Itachi VS Raikage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
the better Uchiha takes on the Raikage...

thoughts?...

yungz22
Itachi because he is better than sasuke in every way. And sasuke was able to injure the Raikage

Slaanesh
Itachi..

King Kandy
What the hell is Itachi going to do? All he has is his mangekyou jutsus which Raikage has already been shown to easily avoid.

Itachi's control of the mangekyou jutsus (particularly amaterasu) is as good or better than Itachi's. Only his Susanoo is worse and that won't help in this fight.

draxx_tOfU
I honestly think that Itachi is a bit more adept at controlling the Mangekyo jutsus than Sasuke...

his quick thinking and nice application of the Mangekyo jutsus (didn't he fuse two?) was what saved them from Jiraiya's toad esophagus thingy jutsu, without him Kisame would have probably been at the mercy of Jiraiya...

i still don't know who would win though since powerbomb > sharingan smokin'

King Kandy
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
I honestly think that Itachi is a bit more adept at controlling the Mangekyo jutsus than Sasuke...

his quick thinking and nice application of the Mangekyo jutsus (didn't he fuse two?) was what saved them from Jiraiya's toad esophagus thingy jutsu, without him Kisame would have probably been at the mercy of Jiraiya...

i still don't know who would win though since powerbomb > sharingan smokin'
lol, you call that "quick thinking and nice application"? I'm sorry but it doesn't take a genius to think "oh hey, i'm stuck in a building and can't get out. I have a jutsu that can blast and burn through anything. WHAT CAN I DO?!"

Itachi never combined two, however SASUKE has done so with his amaterasu-armored Susanoo, which demonstrates far more delicate control of Amaterasu than Itachi ever did. Hell he can do shape-manipulation with Amaterasu while all Itachi ever did was burn stuff.

Tsukiyomi and other sharingan genjutsu, I don't think we even have to compare as Sasuke overcame Itachi's even without the MS.

Let's face it Itachi may have been holding back during their fight, but now that Sasuke has an MS and people are saying his control is better than Itachi's was, if they were to have the same matchup now Sasuke would wipe the floor with his bro.

draxx_tOfU
hmmmmmmmmm...

you're right, sasuke has indeed gotten more powerful, but i'm still leaning towards Itachi when it comes to control, i guess their only fight would be a poor choice for comparison as Sasuke has gotten stronger and Itachi was holding back...

Demonic Phoenix
hmmmmmmmmm...

you're right, sasuke has indeed gotten more powerful, but i'm still leaning towards Itachi when it comes to control

Control would go to Sasuke imo, except for Susano'o. Though a perfected Susano'o might cause more pain than an unperfected one according to Sasuke.

i guess their only fight would be a poor choice for comparison as Sasuke has gotten stronger and Itachi was holding back...

Indeed smile. Fact is, it would be a poor choice for Itachi's capabilities as he holding back and was sick.

AsbestosFlaygon
Raikage would win after a long fight imo.

It won't be easy, but I see him overpowering Itachi with speed and brute strength.

Kento
Tskukiyomi is probably all Itachi needs. Raikage has no help, and no demon inside him.

EvilAngel
Itachi prime owns imo.

Remember when Itachi fought Sasuke he was on the verge of death from his illness

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kento
Tskukiyomi is probably all Itachi needs. Raikage has no help, and no demon inside him.
Wonder why Sasuke didn't use that.

NemeBro
Would Tsukiyomi really work though?

This is just conjecture, but so far, I don't think we have actually seen the Raikage express pain, he did not do so from having his arm burn from Amaterasu, and he did not from cutting his own arm off.

Dunno, disregard this if you want, but I think Raikage could take it.

Kento
Originally posted by NemeBro
Would Tsukiyomi really work though?

This is just conjecture, but so far, I don't think we have actually seen the Raikage express pain, he did not do so from having his arm burn from Amaterasu, and he did not from cutting his own arm off.

Dunno, disregard this if you want, but I think Raikage could take it. But Tsukiyomi is mental. And Raikage doesn't seem the type to be able to take some mind screwing.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Kento
But Tsukiyomi is mental. And Raikage doesn't seem the type to be able to take some mind screwing. Mental, yes, but the attack is technically meant to inflict trauma on whom it is applied on.

Like I said though, purely conjecture.

braveheart
itachi

Naija boy
Id say raikage. I think he could avoid contact with itachis eyes long enough to put him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.