pattern..

not only can X do the same but he can also reflexively counter spidey and instead of a shield bash he can slice stab him for the win. reading

SamZED
Kingpin is a great MA fighter that can hold his own and even beat guys like DD, Red Skull and Cap America. You saw how much his MA skills helped him against pissed off Spider-man. Slightly pissed Spider-man effortlessly beat Taskmaster, pissed off Parker knocked out Matt Murdoc with one punch who started the fight in the first place, when he fought Iron Fist the first time IF couldnt tag him once during the fight, the second time they fought he had to use a trap in order to hit Parker ONCE, the rest of his attacks Spider-man easilly dodged and even used IF's own move against him, pissed off Spider-man took down Bullseye withing a second after being tortured for hours and while he could barely stand, he was beating Deadpool without much trouble. And in EVERY example i've mentioned he was STILL holding back. He ends this fight with one punch. Wont be easy because of X's ability, but he definitely wins.

spider-man has a very crapy durability we all saw jigsaw breaking his arm and we all saw spider-mnan breaking his arm fighting iron fist he has low durability and he is clumsy when fighting MA guys he will lose Oh shut up sock, your hatred and ignorance about the character is becoming famos around this forum. That wasn't supposed to be Jigsaw, was artists mistake, the guy who broke his arm was a superhuman with strength way above Spider-man's, the artist and writer both confirmed it. Wanna talk about his durability, read books where he takes punches from the likes of Hulk, Juggernaut and other class 100 and gets back up like nothing happened, not to mention lifting weight way over his class 10 range. Or just read a book or two and dont embarrass yourself any further.
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4063/71864733.jpg
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/6980/82953069.jpg
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8175/59686734.jpg

Oh and btw during that fight with Kingpin he WAS holding back, he didnt want to kill him during that fight, he said that himself. Check What IF back in black and see what happens when he DOESN'T hold back against trained MA fighters like Kingpin.

Wild Shadow
both of u behave or ill report u both.. miffed angel

godking
Kingpin is a great MA fighter that can hold his own and even beat guys like DD, Red Skull and Cap America. You saw how much his MA skills helped him against pissed off Spider-man. Slightly pissed Spider-man effortlessly beat Taskmaster, pissed off Parker knocked out Matt Murdoc with one punch who started the fight in the first place, when he fought Iron Fist the first time IF couldnt tag him once during the fight, the second time they fought he had to use a trap in order to hit Parker ONCE, the rest of his attacks Spider-man easilly dodged and even used IF's own move against him, pissed off Spider-man took down Bullseye withing a second after being tortured for hours and while he could barely stand, he was beating Deadpool without much trouble. And in EVERY example i've mentioned he was STILL holding back. He ends this fight with one punch. Wont be easy because of X's ability, but he definitely wins.

Oh shut up sock, your hatred and ignorance about the character is becoming famos around this forum. That wasn't supposed to be Jigsaw, was artists mistake, the guy who broke his arm was a superhuman with strength way above Spider-man's, the artist and writer both confirmed it. Wanna talk about his durability, read books where he takes punches from the likes of Hulk, Juggernaut and other class 100 and gets back up like nothing happened, not to mention lifting weight way over his class 10 range. Or just read a book or two and dont embarrass yourself any further.
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4063/71864733.jpg
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/6980/82953069.jpg
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9143/41633694.jpg

Oh and btw during that fight with Kingpin he WAS holding back, he didnt want to kill him during that fight, he said that himself. Check What IF back in black and see what happens when he DOESN'T hold back against trained MA fighters like Kingpin. A spiderman out to kill Destroys street leveler martial artists .

SamZED
A spiderman out to kill Destroys street leveler martial artists . Yep. cool

both of u behave or ill report u both.. miffed angel big grin My bad. Its just that guy registers on the forum like 3 times a day just to get banned and posts the exact same crap about Spider-man in every thread.

Parmaniac
big grin My bad. Its just that guy registers on the forum like 3 times a day just to get banned and posts the exact same crap about Spider-man in every thread.

so you're also under the impresion that it's a sock of mummy guy?

Juk3n
so you're also under the impresion that it's a sock of mummy guy?

a sock of a sock of a sock...4 generations deep in sock type of sock yes

SamZED
so you're also under the impresion that it's a sock of mummy guy? laughing Thank God, I thought i was the only one who noticed.

