You are Nova Prime...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
Law-man of the cosmos. You are tasked with with capturing or killing 10 lawbreakers. You have the FULL power of the Novaforce, the worldmind and all Xandrian tech at your disposal.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/548675-nova_mike_deodato20_super.jpg

Anything goes. You want to open up stargate's and dump fighters into neutron stars? Have at it. You want to remove the worldmind mental inhibitors and go bat-shit crazy like Super Nova and REALLY cut loose with the full nova force? Be my guest. You want to place gravity nodes with millions of tons of crushing force around peoples heads? Do it. ANYTHING goes.

Here's your target list. Ain't no wimps on this hit list so you'd better be creative! How many can you capture or kill?

Rulk- Do you really need a reason?

Juggernaut- Can you stop him?

Talon- The immortal leader of the Fraternity of Raptors. Spy, Assassin, Master of arcane sorcery and Raptor technology, grand schemer, and complete bad ass.

Gamora- Master of unarmed and armed combat. Enhanced strength, speed, reflexes and healing. The most dangerous Woman in the Universe.

Midnighter & Apollo- you can't fight one without the other.

Gladiator- Nuff said.

Ravenous- The Annihilation version, not the coward from War of Kings.

Loki- God of mischief

Beta Ray Bill- Usually a good guy, but he went too far destroying planets to keep them from Galactus, so he has to pay.

Maelstrom-(non anamoly)

Thanos- Standard

Warlord
I bet I could beat 2,3,4,5.

I haven't seen much from Raptor and Juggs could be easily bfred

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Warlord
I bet I could beat 2,3,4,5.

I haven't seen much from Raptor and Juggs could be easily bfred

Yeah but you have to capture or kill them. You can't accomplish neither if you BFR them.

Warlord
ok exclude Juggernaut then

dmills
BFR is allowed if it results in death or no hope of escape. So for example you could open up a stargate and fly juggz into it and leave him there trapped forever.

rotiart
I open up a stargate to whatever planet half those people are on and drop them into the largest most powerful black whole I know: homer Simpsons mouth

dmills
Originally posted by rotiart
I open up a stargate to whatever planet half those people are on and drop them into the largest most powerful black whole I know: homer Simpsons mouth laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.