Wasteland: The Fallout Sign Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leytenánt Book
Name: Jacob Book
Weight: 191lbs
Height: 6'1"
Skills: Assault Weapons, Leadership
Weapons: Standard first generation plasma rifle, few rounds.
Appearance: http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o314/DarthQuack711/Dead%20Space/DeadSpaceEngine1-1.jpg
Origin: Worked on a space station before the nuking ever occurred.
Protected/Unprotected: In space station, 0%
Nationality: Second Generation Russo-American
Back Story: Survived in the space station for years before the nukes ever fell.

Name:
Height:
Skills:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Origin:
Protected/Unprotected: (Either in bunker or not)
Nationality:
Back Story:

Jedireaper
Name: Kal (anmesia)
Weight: medium
Height: 177cm
Skills: Good with electronics and explosives with a decent sneak skill and salvaging abilities, has some .
Weapons: Pistol (3), Hunting rifle, Chinese assault rifle, frag mines (12), frag grenades (5)
Appearance: (current appearance) http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/cnc/images/5/5e/CNCTS_Nod_Combat_Armour.jpg (without armour, when he left the vault) http://media.photobucket.com/image/fallout+3+characters/SunMoon_Emperor/Characters/Spacepolice.jpg?o=7
Origin: Capitol Wasteland Vault 113
Protected/Unprotected: Currently roaming the wasteland
Nationality: Doesn't know sounds generic american
Back Story: Woke up in Vault 113's Medical Lab with no memories or name to remember, finding the Vault he was in completely abandoned. He stayed in the vault on his own for a week until he had no choice but to leave when the supplies he could find quickly began to run out. Taking with him a pistol, he decided to leave the vault and search near-by, after discovering that he was in the Washington DC area. He has been wondering the wasteland since then, salvaging parts to repair the Master Weld robot.

The big EH
i'll make a character after i nap

Jedireaper
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Name: Kal (anmesia)
Weight: medium
Height: 177cm
Skills: Good with electronics and explosives with a decent sneak skill and salvaging abilities, has some .
Weapons: Pistol (3), Hunting rifle, Chinese assault rifle, frag mines (12), frag grenades (5)
Appearance: (current appearance) http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/cnc/images/5/5e/CNCTS_Nod_Combat_Armour.jpg (without armour, when he left the vault) http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g251/SunMoon_Emperor/Characters/Spacepolice.jpg
Origin: Capitol Wasteland Vault 113
Protected/Unprotected: Currently roaming the wasteland
Nationality: Doesn't know sounds generic american
Back Story: Woke up in Vault 113's Medical Lab with no memories or name to remember, finding the Vault he was in completely abandoned. He stayed in the vault on his own for a week until he had no choice but to leave when the supplies he could find quickly began to run out. Taking with him a pistol, he decided to leave the vault and search near-by, after discovering that he was in the Washington DC area. He has been wondering the wasteland since then, salvaging parts to repair the Master Weld robot.

Leytenánt Book
Oh, I must have forgot. I don't approve anymore. I kinda see it as an insult for you to put in hard work and then me just turn it down. But I do like the profile.

Jedireaper
You know me well enough to know I usually don't do bios, this was an exception laughing out loud

Leytenánt Book
I'm starting it now since some of us will have lengthy intros, much like myself.

DangerousBeauty
Thisvis an old char of mine from Normandy Down.
Can't copy and paste so just go look. stick out tongue
I'll make the modifications when I'm at school.

Jedireaper
:P

Leytenánt Book
Name: Ben "One Shot" Sappington
Weight: 217lbs
Height: 6'6"
Skills: Excellent sniper
Weapons: Old sniper rifle that he found in his 'base' and old hanger underground
Appearance: Same as Jacob's armor.
Origin: Space station
Protected/Unprotected: Lives in wasteland, but after bombing
Nationality: American
Back Story: Fled the space station in the only other working ship.