Wild Shadow
Yep. cool

big grin My bad. Its just that guy registers on the forum like 3 times a day just to get banned and posts the exact same crap about Spider-man in every thread.

i know he is a sock of a sock... i just dont mind him today he is saying everything i have ever wanted to say about spidey but know better not to say.. embarrasment big grin

SamZED
i know he is a sock of a sock... i just dont mind him today he is saying everything i have ever wanted to say about spidey but know better not to say.. embarrasment big grin Spidey fanboys are watching you. We know where you live. twisted big grin

Parmaniac
i know he is a sock of a sock... i just dont mind him today he is saying everything i have ever wanted to say about spidey but know better not to say.. embarrasment big grin

http://fbardamu.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/hater.jpg

smile

kikioshiro
face it people spider-man is a nerd with super abilities which arent even at high levels i mean wake da f^ck up its just class 10 are you retarded or something? class 10 doesnt mean crap even freakin scorpion is stronger then him and spider-man doesnt have much fighting skills so thats the reason why he always go down when fighting skilled oponnents such as lets say captain america

spider-man doesnt have the nature of a real fighter he is a crying girl with super abilities

BUSTER1
face it people spider-man is a nerd with super abilities which arent even at high levels i mean wake da f^ck up its just class 10 are you retarded or something? class 10 doesnt mean crap even freakin scorpion is stronger then him and spider-man doesnt have much fighting skills so thats the reason why he always go down when fighting skilled oponnents such as lets say captain america

spider-man doesnt have the nature of a real fighter he is a crying girl with super abilities

If you want to go fishing, use some decent bait.

SamZED

spider-man doesnt have the nature of a real fighter he is a crying girl with super abilities To rephrase what BUSTER said, stfu you dumb ignorant sock.
non-holding back Spider-man >>>>> any MA fighter without super durability.

Parmaniac
He's already banned laughing ALL HAIL TO THE REPORT BUTTON

Tha C-Master
http://fbardamu.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/hater.jpg

smile Well the people who generally go against Spiderman in any thread are always Wolverine supporters, or MA supporters. I just kinda sit and watch both ways, people can have their points, but still.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Well the people who generally go against Spiderman in any thread are always Wolverine supporters, or MA supporters. I just kinda sit and watch both ways, people can have their points, but still.

true but I liked the pic stick out tongue

Wild Shadow
i'll have you know i have decades of spidey comics and supported him for yrs and still do.. but recently grown with disgust with how he is treated in comic forums......

sick angel

SamZED
He's already banned laughing ALL HAIL TO THE REPORT BUTTON laughing out loud I responded to his post anyway, he'll be back with a new account tomorrow.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Well the people who generally go against Spiderman in any thread are always Wolverine supporters, or MA supporters. I just kinda sit and watch both ways, people can have their points, but still. Yeah, and my point here is - Spider-man can punch a hole in his head and has the speed advantage to do that. smokin'

Parmaniac
i'll have you know i have decades of spidey comics and supported him for yrs and still do.. but recently grown with disgust with how he is treated in comic forums......

sick angel

I could say the same about Wolvi shifty

but seriously why? For example the thread you made with the 2 X-Teams on times square vs. spidey in his IM armor, I gave both teams 10/10 over spidey the only thing that annoys me is when people show up and say "SPIDEY GETS STOMPED!!!!" "everyone of the team could solo"... that was the thing I was arguing against not the fact that he would loose.

Wild Shadow
the only thing i have bn trying to push into ppl's skulls in forum battles is that SS is not a legitimate automatic win against any hero regardless of physical stats..

i am so tired of hearing ppl argue that his constant beatings and loses are all pis and for story purposes and he is holding back every other ability as well as strength...

i scratch my head since i have read over 30 yrs of his stories and he isnt written pecked as being untouchable by any one person and even writers have stated certain limit to his abilities....

he is basically a reluctant unskilled hero who's powers allows him to compete with actual trained skilled and powered heroes...

no more no less.. reading erm

rotiart
Ss? U mean sm?
And if you mean sm... Do you mean s&m?
If so..... Behaveeeeeeeesaid to the tone of Austin powers...

Spiderman beat up hulk while thing and electro watched by dropping a building on him...
Spiderman beat up firelord and I think mentioned it in a recent comic,..

So when a guy like cap, who I love... Beats spiderman... I call it that 1/10 chance or one in twenty and he got lucky... Maybe the day before spiderman was tired and all bruised from fighting hulk or something. Point is spider could toss a car at mr x. Web his foot and swing him into a building. It don't matter. Unless spiderman is gonna just stand there and take it... He wins 9/10

Konton
I can't believe this went over two pages.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by rotiart

Spiderman beat up hulk while thing and electro watched by dropping a building on him...
Spiderman beat up firelord and I think mentioned it in a recent comic,..

