Movie magneto Vs Movie Sinister 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins? No prep ......... Movie Magneto Vs Movie Osborn, Doc Oc, Venom and Sandman.........Fight takes place in NYC.............

Placidity
Magneto dies a horrible death.

Denny Crane
What? Gandalf beats venom with Doc Oc, stabs Gobbie with his own board and encases Sandi in a ball made out of the remains of Oc and Gobbie.

Oh and then he glows

Win

Original Smurph
Magneto

Parmaniac
Movie Beast was able to sneak up on him, movie Magneto doesn't use his shields (IIRC).

Venom > Beast (in speed, strength)

Sandman can also sneak up on him maybe oneshot him or he goes "giant Sandman" again

take out Oc and GG cause they're pretty useless

Mshinu
Mags murders them almost as easy as he took out the Xmen in the first movie.

Placidity
Magneto has NO shields or blasts. His only way of attacking is by using whatever metal is lying around. So to a certain extent, this fight may depend on the environment.

Even then, he cannot counter Sandman at all who can change into his "floating around" form, and can even punch someone while in that form.

Secondly, Venom is a freaking beast, and as someone pointed out earlier, Magneto got taken out by Beast and Venom is sooo much more. Magneto would be struggling even if it was a one on one fight here.

Osbourne gets raped, no argument about that.

Doc Ock would probably kill Magneto - His mechanical arms are unaffected by Magnetism.

If the Sinister four approach him from all sides, Magneto will lose 10/10, he'll get shredded.

Denny Crane
But he's in NY. Couldn't he just encase himself in an armor made entirely of Escalade's and throw skyscrapers at people?

Also, I'm sure the Beast incident was more a Kelsey Grammer feat than a low point for Gandalf. Frasier is clearly high meta.

Darth Martin
Take Sandman out and I'd say Magneto would take it handily.

psycho gundam
^ i agree

The Pict
Think Magneto will win

Placidity
Originally posted by Denny Crane
But he's in NY. Couldn't he just encase himself in an armor made entirely of Escalade's and throw skyscrapers at people?

Also, I'm sure the Beast incident was more a Kelsey Grammer feat than a low point for Gandalf. Frasier is clearly high meta.

Everyone thinks Movie Magneto = Comics Magneto?

He's never been seen doing anything like that. All he has done is simple telekinetic control of metals, although his level of power is very high. He also never defended against multiple threats at once.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Placidity
Everyone thinks Movie Magneto = Comics Magneto?

He's never been seen doing anything like that. All he has done is simple telekinetic control of metals, although his level of power is very high. He also never defended against multiple threats at once.

not to mention that this car shield wouldn't stop Sandman at all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.