The big EH
Name: Deckard (not full name, nobdoy really knows his full name)
Weight: 185 pounds
Height: 6' 2"
Skills: sneak, security, assualt weapons
Weapons: pistols(2), sawned off shotgun(2), assualt rifle, repeater rifle with scope
Appearance:
his casual dress
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/medium_3470666877_6a6f5affb0_o.jpg
when he works
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/character_5.jpg
Origin:
Protected/Unprotected: wastelander
Nationality: his own f*cking bussiness
Back Story: he's an exspensive but very skilled merc/assasin. he is known for being ruthless in getting the job done. although he didn't always be a bastard filled bastard with a gun that just shot the bullet that killed your son. He used to have a wife, a teen-age daughter, a son, and a dog(which he has another of now). this was however back when he was a peaceeeper. while travelling across state he family was ambushed by raiders, which were surprisingly uncommon in his home territory. they ambushed with some surprising skills and tactic, first knocking him out then capturing the others. he woke up with dry blood and discovered he'd been out for nearly 10 hours. he then searched himself finding that his coat, boots, weapons, ammo and any caps he had were all gone. he then proceded to track down the raiders. after several hours of tracking he came across the raider camp which was covered with blood and had mangled bodies hanging from chains. he grabbed a rock and snucked behind the watchman and knocked him out with it and took his hunting rifle and ammo. what he saw next might get me banned for describing in full graphic detail, but what the hell. after getting to a spot where he could see inside the camp he immediately saw the campfire which was roasting his 10 year old son, his dog had presumably already been eaten. his wife and 13 year old daughter were bloody, maimed, and chained to a wall wher they were and had been brutally raped for the past 15 hours. his eyes immediately changed from the kind caring eyes they had previously been to the hallow souled, thousand yard stare the have now. he also took aimed at the raider currently raping the daughter and blew his head apart with a bullet. the short battle that followed was among the most brutal and bloodiest to ever take place. it at one point involved a raider being cut wide open with a knife and throwing a frag greanade in his guts. he made his way to his wife and daughter, to find his daughter died several hours ago, so had been sparred what followed(although he body was still...well you know), and his wife had completely gone into an almost completely unresponsive state. realising there wasno way she could survive longer than another couple, very painful hours he snapped her neck and burried the bodies. he also then hung the very mangled raider bodies like the hung their victims as a warning that there was somebody here who now lived to ****ing kill them.

incase you don't wanna read all that, basically he didn't always a heartless bastard, he used to have a fmaily but they were brutally tortured and killed by raiders, he had a live-changing revenge and is now one of the best damn mercs/assasins out there. he also hits the bottle pretty hard in spare time.

Jedireaper
Rollinger is a gruff sought but will do his best to keep his friends safe, and is a natural survivor.

John is generic and will die... he will die in a really cool way.

Leytenánt Book
Ben is acting meek, but he is hiding something, just to let everyone know

The big EH
updated photo of my guy, noting special just longer coat and very faded camo pants
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/medium_3470666877_6a6f5affb0_ocopy.jpg

Jedireaper
Originally posted by The big EH
updated photo of my guy, noting special just longer coat and very faded camo pants
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/medium_3470666877_6a6f5affb0_ocopy.jpg I was meaning to ask you to make me a sig... :P That is some cool photo manipulation, good work on the coat!

The big EH
why thankyou

DangerousBeauty
Everyone slow up on the posting. Jr is having troubles we need to wait for him.

Leytenánt Book
I'd actually like that as well. My computard isn't working up to par lately.

DangerousBeauty
I'm posting on an iPod touch. I can only type with one finger on a touch screen.

The big EH
i got high speed internets and a computer with dual 3.20ghz processors and 1 gb of ram big grin

Jedireaper
Thank-you! smile DB how do you post so well with it, and in all honesty I was better off posting on my Nintendo DS which is how I posted for almost my first two years here laughing out loud it didn't crash so fu*king often

Leytenánt Book
My computer got slagged by a virus, and my job was so demanding that i had to just leave it off instead of clearing it

DangerousBeauty
I learn to be good with my finger. wink I'm quick.

The big EH
yeah you are wink

Jedireaper
I have a computer better than that but it isn't in my room and I'm not allowed in my mates room at night! Only 'cos he is sleeping now, and I'm not so I'm stuck with a Windows 2000 Operating System and shit for ram. loading a page on a 500 megabyte connection takes over three minutes with this laptop, it takes .2 of a second on the regular computer :P

And DB rocks her iPod seriously.

The big EH
i feel like laughing in your face, but i wont..and when you said mate and he...didn't know you swung that way, good for you

Jedireaper
*Growls incoherent speech noises at EH* It's something we English say to our friends... they're our mates! But not sexually of course... I don't swing that way.

Leytenánt Book
At least Comrades can't be misconstrued that way.

DangerousBeauty
he doesn't ^^ I know

And eh, who put rabbid bunnies in your pants... Why ya beening mean darling? sad

The big EH
ya up here we just got bub...
and i'm bored, slightly tired and feel like making myself laugh by picking at scabs...and you did...don't you remember, you were all like
"i'm gonna put rabbid bunnies down your pants" and i was all likes
"you can put something else down there instead, bow chicka wow wow"
then you also smashed my guitar

DangerousBeauty
you called me toots

The big EH
i've called you worse kinki

Jedireaper
o.0 Oh really? Do you know how bub sounds to me... but it can't be confused at least... ohh I have cyber chickens, they beat all. And EH seriously, I find your lack of Chickens disturbing!