It was a truck and for some reason Hulk could not lift it......and this goes against almost every single fight the two have had, most of the time he can at best stall Hulk.

Firelord fight is actually the definition give on the site for pis......

when a guy like cap, who I love... Beats spiderman... I call it that 1/10 chance or one in twenty and he got lucky... Maybe the day before spiderman was tired and all bruised from fighting hulk or something.

It was his Ideal and Spiderman has shown that skilled MA's give him a shit load of trouble. Let a long Capt who has speed marginally slower then spidermans.

is spider could toss a car at mr x. Web his foot and swing him into a building. It don't matter. Unless spiderman is gonna just stand there and take it... He wins 9/10

The odds of Spiderman throwing a car ins unlikely and even more so that it even hit, it target. There a good chances Spiderman would rush him blindly, which is the last thing Spiderman wants to do.

This portion of my post is for the general thread. Mister X would be one of Spiderman's most dangerous opponents. Spider-sense is an amazing ability and all around better then Mister X impulses reading ability, but in a fight like this it not. While Spiderman is getting cries of alarms telling his reflexes to dodge, Mister X is locked onto Spidermans impulses give on and his body reflexively counters and dodges every attack spiderman throughs. It makes him almost untouchable. Then he has the ability to actually read spiderman mind, so he knows what he going to do several moves before he does it as his body reflexively dodges and counters each attack. Now for those who think X reflexes and speed are not up for the match I like to point out that he posses enough raw speed to completely speed blizt taskmaster and appear of him infront. he also showed the reflexes to deflect every one of Black Widows bullets with ease, which is the most impressive bullet deflection feat to date. It did not block some no named cannon fodder by highly trained MA with peakhuman level stats with decades upon decades of experiences more so then most Marvel MA's and was trained to kill since but a young child.

Raptor22
i think sm style might actually help him. mr x is perfect to match up against ma's reading their minds/moves but sm fights mainly off instinct, and doesnt really plan many moves in advance instead he kinda goes with the flow. i think it still would be a good fight, factor in petes webbing and id give him 7 or 8 out of 10.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Raptor22
i think sm style might actually help him. mr x is perfect to match up against ma's reading their minds/moves but sm fights mainly off instinct, and doesnt really plan many moves in advance instead he kinda goes with the flow.

Spidy plans moves out, he simply just not a skilled fighter or overly talented tactician. He very rarely relies on pure instinct. Mr. X is so good verse pretty much anyone, no matter there skill level is because his body reflexively blocks and evades ever attack his opponent throws while allow him to read there mind for any openings, or to simply attack with out fear knowing his body reflexively will block the attacks. Also does not hurt to be master of numerous styles including those of shiar and skrull MA.

Originally posted by Raptor22
think it still would be a good fight, factor in petes webbing and id give him 7 or 8 out of 10.
I disagree, for one Taskmaster has shown how easily a skilled MA can cut the webbing, not to mention numerous others have shown to dodge it. I also don't believe a blood lusted spiderman would even think of using the webbing in anyway intelligent fashion to win the fight. He tends to rush in swinging, which is great vs bricks he normal has gone blood lusted on, but not so good vs guy with mister x abilities.

SamZED
the only thing i have bn trying to push into ppl's skulls in forum battles is that SS is not a legitimate automatic win against any hero regardless of physical stats..

i am so tired of hearing ppl argue that his constant beatings and loses are all pis and for story purposes and he is holding back every other ability as well as strength...

i scratch my head since i have read over 30 yrs of his stories and he isnt written pecked as being untouchable by any one person and even writers have stated certain limit to his abilities....

he is basically a reluctant unskilled hero who's powers allows him to compete with actual trained skilled and powered heroes...

no more no less.. reading erm I see what you mean, and noone here says that Spider-man's untouchable, everybody get hit once in a while. (I think even characters that can go intengible) but look at the 30 years of Spidey comix that you've read and think of this:
Spider-man's been shot at a billion times. How many times he's been hit? He fought hundreds and hundreds (smetimes literally over 100 alltogether) thugs, ninjas, warriors with guns, swords and MA skills on top and he'd win the fights without getting shot or cut even ONCE. Yeah, he gets hit pretty often but would you buy a book where the main villain doesnt even lay a finger on the hero and hero comes out of every story without a scratch? Yeah, he gets hit, but when it comes to dodging he has more feats than anyone else in marvel, he's like marvel dodging machine. And he has the speed advantage over almost any streetleveler and a lot of great showings against MA experts. Even when the MA expert has a sword or a gun. All im saying that Spider-man in his peak can fight even someone like IF without getting tagged. Just something to think about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.