Afro Samurai vs. Demon Eyes Kyo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
DEK is in Kyoshiro's body, hence Koryu is weakened slightly and isn't as spectacular.

Demonic Phoenix
I forgot to specify last night, Kyo cannot use the special techniques of the Mumyo Jinpu Ryu (Shin, Mizuchi) or the Mumyo Jinpu Ougi (Suzaku, Byakko...).

Just a sword fight.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I don't know about Afro Samurai. But if he can cut a tower in half, swing a sword so fast that no one can see it, move very fast (FTL according to some KMC member), shattered a diamond with his bare hand, then Afro would stand a chance.

Endless Mike
Not FTL, that was hyperbole. But still many times mach speed

frusignu
Well, Afro samurai is the sh**. All else who disagree can burn in the dismal abyss of HECK! I would love to add that even though I only know as much about Afro Samurai as I have watched the full length feature film, plus played the crappy video game on the X box, I find him to be the most bad a** character in an anime.
The guy dies for crying out loud. No one can be that bad a**. Oh, and I want to add a further question to the forum...Although Afro is insane, Can he beat Bruce Lee in a bout?
We all have imagination, why can't we mix up the table with a bit of fantasy versus reality? I mean, we do it every day with our insane little brains...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Yeah, very irrelevant.

AsbestosFlaygon
Niggah wuuuut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.