The big EH
..we actually raise chickens in the spring....

Jedireaper
You do? Would that be the best time to raise chickens?

You're my mate too by the way, so is Jacob, however Kiki/DB is another kind of mate :P

The big EH
lol, i could so easily turn that around, anyway i'm going to bed

Jedireaper
Turn what around? Ok G'night mate... I should too actually. Good night me as well.

ChakraStrings
Heya guys it's been awhile but I'm going to get back into the RP'ing... I was very disturbed when I saw the Twilight bollocks, but then I saw this and I felt hope! So, I'll make a character sheet and you guys tell me if it's okay, danke.

Name: "Antioch" (actual name: Aiden Wallace)
Weight: 165 lb
Height: 6 feet exactly.
Skills: Long-ranged rifles, pistols, charisma
Weapons: Hunting Rifle, revolver

http://www.usmbooks.com/images/PORTRAITS/Goggleman.jpg

Background: A dashing young gentlemen born in Ireland and sailed to the US as a young boy. He was caught up in the invasion while living in the D.C. area when 'apocolypse' happened. Losing his family but not his wits, he took to the wasteland, learning and joining up with various groups and finding himself in the tragic day to day battle of human life. He roamed with raider gangs before taking to his own lonesome wandering ways and travelling the wasteland in search of adventure. He is young, charming, and extremely deadly in accuracy, especially with his beloved bolt-action rifle. He has the ability to talk the boots off an Enclave soldier.

Jedireaper
Tis acceptable

The big EH
no it's not, it must be bigger, we can rebuild him, faster, stronger, more durable, we have the technology....unfortunately we don't have the money, so for now thats perfectly fine

Jedireaper
Hey nice referance EH, you like 6 million dollar man? Cool show t'was!

The big EH
it's honestly like ten years behind my time, just know the know...but i love 6 million peso man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbMeukdRDt8
hey this reminds me, how do people actually post you-tube videos and stuff in thr fourms?

Jedireaper
*Shrugs* no idea, I'll find out :P

Jedireaper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p4GVEeg1DI This should work

The big EH
i see an empty blankness

Jedireaper
Like I said shouldthere was no gaurentee

The big EH
should should be a garantee -_-

Jedireaper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p4GVEeg1DI

ChakraStrings
Before I jump in with my character could someone give me a re-cap on what is going on? Just so I don't run into the game with no idea of what in the hell is happening. Fanks.

Jedireaper
Well stuff and stuff and stuff... laughing out loud

Basically, a ship has crashed and the survivors are fighting a behemoth and some other things including super mutants. My character and two others are heading to a vault and will look for the others when night falls.

ChakraStrings
Okay so they're on the planets surface? Because my character is a Wastelander, alright, I'll make my appearance judging on your response to this question.

Jedireaper
The characters from the ship are, my wastelander character is leading two of them to a vault where it is safe, survival of the fittest and all that. What kind of wastelander is he?

ChakraStrings
Ex-raider. Mostly neutral but has more good tendencies than evil ones.

Jedireaper
Hmmm...

Leytenánt Book
I'm not role playing anymore.

The big EH
why not?

Leytenánt Book
Reality came and hit me in the face. I'm tired of everything. I just want to fade away. I may come back one day. I just don't know when.

Cammii
Okie Jacob, you asked me to join,Now you better stay

And give me a recap
So i can fill out my charter sheet (:

Leytenánt Book
How about I just leave like I planned to. You wouldn't know what it's like for your wife to leave you

And as for recap, A ship crashed, carrying a few of the characters. This was the event that lead all of the game characters together. Once they met up, they realized that the crash has attracted all kinds of wasteland monsters and idiots. Supermutants, are the bottom of the bucket retarded, by the way. A supermutant Behemoth is attacking the hull of the ship, and a crazy man is leading them all around the ship in a 'test'

DangerousBeauty
don't leave. sad I've missed you.

DangerousBeauty
you can't leave.

Jedireaper
Jacob!! What the hell- awww jeze this is bad.

The big EH
no expression
*in sean connery voice*
Jr. don't point out the obvious, ofcourse it's bad

ChakraStrings
Is this dead?

Jedireaper
No, just under reorganisation... hopefully in a week or so we'll know more.

DangerousBeauty
hope Jacob is ok.

Jedireaper
Yeah... that is first and foremost our priority. I'll keep an eye out for him.

DangerousBeauty
as will I

ChakraStrings
Well... uh, alright!

