Blade and Ghost Dog take on Gogo and the Crazy 88's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/blade-490px.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/ghostdog4.jpg

Blade is infiltrating the House of Blue Leaves as he has a tip that a vampire underboss is therein and plans to kill him. Ghost Dog, as it just so happens, has been hired by the mafia to hit the same target. Upon entering the House of Blue Leaves, Blade and Ghost Dog encounter one another. After a brief sword fight, Ghost convinces Blade that he is one of the good guys and has no beef with him. Before Blade can even answer, the Crazy 88's are aware to the presence of two assassins and all group up. Blade says to Ghost, "Remind to to shoot your ass when this is over, muthaf*cka. Let's just take care of these assh*les first".

The fight takes place in the same dining hall where Black Mamba fought them in Kill Bill.

The Crazy 88's all have their respective samurai swords. Gogo Yubari is present for this fight with her ball & chain, as opposed to waiting for the first wave to end.

Things to remember:

-Blade is not at full power. He is a hybrid human/vampire who is hard to kill. He only has his sword.

-Ghost Dog is human and mortal, but is a skilled assassin who knows how to use a samurai sword. He has his sword.

-The Crazy 88's, and Gogo, are human, and are nearly as skilled with a sword as Blade or Ghost.

-Blade and Ghost are outnumbered 88 (+1) to 2.

-Arguably, Blade and Ghost do not have to fighting skills of Beatrix Kiddo, since she, for lack of a better word, was very powered up for this movie fight.

Does this match seem even to you guys? If not, offer some opinions to make it more fun.

Any takers?

Robtard
Blade could solo, imo.

Really depends on what "not at full power" means here, if he's so de-powered he's almost human, then probably not. If he's just a bit slower, less agile and less skilled than usual, he solos the Asians.

Impediment
"Not at full power" means he is not at the top of his game like he was when he fought Frost in Blade 1.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
"Not at full power" means he is not at the top of his game like he was when he fought Frost in Blade 1.

That was his 'Blood Rage', iirc. In that case, I think Blade in normal working order (or even a bit below) is more than enough to kill the Asians.

The 88 were nothing special, more clowns with swords than actual fighters. Gogo while skilled, is going to get stomped by Blade, considering his vampire speed, reflexes and strength.

Once her ball-and-chain get wrapped around Blade's sword, he need only grab the chain and yank it out of her hand or send her flying, should she try and hold on. I don't think it'll ever land a hit on Blade itself.

Impediment
"IIRC"?

Robtard
"IIRC"?

If I recall correctly.

Impediment
Would you agree that Kiddo was, for lack of a better word, greatly overpowered for such a match-up? It seems to me that a normal woman, regardless of her training, would get sliced to ribbons by 88 thugs with swords.

Rogue Jedi
Ghost Dog wasnt that good with a sword, Mattie, his forte was pistols.

Impediment
True, but you have to admit that he was better than average, no?

Robtard
Would you agree that Kiddo was, for lack of a better word, greatly overpowered for such a match-up? It seems to me that a normal woman, regardless of her training, would get sliced to ribbons by 88 thugs with swords.

She was portrayed to be some level of super-human. With the punching through massive pieces of wood, flipping about at crazy angles and such.

Blinky
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Ghost Dog wasnt that good with a sword, Mattie, his forte was pistols.

That's what I was thinking. One of the Crazy 88 would gut him like a fat-black-walrus.

Rogue Jedi
True, but you have to admit that he was better than average, no? no.

Blinky
no.
laughing out loud

Riot-Gear
You might as well put Ghost Dog on the same team as the 88 'cause Blade could take out everybody in the room. By himself.

Not only is he faster, stronger, and more durable the Kiddo, but displayed more skill as well.

Rogue Jedi
And he's black.

Rothdey23
And he's black.

honky!

Rogue Jedi
Uncle Tom.

BruceSkywalker
Blade could truly solo this, but as a team even though ghost dog wasn't that good with a sword , i think he hold his own for a little while until blade comes and helps

Rothdey23
Uncle Tom.

gun_bandana

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Blade could truly solo this, but as a team even though ghost dog wasn't that good with a sword , i think he hold his own for a little while until blade comes and helps No, GD was slow as hell with his sword. He was the shit with his dual pistols, but with a sword? Nah.

BruceSkywalker
No, GD was slow as hell with his sword. He was the shit with his dual pistols, but with a sword? Nah.

well since everyone has an opinion, mine is what i said

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
well since everyone has an opinion, mine is what i said I know, just saying, it looked to me like GD practiced sword as more of a ritual.

BruceSkywalker
I know, just saying, it looked to me like GD practiced sword as more of a ritual.

yeah it does look like that, but he still should be able to take out a few folks and then when blade joins the fray they will look and be far worser than what kiddo did to them

Rogue Jedi
Blade would solo the 88, GD would just get in his way. IMO that is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.