Blackout (2007)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blinky
I saw this the other night, I was pleasantly pleased. In comparison to the sh*tty horror that has been plaguing the genre, this movie is a little breath of fresh air.

Plot:
Three people from different walks of life find themselves trapped inside a stalled elevator. What at first seems like an inconvenience rapidly escalates into a nightmare.

This movie honestly surprised me, because my friend showed it to me and I thought it was gonna be one of those silly disaster movies. Instead it turns out to be a story about 2 people stuck in an elevator with a twisted f*cking serial killer.
The end was satisfying. It's no masterpiece, by far - but worth seening IMO. Anybody else seen this? Just wondering what other Horror fans thought.

MildPossession
I gave it 2 1/2 out of 5 stars on my facebook film section. Interesting story but nothing memorable for me.

Blinky
Thanks for your opinion, sugar-t*ts.

I thought it was hilarious when the doctor dewd said something like this to the "punk" dewd - If I don't get out of here soon I'm gonna cut your f*cking throat and rape the shit out of her (the girl)" TOTALLY out of the blue.

MildPossession
Why yes, they are perfect. smile

Blinky
Originally posted by MildPossession
Why yes, they are perfect. smile

Where's the proof?

MildPossession
Oh here you go then, I'm not wearing one of my nicest bras though:

http://americaninlima.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/inflatable_breasts.jpg

Blinky
Oh... f*ck yeah... *WANK*

Now stop turning my beautiful thread into a farce.

Matina
I think it's a attractive kind of bra you can use these bras when you going on a ***** for some fun and recreation .In these days bras of different color combinations and designs are easily available.Above bra design are a good example of it. What kind of bras you like to wear share it on this page below.

Deon095
Written and directed by Jerry LaMothe and starring with Jeffery Wright, Zoe Saldana, "Blackout" is an American television film of the year 2007, which takes place in New York City during the Northeast Blackout of 2003.

klownz
I didn't really think much to it shame really since I brought a copy... waste of money.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.