Thunder Fox
to late to join..?

Leytenánt Book
Everything is back to normal

The big EH
that was quick, you alright then?

ChakraStrings
hey, cheers mate.

ChakraStrings
P.S. By Order of the Imperium I demand this RP be saved!

DangerousBeauty
Here here!

ChakraStrings
Guys you do know Wasteland is back up and running right? START POSTING!

Leytenánt Book
Name:Unknown; commonly goes by X due to a large 'X' shaped cut in his helmet.
Weight: 188lbs
Height: 6'1"
Skills: Car turn a pile of junk into a working vehicle with the right tools. Also has been noted to have the ability to survive the seemingly unsurvivalbe.
Weapons: Has been seen carrying around a scope hunting rifle, and a pistol of unknown origin.
Appearance: http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp246/Sputum-man/PowerArmor.jpg
Origin: Mostly unknown except for the fact that he was once a simple city guard before he found an old suit of armor locked deep inside of a research facility almost untouched by time. For many years, factions, raiders, civilians, and anyone else that wanted the special armor had hunted him. He lives in seclusion.
Protected/Unprotected: Bunker

Vehicle:http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n405/henchman2v2/armoredtruck.jpg

Leytenánt Book
THE BIG REVEAL

Now take in mind that it is heavily mutated, just still normal like in the picture.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa101/ElephantineSubtlety/jurassic_park_tyranosaurus_rex.jpg

Oh, and my friend and I recently thought up a story behind it, so if anyone wants to know, it certainly is creative

Jedireaper
Ahhhh it's the mutated remains of my grandad

DangerousBeauty
Oh dear god! *hides under bed*..... My worst nightmare has come alive!

Seriously... I have issues with dinos. So if Ania is flipping out it's not her. It's me. -.-'

Leytenánt Book
I knew no one would see it coming. It'll follow us and attack at random parts of the story. It can't be killed, at least not for a while, so it's more of a panic type of thing. I MAY add raptors too

ChakraStrings
LOL ZOMG DINOSAAAAAUR

DangerousBeauty
Oh please god no! you're so mean!

Soooooo why is it in the rp? How'd it get here?

Leytenánt Book
Genetic experiments like they are doing today, except these actually managed to successfully clone one. Well, the nukes drop and the humans leave, leaving the dinos to breed inside of the research facility until one day the security system breaks down and they escape

ChakraStrings
Sounds epoch. So, how do we kill it? wink

Leytenánt Book
You'll see. We won't kill it for a while

DangerousBeauty
*twitches*

Leytenánt Book
Raptards might be entering soons, but they shall be ever so shootable

Jedireaper
Don't we have enough to deal with?

I mean poor DB *hugs*

ChakraStrings
Oh dear, hahaha. Alright good, are they going to be weaker than mutants? like, not sure if you've ever played Starcraft - but like Zerglings? They come in waves but are easy to kill > it's just the numbers?

Leytenánt Book
somewhat like Zerglings, but smarter. They use real tactics and such, not just Zerg rush us.

ChakraStrings
Ah, sounds good to me, should be interesting!

DangerousBeauty
*whimpers* Jacob... You're evil.

Jedireaper
Sounds like the Flood all over again sad

Leytenánt Book
Okie okie, I shall postpone the Raptards

ChakraStrings
aww man, -hangs up rifle- And I thought 'der waz 'gunna be sum crumpin'!!!

Jedireaper
Yer bring on yum crumpin :P

DangerousBeauty
o.0 bring on what?

Leytenánt Book
foreigners....

Jedireaper
I meant sum :P lol but yeah... hey I am british...

Leytenánt Book
I'm Russian so i consider everyone foreign.

DangerousBeauty
-.-.....

Leytenánt Book
Except for DangerousBeauty! She's just awesome that way.

Jedireaper
I thought you were one of then thar red neck yokels :P Joking Jacob, so what are we doing in Hazmat?

Leytenánt Book
I AM a redneck too. Thanks for that.

ChakraStrings
Hahaha, cheers.

Jedireaper
lol

Leytenánt Book
Dragon shaped beast? Have no never heard of the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

I eat kittens
Name: David Fenta
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Skills: melee weapons, sneaking, small guns, picking locks
Weapons: metal baseball bat, silenced assault rifle, old pre-war taser
Appearance: wears roving trader clothes with a bandanna covering most of his face, white, wears gloves, carries a duffel bag
Origin:
Protected/Unprotected: has a secret unused vault all to himself, anyone who ever claimed to have found it never claimed again
Nationality: american, from the south
Back Story: not much here

Jedireaper
You back... last calls on Hazmat...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.